Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Clifford

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Relief from Fibromyalgia symptoms
10/3/2010 9:00:41 PM

Hi, I am with Vemma, an exceptionally good liquid nutritional supplement with 12 vitamins, 65 minerals and anti oxidants from green tea, aloe vera and the queen of fruits, mangosteen. If you would like a fantastic testimonial from Jen in New Zealand, email me at janclifford@ipimus.com.au. You can also check my website for further information http://janclifford.vemma.com There is a 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee and people I know who have had benefit from chronic illnesses get results in 1-3 weeks. My team leader has had complete relief from osteo arthritis. Kindest regards Janet

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Relief from Fibromyalgia symptoms
10/7/2010 8:37:45 PM

Hi Janet,

I have heard of Vemma before but do not personally know anyone who has tried it.

DonnaZ

+0
Jeffrey Brown

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2011 7:41:37 PM
Hello,
I have also heard of "vemma" but I have never heard anyone who tried it or read anywhere in my Fibro support groups this has helped people with Chronic illnesses? I am not doubting your being honest and true,just I have never heard this before today.

For me I have found a healthy balance of low impact exercise and rest to work the best for me,along with my meds which I am not sure if I can mention them online or not? There is no doubt life is very hard living with Fibro,but living a healthy lifestyle can help so much I am found out through my own experience..........diet also effects me when eating too many sweets or/and goodies.

Jeffrey C. Brown Independent Reliv International Distributor... Distributor ID 7674709601 http://reliv.com Jeffreybrown51@gmail.com
+0
1/14/2011 7:46:08 PM
Hello, I didn't know there was a forum like this...
I wanted to connect with those who have FM - I have a real sad story to tell - if you're suffering from FM - MAKE sure you are getting your pain level down - the doctors won't tell you this until it is too late but chronic pain causes brain damage. I'm one of the 85% of FM patients who developed non- epileptic seizures due to the brain damage caused by FM - get informed!
Life, Love and Laughter! May you be blessed with an abundance of it all!
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2011 12:11:42 AM

Hi Jeffrey and Lois,

There is a lot to learn about fibromyalgia and I don't think very many doctors have studied about it in depth yet. I hope there is research going on to find out more about it.

Lois, I am sorry to hear you suffered some brain problems from the pain. I had not heard of that before, although I know that chronic pain can take a toll on your body.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!