Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A Few Words About Me ...
7/3/2011 6:08:10 AM
Quote:

Sara,

This is turning into a great celebration.

And so it should.

Good morning Myrna, Sara, Roger and Bee,

Nice to see you all gathered here. I really want to celebrate the day when I met you, becoming a part of AdlandPro Artistic Club.

Sara - hope things are getting better there.

I have learned what the banner all could mean :) - just do not know how to use any program to create the banner for AdlandPro Artistic Club, but this sounds so great to my ears and mind and makes me feel excited about it.

I was busy yesterday. I need to get ready for a few exhibits of my works for the incoming fall. A few will take place in Serbia, and also in Italy and Spain. Pics which I post around were my works done mainly for the commercial use. But my exhibits would introduce my real artistic nature, much different than already seen.

Wishing a beautiful Sunday to all!

The Divine Tear

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2011 9:17:59 AM

So beautiful.

We all have so much to learn from each other.

The Divine Tear is such a gentle and expressive piece.

I look forward to more beauty.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2011 4:25:19 PM
Oh Roger, I so agree, this is just outstanding.
Thank you Sergio for your beautiful work, waiting for the next one. lol
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
7/3/2011 5:01:47 PM
Quote:

So beautiful.

We all have so much to learn from each other.

The Divine Tear is such a gentle and expressive piece.

I look forward to more beauty.

Thank you Roger!
Your opinion is very valuable and I appreciate it.

In Serbia, iconography is something so natural and almost could not being avoided. Breaking the edge of the Byzantine style, keeps not only risk of lacking the placement (sale) but .... it could cause some other turbulent experiences. Because of that, I am replacing my focus from the sacred to the secular - bringing some new elements into perception of the space. I was fortunate to meet one genial (genial by all means) person who I consider as eye opening to me. Even though she uses to be strict :))) (now she would kill me) her abilities to understand and to explain yet unfold things - have made my eyes really useful and engaged by those subtle but ignored (by humans) elements of the space. Thanks to being a dear "chicken" in B3's flock :))) - I am inspired and motivated beyond words. And life responds - opening the doors which I couldn't even imagine they exist.

One of those great things which have happened, was to introduce me to people like Sara & you and many others, who simply make difference in this world.

Once more, thank you Sir!

Sincerely,
Sergio

+0
7/3/2011 5:15:09 PM
Quote:
Oh Roger, I so agree, this is just outstanding.
Thank you Sergio for your beautiful work, waiting for the next one. lol
Myrna

Myrna - my dear friend and Lady ,

To my big surprise, your warm heart beats in your words; it could be felt in such an incredible way. I haven't seen you by my eyes ever - but I sense that kind of communication which I do not have with those close to me (physically) for years.

How precious this is - could not be said in words.

I wish ......... I could hug you and thank you in person right now.
You have moved me up in ineffable inexperienced way, thank you!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!