Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Timeless Message...it's just great!
5/5/2011 3:53:59 AM
Hi Luis Miguel,

So nice of you to come by and post. I appreciate that, and also appreciate your comments which make a lot of sense. Occam had a simple point but poignant at the same time.

The video clip is one of my favorites as of lately.

Thanks again for taking the time to visit my forum.

Take care my friend,

Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
5/5/2011 2:12:35 PM

Cheryl, how beautiful!! It is never too late to post a glorious message like that one.

I am glad you have your computer back up, our weather has been crazy here also. We still have to use our heat and then some days it gets into the 80's. You just never know this time of year, but that is Kansas anytime. :-)

When I watched your video it made me remember how much I love this song and have always wanted to be able to play it on piano.

This is not the exact one I wanted but it has more expression.

Great to have you back!!

Sara

+0
5/5/2011 2:17:44 PM

I forgot to mention it was nice to have Ruth Graham interview up front.

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2011 7:55:25 AM
Quote:
Timeless Message....

Since I didn't get to post this here before Easter...I'm sharing this YouTube video that is just great. I hope you will take the time to listen to the message, even though Easter is long gone.

My computer was once again down for a few days during some recent storms that passed through. What was supposed to be a few hours of down time turned out being several days again. Thankfully, I'm back up and running now & I'm sorry I wasn't able to post in Adland for the second time recently that lasted a few days. I hope everyone had a nice Easter and you are having nice weather.

It was really cold for the past couple of days here but now the temps are coming back up. Forty five degrees might not seem too cold...but my brother was up in my attic a month ago & asked me if I wanted him to turn the pilot light on my gas heater off. I said "sure, I don't think I'll have any need for heat now that it's getting really warm."

Lesson learned! When it's 45 degrees outside, it's quite cold inside the house. Who would have thought that May 1st in Texas would've brought such cool temperatures, especially since it's already been up the 85 degrees. Well, you just never know in Texas...but I don't remember it getting this cold after April is over with. Maybe it has, but it's not typical, at least in the part of the state that I'm in.

Here's a YouTube clip that is just wonderful. It's timeless in it's message.

Take care,

Cheryl

Cheryl,

That made me smile BIG TIME.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2011 7:59:00 AM
Quote:

14th century English philosopher, William of Occam had a theory that said, "The best solution to a problem is almost always the simplest solution.". The theory is called "Occam's Razor.". Do you agree or disagree?

I think that this is old advice that is still true.

I think in modern terms it's considered an ELEGANT SOLUTION.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!