Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: SCAMMERR ALERT
9/19/2010 8:37:36 PM
Hi Bill,

I have send 4 to Bogdan in the past week and he takes them off right away. So don't get upset, report it.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2010 11:30:59 PM
Yes, things have changed for the better. Have faith in administration and report . This profile is no longer available to view.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 12:16:15 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Have you used the "Report Abuse" link?

I learned long ago Roger they take no notice of what ever i send in so i don't wast my time any more

When I have used it, and I use it a lot, I often just write scam and hit send. Action has been taken very fast the last few months.

When you are reading a message and realize it's a scam (or anything else bad), just scroll dow to the bottom and hit the "Report Abuse" link. It will automatically be linked to the message you read. Don't add a whole lot of text if it's obvious, only add what's needed to understand what you report.

PS. This text is not necessarily for you Bill, but for other visitors to your forum :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2010 2:44:23 PM
This presents an opportunity to be a little more alert to the things coming through in all communications.
The bad guys spend a lot of time and effort to fool us; the varmits sneak into any opening they can can find-where's the bug spray?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!