Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dig 'em out
12/27/2010 11:40:09 PM

Wow,

Reports coming into the UK tonight that the North-East United states has had a DUMP of snow in hours.

I think Washington escaped but NY has a white-out.

Send us your pictures/stories.

Here in the UK we have had the coldest December on record and record early snow. We have a slight respite but I suspect, not for too long.

It's always inconvenient but at the start it's beautiful. Let your artist out and send us your pictures.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Dig 'em out
12/27/2010 11:42:43 PM

Lilly Shweikhard Lilly Shweikhard (L) and Tara Shweikhard dig out after a five mile wide band of lake-effect snow dumped more than two feet of snow and closed a 16-mile stretch of the New York State Thruway December 2, 2010 in Buffalo, New York. Some drivers on the thruway remained trapped in their cars for more than 15 hours.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2010 3:09:56 AM
HI Roger,

The east coast really got it bad. New Jersey was the worst. They got 31 inches it was like a hurricane, in fact it was a number 2 in strength. They had lighting, wind, snow and water.

I live in south central Pa and we did not get a flake. Washington D.C. got a little, but they are a little more east. We are getting the wind and cold. burrrrr

Warm hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2010 4:35:43 AM
Hi Roger,
Shirley and I originally came from Massachusetts. The map that they showed on the news this evening shows that our home town seems to be buried. I remember growing up that the snow would sometimes accumulate to almost reach the second floor of our house. Deja vue. In Indianapolis, we got a couple of storms, however the snow that we were suppose to get over Christmas never fell in out area and this week the temp is suppose to go up to 50 degrees farenheit. I believe that we will be seeing a lot more snow this winter. I wouldn't mind seeing it just on T.V. though.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
(P.S. Maybe this year, the ball that will drop in Times Square at midnight will be a Snowball.)
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2010 10:52:50 AM
Quote:
HI Roger,

The east coast really got it bad. New Jersey was the worst. They got 31 inches it was like a hurricane, in fact it was a number 2 in strength. They had lighting, wind, snow and water.

I live in south central Pa and we did not get a flake. Washington D.C. got a little, but they are a little more east. We are getting the wind and cold. burrrrr

Warm hugs,
Myrna

Wow,

I wonder if we have some folk here from New Jersey.

Love some photos.

Keep warm Myrna, I know how much you hate winter.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!