Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
You guys are awesome!!
12/29/2005 12:45:25 AM
Hi! Have you SEEN Deb's votes? You guys are totally awesome! Over Christmas, I've been moving my entire hosting service to a new network operations center. So, I posted the thread, and then went back to tech-land. Backing up cpanels, moving databases, etc., etc. So, I come back to have a peek and WOW. I am so proud... of Deb... and of everyone that can see how she's shining because of Adland and voted for her. Keep telling your friends, too. You too, Deb! (they'll be proud of you!) Send them here to vote if they haven't! http://www.dipetane.net/html/feature_of_the_week_vote_-_24t.html I can't say it enough -- you guys are awesome! : ) Linda P.S. For Deb - you deserve every bit of that! I've watched you grow here at Adland, from the shy and slightly disappointed friend I first talked to - to the shining member joining in on threads and forums, helping others that are in need, campaigning for people that need help and distributing your book to help kids in need. Your growth makes you shine, and I just wanted to do what I could to help everyone see that. : )
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You guys are awesome!!
12/29/2005 9:35:31 AM
Hi Linda, I am so honored to call you my friend. You have been everything to me here at Adland. I can only say that I am trying, and doing my best to be a participant in this fine community. Thank you so much, Linda. And thanks to everyone who took the time out of their day to vote for me. None of you will ever be able to know how much it means to me to know that you actually care about me. And remember, Linda is running in the next POTW(and last time I checked she was leading)so we should all go over and vote for Linda. Yea!!! Linda. I wish you all a Happy New Year Your Friend Deborah D
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Deb Won! Congratulations!
12/29/2005 10:56:47 AM
Hi: Well, the polls are closed and Deb won! Congratulations, Deb - I think that you're an inspiration to all the people that still consider themselves 'newbies' here at Adland. It shows that anyone, even a newbie, that learns to grow here can enjoy a little bit of the spotlight... along with enjoying the community and what it offers. A very, very heartfelt thank you to everyone that voted. : ) Linda
+0
Re: You guys are awesome!!
12/29/2005 11:17:49 AM
Hi Deb; Didn't want you to think I'm ignoring your posts. lol ======================================== I am so honored to call you my friend. You have been everything to me here at Adland. I can only say that I am trying, and doing my best to be a participant in this fine community. Thank you so much, Linda. And thanks to everyone who took the time out of their day to vote for me. ======================================== The feeling is very mutual, Deb. I watch you (and so many others) growing here and it makes me so proud to be part of that. I've had people ask me, in private, why I spend time helping when I don't get paid for it. The answer can be seen right here in these forums. In Johnny saying his site is finally working and starting to make money. In hearing people say your discount kidswear is just what their tight budget needed. In reading your Starthrower book and seeing other members pass it on to a friend. Sometimes, helping another fellow human advance in their goals is enough reward in itself. ======================================== None of you will ever be able to know how much it means to me to know that you actually care about me. ======================================== : ) <-- (ear to ear smile!) ======================================== And remember, Linda is running in the next POTW(and last time I checked she was leading)so we should all go over and vote for Linda. ======================================== Which means I can take a week off campaigning. I'd feel goofy campaigning for myself, especially since I'm an advisor. I've always thought advisors should be pumping up their members, not themselves, so I'll just sit back and let you guys decide what happens. lol : ) Linda
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Deb Won! Congratulations!
12/29/2005 11:18:35 AM
Deb, I'd like to add my congratulations to Linda's. You are indeed an inspiration to us. Here's best wishes for phenomenal growth of your business in the new year! Cheri
+0