Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
1/22/2012 11:22:17 AM
Hi Kathleen, Evelyn, Amanda & All,

Reneging on a prize is one of the alley cat's lesser "sins" but it does show what this person is all about. The fact is that the contest never had massive support and was another feeble attempt to get attention.

We can now add reneging to backstabbing, lying, delusional rants, behind the scenes smear campaigns, unwarranted attacks, claiming she was attacked when someone simply disagreed with her and the list goes on and on and on and on.

Kathleen, the 2 pictures are beautiful and thanks again for posting them here.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/24/2012 1:24:29 PM
I also posted this in Jim's thread.
Hi Peter, Kathleen, Jim and Amanda and everyone else who is following this thread. I was amazed at the audacity of these two lying dogs. There are not strong enough words to describe low life's like Sara G Blow and Judy Horton. This was copied from the RS website. I guess when there is no dirt to dig up on someone, you just make something up.
I have talked on the phone and on skype with numerous people from here at adland, so many times I have lost count, but I've NEVER corresponded with anyone from here at adland by "snail mail." I've also never gotten any "snail mail" from anyone here at adland or from Real Scam. If I ever do get any "snail mail" from anyone at the RS site, I will post it here for everyone to see. I left Tennessee the first week of October 2011 and did not have a permanent address for almost two months when I bought this house. So how in the world could anyone from that site know where to send "snail mail."? If what Judy is saying is true then there are more pathological liars there than she and the blow.
I am exactly who I say I am and I have no doubt Myrna is who she says she is. After almost 6 years on this site I feel as though I know some of you very well and Myrna is one of those. This statement by Judy to the blow, "Throw any MaryEvelyn mud that you can find against the wall till something sticks or she gets a genuine coat of whitewash." pretty much says it all. They are only out to destroy people's good names and try and bring them down to their despicable level and when they can't find anything they just make something up.
scratchycat

Re: Julian Weider of Howard Kennedy Lawyer for Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))

[QUOTE=scratchycat;15038]This may explain some of the desperation Adlandpro is having.
Adlandpro.com Site Review - Adlandpro IP and Server Analytics
graph.png
The reigning POTTY Queen is having such a good time with her new Koffee forum.
evelyn_graphic.jpg

A dark Cave. In the middle, a Caldron boiling. Thunder.

Enter the three Witches.

1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
3 WITCH. Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Double, Double Toil and Trouble - Shakespeare

Quote:
path2prosperity
Howard Kennedy can unearth far more data on Fiedur than we can "scratchy." Their concern was what I said about Bachman, Bernier and Bogdan. They have not issued any proceedings so the "Unholy Trinity" must be finding it hard to convince their lawers, that what I said about them, is not true.
A RS member has told me that (he/she) had corresponded with Mary Evelyn by snail mail. Keep on producing evidence to show that Mary Evelyn and others such as Myrna Ferguson are not what they appear to be and something important could be revealed at Bowdoin's criminal trial in Sept 2012. Snail mail is good evidence in court. Keep the good work up. Throw any MaryEvelyn mud that you can find against the wall till something sticks or she gets a genuine coat of whitewash.
"She" has corresponded by snail mail to one Adlander and "she" has probably written to others. I have corresponded with some Adlanders (not Mary Evelyn) by snail mail and I would gladly produce those in court. One Adlander concerned would probably be delighted to let HK see the evidence, as the letter was about the predatory nature of a cat who puked up dead wasps on my carpet!
MaryEvelyn may have only written to one Adlander by snail mail. If she is a "Bachman, Bogdan Bernier" persona, she had better watch her backside. Andy's trial is going to reveal a great deal.
Last edited by path2prosperity; Today at 05:04 AM.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2012 2:34:45 PM
Hi Evelyn,

I've been reading about the mad dog of an Englishwoman's conspiracy theories about Bogdan, Jill Bachman and Maurice Bernier for quite a while now. I haven't decided if it's senility, dementia, delusions or a combination of them all.

I also read where I'm not really me and now for her coup de grace Mary Evelyn Simpson is a persona only and not the real you. Personally I find it all hilarious especially when you consider they're trying to link you up with the Bowdoin case. I'm not sure about Myrna (I don't know her well enough) but I know for sure you weren't involved with that scam at all. It's all a figment of her/their imaginations.

I had to laugh again when the mad dog of an Englishwoman said snail mail was sent to you by an RS member. According to the mad English woman Mary Evelyn Simpson isn't really you so to whom pray tell did they send snail mail to? The logic of that escaped me as does the logic behind anything they write. :)

The alley cat and the mad dog English woman are on a false flag cyber bullying campaign (against all of us) but after reading this
Quote:
"Throw any MaryEvelyn mud that you can find against the wall till something sticks or she gets a genuine coat of whitewash."
It's quite obvious who the cyber bullies really are.

I don't know about the rest of you and that includes the viewers of this thread but the alley cat and the mad dog Englishwoman are in a rage and their delusionally demented and pity me posts all over the internet are proof positive of that. Two sick ladies IMO.

I still wonder when the RS members will wake up to what these two woman (especially the alley cat) are doing to their anti scam advocacy site? They're turning their board into a gossip site and will not be taken seriously after these two sickos are through with them.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Peter, Kathleen, Jim and Amanda and everyone else who is following this thread. I was amazed at the audacity of these two lying dogs. There are not strong enough words to describe low life's like Sara G Blow and Judy Horton. This was copied from the RS website. I guess when there is no dirt to dig up on someone, you just make something up.
I have talked on the phone and on skype with numerous people from here at adland, so many times I have lost count, but I've NEVER corresponded with anyone from here at adland by "snail mail." I've also never gotten any "snail mail" from anyone here at adland or from Real Scam. If I ever do get any "snail mail" from anyone at the RS site, I will post it here for everyone to see. I left Tennessee the first week of October 2011 and did not have a permanent address for almost two months when I bought this house. So how in the world could anyone from that site know where to send "snail mail."? If what Judy is saying is true then there are more pathological liars there than she and the blow.
I am exactly who I say I am and I have no doubt Myrna is who she says she is. After almost 6 years on this site I feel as though I know some of you very well and Myrna is one of those. This statement by Judy to the blow, "Throw any MaryEvelyn mud that you can find against the wall till something sticks or she gets a genuine coat of whitewash." pretty much says it all. They are only out to destroy people's good names and try and bring them down to their despicable level and when they can't find anything they just make something up.

Re: Julian Weider of Howard Kennedy Lawyer for Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))

[QUOTE=scratchycat;15038]This may explain some of the desperation Adlandpro is having.
graph.png
evelyn_graphic.jpg

Enter the three Witches.

Quote:

Howard Kennedy can unearth far more data on Fiedur than we can "scratchy." Their concern was what I said about Bachman, Bernier and Bogdan. They have not issued any proceedings so the "Unholy Trinity" must be finding it hard to convince their lawers, that what I said about them, is not true.
A RS member has told me that (he/she) had corresponded with Mary Evelyn by snail mail. Keep on producing evidence to show that Mary Evelyn and others such as Myrna Ferguson are not what they appear to be and something important could be revealed at Bowdoin's criminal trial in Sept 2012. Snail mail is good evidence in court. Keep the good work up. Throw any MaryEvelyn mud that you can find against the wall till something sticks or she gets a genuine coat of whitewash.
"She" has corresponded by snail mail to one Adlander and "she" has probably written to others. I have corresponded with some Adlanders (not Mary Evelyn) by snail mail and I would gladly produce those in court. One Adlander concerned would probably be delighted to let HK see the evidence, as the letter was about the predatory nature of a cat who puked up dead wasps on my carpet!
MaryEvelyn may have only written to one Adlander by snail mail. If she is a "Bachman, Bogdan Bernier" persona, she had better watch her backside. Andy's trial is going to reveal a great deal.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/24/2012 3:22:56 PM

And this mad English woman, Judy Horton, has admitted she doesn't know me or know anything about me, but she's telling the blow to keep slinging mud at me until some of it sticks. Now how vicious is that? And why would she tell the blow to keep up her mudslinging? I mean, here is someone who admits to not knowing me or anything about me but she's out to try and destroy me. I guess only in a lunatic's mind would this happen.

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

I've been reading about the mad dog of an Englishwoman's conspiracy theories about Bogdan, Jill Bachman and Maurice Bernier for quite a while now. I haven't decided if it's senility, dementia, delusions or a combination of them all.

I also read where I'm not really me and now for her coup de grace Mary Evelyn Simpson is a persona only and not the real you. Personally I find it all hilarious especially when you consider they're trying to link you up with the Bowdoin case. I'm not sure about Myrna (I don't know her well enough) but I know for sure you weren't involved with that scam at all. It's all a figment of her/their imaginations.

I had to laugh again when the mad dog of an Englishwoman said snail mail was sent to you by an RS member. According to the mad English woman Mary Evelyn Simpson isn't really you so to whom pray tell did they send snail mail to? The logic of that escaped me as does the logic behind anything they write. :)

The alley cat and the mad dog English woman are on a false flag cyber bullying campaign (against all of us) but after reading this

Quote:
"Throw any MaryEvelyn mud that you can find against the wall till something sticks or she gets a genuine coat of whitewash."
It's quite obvious who the cyber bullies really are.

I don't know about the rest of you and that includes the viewers of this thread but the alley cat and the mad dog Englishwoman are in a rage and their delusionally demented and pity me posts all over the internet are proof positive of that. Two sick ladies IMO.

I still wonder when the RS members will wake up to what these two woman (especially the alley cat) are doing to their anti scam advocacy site? They're turning their board into a gossip site and will not be taken seriously after these two sickos are through with them.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

graph.png
evelyn_graphic.jpg

Enter the three Witches.

Quote:

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2012 4:06:48 PM
Hello Friends,

I want to give my sincere thanks to Bogdan for finding and reinstating a thread of mine that was deleted by an AdlandPro moderator who abused her privileges for personal reasons. This moderator is no longer a member of AdlandPro.

In the thread that the moderator deleted she apologized for unwarranted attacks on 'yours truly'.

Bogdan graciously made the effort to find the thread and reinstate it and it's much appreciated.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!