Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Have A Blessed Christmas
12/23/2010 4:12:10 PM
Hi Phil,
Rest assured there are quite a few of us still around but some of my friends might be on a forced adland vacation and the rest just might not feel the Christmas spirit oozing out of some members. The talk is there but not the true spirit quite the opposite in fact.
That said I would like to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Your Christmas dinner looks delicious and I've no doubt that your family and guests will not go home hungry and will probably have second and third helpings.
Enjoy your holiday and drive safely.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:

Hi Everyone,

Although there doesn't seem to be many of us left here at Adland these days, I do hope that all of my Friends have a lovely Christmas and a Blessed New Year in 2011. Hope everyone's also palnning on a big meal for the Big Day, so just in case anyone's still interested, here's a few Comments on this year's Christmas Dinner at my house, part of it at least.

Have A Wonderful Family Christmas My Friends,
Phil

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2010 4:15:23 AM

Hi Peter,

I appreciate you for stopping by and I appreciate your many kind words.

Thanks My Friend, For Making My Holidays Brighter,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2010 12:26:41 PM

Here's my Christmas hug for Phil and all of my Adland friends

Roger

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2010 10:43:11 PM

Hi Roger,

Here's some Christmas Hugs, right back at you!!!

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2010 8:52:09 AM
Hi Phil,

One of my great joys over the Christmas season are the songs and decorations. The difference being is that the special music is everlasting while the decorations are only temporary.

It's no secret that being Jewish I don't celebrate Christmas yet I've always enjoyed this time of the year.

Amongst the songs that I always liked very much is Ave Maria. I know this is part of the Catholic liturgy but the beauty of the song should be for all to appreciate. Here's an especially beautiful rendition of this song/prayer.

Shalom and Merry Christmas to all,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!