Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights - Confronted By Lack...
8/24/2011 11:58:27 AM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

CONFRONTED BY LACK

Question—How can I keep from thinking lack and limitation when I am confronted by it many, many times a day?

ANSWER—We can demonstrate to the level of our ability to know; beyond this we cannot go"

"The student should take time every day TO SEE HIS LIFE AS HE WISHES IT TO BE, TO MAKE A MENTAL PICTURE OF HIS IDEAL. He should pass this picture over to the Law and go about his business with the inner assurance that on the invisible side of life something is taking place. Let the Law work through, and express Itself in the experience. You cannot see tomorrow, nor next summer. But they will come because it is their nature to appear according to their law. You can picture the roses that will grow in your garden next summer, because you KNOW the plants are there. Just so, plant your thought for the experience you desire, KNOWING that on the unseen side of life, 'something is taking place.' "

Insight:
"If you can train yourself to KNOW what you cannot see with your eyes, your knowing will project what you desire into visibility and experience."

"It operates simply by speaking."

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

We NEED YOU and value your support!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!