Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Relief from Fibromyalgia symptoms
1/15/2011 12:12:54 AM

Jeffrey, I don't know of any reason why you can't mention your medications in this forum.

DonnaZ

+0
Janet Clifford

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2011 8:53:13 AM
Hi Jeffrey
It sounds as if you are doing all the right things for your health. I am thankfully a very healthy person with no health issues, but if I eat too many sweets etc, I do become very sluggish and tired, it just goes to show how important your diet is for good health. There's a great book by David Gillespie called Sweet Poison if you are interested in finding out how sugar effects your health. Vemma just helps to support your system with the vitamins and minerals but also has a huge anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effect as well, I really love it.

I am now trying to grow some of my own veggies and compost with my home made compost heap. I have been able to grow quite a few herbs but not such great luck with the veggies so far!! I don't think half of the garden gets enough sun so will have to expand it out a bit when I have time.
Take care
Kind regards
Janet

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2011 10:24:09 PM

Hi Janet,

I hope your gardening turns out well. I live in a real shady area with poor soil, so I understand how difficult it is to grow vegetables. I tried growing tomatoes but only get a handful of small ones by the time frost sets in...even with containers for the tomatoes rather than planting them in the ground.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!