Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pavement/Sidewalk Artists corner
11/11/2010 11:01:47 PM

+0
11/12/2010 6:17:26 AM

Flaming Streets of chalk

Well I know 3D Chalk Drawings are one of my all time favorites when it comes to optical illusions. These new 3d flaming streets chalk art is a new twist on the 3d street waterfall. It really would be a challenge to draw these perspective drawings, looking from it from any side angles would give you the impression of some warped skewed blurb of chalk. Im not sure who to give credit to for this masterpiece but its defiantly one of the more extremecreations. If anyone knows who created this masterpiece then let me know.. if not well then I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

+0
11/12/2010 2:37:27 PM

Worlds Largest 3D Street Painting

The Worlds Largest 3D Street Painting spans over 280 square meters giving it the title for largest 3D street paintings. It was created for the Moose Jaw Prairie Arts Festival by Edgar Muller along with his team of artists. This giant 3D waterfall creates a amazing effect when view from straight on. It kind of reminds me of
Beavers 3D Rafting painting. For more amazing artworks like these check out our collection of 3D Chalk Drawings.

largest-3d-street-painting-01.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-02.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-03.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-05.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-06.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-07.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-08.jpg

largest-3d-street-painting-09.jpg

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2010 2:44:41 PM

Keith,

Absolutely stunning aren't they.

Roger

+0
11/14/2010 5:53:46 PM

Roger, sorry to take so long at getting here. He has some unique talent doesn't he? Almost unbelievable. I have received some of the pictures through emails.

Here we see a rendering of a Rossetti masterpieceThe Beloved drawn in Rue Neuve, Brussels, 1995

The portrait of Queen Elizabeth I attracted many tourists and shoppers on Oxford Street, London 1999

Did you get to see this one?

Meeting Mr. Frog

Nice forum and thank you Keith for those you presented.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!