Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why Promote AdlandPro?
9/14/2010 7:54:56 PM

I first started my own business in mailorder around 1990. After falling for all the scams and fakes, an old, experienced marketer turned me on to the best products to sell and how to sell them.

Applying what he taught me to the Internet was simple:

1. One of the biggest groups you can "sell" to are those who are trying to make money online, whether they are affiliates, business owners, whatever. Even non-profit organizations need many of the same services as businesses and independent entrepreneurs.

2. These products are simply advertising and marketing services.

3. The easiest way to "sell" them is to give away some sort of introductory or sample service for free. If they believe they see the value, many will purchase advanced services.

4. In the meantime, you move on and offer your services, i.e. AdlandPro to the constant stream of new people coming on the scene.

Have a great day.

Don

+0
RE: Why Promote AdlandPro?
9/15/2010 4:27:19 PM
Quote:

I first started my own business in mailorder around 1990. After falling for all the scams and fakes, an old, experienced marketer turned me on to the best products to sell and how to sell them.

Applying what he taught me to the Internet was simple:

1. One of the biggest groups you can "sell" to are those who are trying to make money online, whether they are affiliates, business owners, whatever. Even non-profit organizations need many of the same services as businesses and independent entrepreneurs.

2. These products are simply advertising and marketing services.

3. The easiest way to "sell" them is to give away some sort of introductory or sample service for free. If they believe they see the value, many will purchase advanced services.

4. In the meantime, you move on and offer your services, i.e. AdlandPro to the constant stream of new people coming on the scene.

Have a great day.

Don

Don, thank you for sharing this good advice to our members. Hope they use ads in signatures and the use of our Free Ad service here in Adland.

Bless you for being a promoter of this great community.

Sara

+0
RE: Why Promote AdlandPro?
9/23/2010 11:06:17 AM

Hello Sara,

It's always good to see you . Thanks for the comment.

Have a great day!

Don

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!