Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hersche Marje

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Scott Peterson
12/3/2010 9:31:26 AM
well if you can trust an indian i mean me . note - iam poor but honest . 2. if u want i can do anything u want say growing your company 10 times or 40 times .what do u say ? no i would do it only after legal documentation. i follow business ethics . but ye si must say noone trusts me even i claim to end recession of usa europe in 3 hours. bring second seat to democrats. sure republicans wud win
+0
Hersche Marje

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Scott Peterson
12/3/2010 9:36:43 AM
i had bougth two domains formy two comapnies out of 134 plans but girl was indian she took money and when i asked her to give me my domains she changed . now she ran away from india to usa. always say yes hersche give u giveu but fooles me becaus eiforgive i think if i sue her her career wud end sheis software engineer . but you see people dotn stop to cheat nor fear.these bring ba dname to my cou
+0
Hersche Marje

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Scott Peterson
12/4/2010 4:14:11 AM
i have a business for u . just tell me your annual sales= production = labor cost= packaging = marketing = etc= but be honest in it . you need not do more expenses iwud bring u 10 times sale in same money. but iwud not charg u a penny. but one day i would ask my return not in terms of money or desires . sur ei know i write badly and not mannered but itslike fire u say what u feel and clear.
+0
Hersche Marje

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Scott Peterson
12/4/2010 4:15:09 AM
glad u are an expert in retails you are a man who can be of great importance to me one day.
+0
Scott Peterson
12/4/2010 7:00:01 PM
thank you for the invite. i look foward to networking with all of you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!