Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hypnosis...What is it?
3/27/2011 6:57:02 PM

Hello Sarah,

I wonder sometimes if there is a little Reiki involved sometimes in hypnotherapy. I have experienced some wonderful exchanges on occasions.

As I said before, clients are the ones who do the work. I sometimes explain to clients that certain behaviour repeats are a little like arriving at a cross roads, in repeat behaviour we tend to take the familiar and easy track, hypnotherapy helps the client to take an untrodden path which I know will take them where they want to go.

Thanks for noticing the photo by the way.

Roger

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2011 11:19:22 PM
First I must agree with Sarah that you look quite dapper Sir Roger, and of course welcome to Sherrie, I hope and am sure that with diligence you will find a following here.
Personally, I am hypnotized on a daily basis when out in the yard pulling weeds, planting flowers wondering at nature, reflecting on past, present and possible future outcomes derived at through action or inaction.
I have reduced my universe to controlling that which is in my grasp, adjusting the rest through prayer and consideration and accepting the consequences of my choices.
I have to agree with the sentiments of "Surender"-it has taken me a long time to shake off the 'aura' of others that weighed me down and caused me to take mis-directed steps away from my purposed goals.
Self discovery leads to self love which accepts unconditional love of the one who had taken the time to create you.
This is what I think at the present.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2011 1:02:10 AM

Joyce,

i understand.

This is why I always check with clients before I help. I insist that the client does the work and that I'm not invasive.

I do indirect hypnosis which says things like "You may wish to change" etc and not "You will.....".

Roger

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2011 1:04:35 PM
Roger - I think non-invasive help that you and Sherrie offer is a very valuable tool. I picture you like unraveling a ball of string that has little knots that tangle the whole thing until you find the little 'bugger'-then you can get to the misconceptions that were formed around those, having a clearer picture of yourself and why you react the way you do.
You provide a tremendous service.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2011 1:28:26 PM
Hi Sherri,

Very interesting forum. Thanks Roger for making me aware of this. Just observing all the great posts so far. However, I did receive this this morning and I think this would be a good place to post it. I post it everyday on NewAgeU.com

Oakbridge University - Jeshua Online
Message of the Day

Beloved one, one of the best places to find yourself is with a friend, is to open your heart and to say to a friend, “This is how I am feeling, and I know this is not all there is to me, but can you give me a clue? Can you say that you believe in me? Can you tell me something that I’m missing about myself that will allow me to have a new vision of myself?”

Thank you,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!