Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A Few Words About Me ...
7/2/2011 10:35:21 AM
Your country is beautiful Roger, and I have visited it last time in 1991. I mainly stayed in Manchester (was employed as a chief technologist in British company in Serbia) and have enjoyed your landscapes very much.
Branka is amazed by your gardener (poetic, painting, thinking, understanding looool and so on ... virtues), so I feel humble, curious and ready to learn.
Thanks for sharing this amazing video!
+0
7/2/2011 10:37:11 AM
Quote:

Bravo majstore, ide to tebi :)))

Sorry dear - but you are a lovely domestic bee :))) and I gave an advantage to Sir Roger.
Hvala - naucicu :)
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2011 1:25:52 PM
Ah lol, I already have been addicted to be considered a domestic bee :)) - so kind from you to respond firstly to Sir Roger.

Roger, Sergio has spent a pretty amount of time in your country.

In my country, he is so rare (almost unique) plant, lovable, intriguing and best of all THINKING ONE. He is my hurricane twin-bro - you'd be amazed if you could watch the speed in which he creates. Like having additional 4-6 hands, without making almost any mess ... it's a true pleasure to be near by and to watch his work. Sara is interested to feature his art, and I feel great to contribute to their connection.

Roger, love you so so much (like always, but haven't told you sooner :) )

BBB

+0
7/2/2011 2:12:55 PM
Quote:
Hi Sergio,
We are good friends already. Any one who mentions the Native American is a friend.
Thank you and I know we will get to know one other. You have so much to offer and I love what I see.

This is so lovely,

Quote:
Dear Myrna,
What a delight to have you posting at my forum!
Hope to get to know you better and, if my memory serves me as it always has had - I have so much to learn from you about Native Americans.
Looking forward for a many communications with you, wishing you all best!
Sincerely,
Sergio

Myrna - I apologize!

I hope in 2019 I won't be a newbie anymore, and won't skip your post (unintended, of course).
I have visited your Native Americans forum - and have found myself lost there. It is a treasury! Part of my "newest" approach to ........ art called life and life called art - directs me to the secrets "captured" by the mysterious fog of the Native Americans. So, you will see me very often. Thank you for creating so valuable place and for gathering such a worthy material there.

Respectfully Yours,
Sergio
+0
7/2/2011 2:18:16 PM
Quote:
Ah lol, I already have been addicted to be considered a domestic bee :)) - so kind from you to respond firstly to Sir Roger.

Roger, Sergio has spent a pretty amount of time in your country.

In my country, he is so rare (almost unique) plant, lovable, intriguing and best of all THINKING ONE. He is my hurricane twin-bro - you'd be amazed if you could watch the speed in which he creates. Like having additional 4-6 hands, without making almost any mess ... it's a true pleasure to be near by and to watch his work. Sara is interested to feature his art, and I feel great to contribute to their connection.

Roger, love you so so much (like always, but haven't told you sooner :) )

BBB

:))

Again, we go well together : a plant :) and a bee.
I just did it in a manner of Serbian tradition.
Thanks for so beautiful words about me.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!