Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Scam emails.
12/29/2005 4:56:56 PM
My Dear Friend Anthony........! Thank you for your information. Sorry to know that you have undersone another "Spine Operation". Get well soon. You will be always in our prayers. Regarding Spam......... I used to receive so many of this type sometimes, more interesting than this. Once, I receive an e-mail stating that one lady is in search of a man to marry her and any one who marries her will be offered a big gift of ......10 million U.S.Dollars. The only condition is he should be a Muslim and should be ready to settle in her country after marriage. One of my friends, received an e-mail stating that he has won U.K. National Lottery and he has to forward his bank statement, account details, etc. etc. and further he has to send the courier service payment of 1500 U.S. Dollars as the Cheque Transfer Charge. Very recently, I have received an e-mail stating that she is a lady and her father has deposited a huge amount in a bank of her place and the same amount is to be transfered into my account in Dubai and she will come to Dubai and collect the same from me and she is ready to pay me 20% of the whole amount as my "Service Charge". My Dear Friends.....Please be careful with such e-mails. Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!