Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: MSM & Hollywood Bias Against Conservative Artists. So What's NEW?
7/16/2011 2:43:50 AM

Hi Peter, interesting thread, I must say. This young man, Steven Crowder, will eventually become well known, though it may take him longer than some. He is a very talented young man.

Not many people know also that Larry the Cable Guy is a conservative and I am not sure this thread is the right place for this video but, here goes anyway. :)

Glenn Beck's interview Larry the Cable Guy

Shalom
Evelyn

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2011 7:18:00 AM
Hi Evelyn & Friends,

I'm glad you enjoyed this new thread and I too think Steven's very talented and eventually will go far in the entertainment business. He's also a contributor on Fox News ......... ooops that dastardly FN that has the highest ratings of all the Cable News organizations and is being black listed by the White House. Imagine them having Steven Crowder on their programs? Long term it'll get him the exposure he needs and he'll eventually break through like many others do.

Here's a segment with him on the Huckabee show.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gQG4id6LBQ

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2011 7:22:42 AM
Hi All,

Steven Crowder's weekly video deals with Keith Olbermann's "the lost months" since being fired by MSNBC.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jz3_YgAMS4

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
7/16/2011 7:11:59 PM
Hi Peter seems as though more people are being penalized for not being PC as you can see here:
A Tennessee middle school football coach was fired from his job for writing this conservative song.
Read about here:
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2011 9:08:32 AM
Hi Evelyn,

This is a sad story but not the first one we've heard in the past few years. In any case the guy is very good and his song spot on. Thanks for sharing.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Peter seems as though more people are being penalized for not being PC as you can see here:
A Tennessee middle school football coach was fired from his job for writing this conservative song.
Read about here:
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!