Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Shirley Caron is in the Hospital....Please Pray.
12/29/2005 8:29:11 AM
Hi Cheryl, Yes I read that earlier. That was very sweet of you to pass this along. This saddens my heart to hear of this. My Mom is also in the hospital as we speak with kidney failure. I will send up a prayer for Shirley also.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 9:52:21 AM
HI Cheryl, Thanks alot for letting us know about Shirley, I heard about it from Dave , at least we are getting the word out in here. Shirley will be in my prayers, along with Mike. God bless! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 9:54:00 AM
Hi Cheryl, Thanks you for the invite and the update news about Shirley. This is sad news but know that I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers that God will pull her through this. I just visited Mike's forum to let him know that I will keep them both in my toguhts and prayers and for him to take care of himself, God is with them both. They are truly a loving couple and I wish only the best for the two of them. What a lousy Birthday present for Shirley. Your friend Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 10:11:10 AM
Hi Cheryl. Sad to hear about Shirley :-( Wish her all the best possible in the given situation and a quick recovery. I'll keep her in my prayers. God help her.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 12:35:23 PM
Hi Cheryl. Thank You so much for letting us Know. I will be keeping Both Shirley and Michael in My Prayers. I Know that the Power of Prayer can Heal Shirley. Thanks so much Cheryl. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!