Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Abiding In The One…
8/25/2011 11:47:17 AM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"ABIDING IN THE ONE

'If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.'"

"As it is impossible for humanity to literally abide in the man Jesus we must look for a figurative meaning in these words. He is speaking of the spirit of his teachings; and the whole spirit of his teachings is to the effect that man is an individualized center of God-consciousness.

The spirit of man is the Spirit of God, for God is One. When we abide in the One we cannot ask amiss but must ask for that which is right and good, consequently our prayers to the One will be answered. But let us remember that prayer is answered according to law, and this law is one of liberty and never one of license. True liberty comes only through true harmony, true harmony only through true unity, and true unity can come only by the conscious realization that we are one with God or good. "

To trust in the law of good is to constantly believe that we are surrounded by a power which can and will cast all fear from our minds, free us from all bondage, and set us safe and satisfied in a new order of living.:
"Jesus says that it will be done unto us. He implies a power which can and will work for those who harmonize with, and believe in it. But we must first abide in the spirit of Truth. And what is the spirit of Truth other than that we live in conscious unity with good and do harm to no one. Goodness is natural while evil is abnormal."

"It operates simply by speaking."

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

We NEED YOU and value your support!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!