Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Share at least 2 things
9/5/2010 2:11:51 PM
Wonderful Wom Vegas !

I Joined Wom Vegas almost at the Beginning of Pre Launch, and I am Member Number 19.

Wom Vegas is a Word of Mouth Virtual Convention Site. Apart from the Great Networking Opportunity, it Also offers a Great Income Opportunity to.

Having been Associated with the Owner of Wom Vegas for a Few years Now, through another Program Called Orange Leads, I know that TIMOTHY L. DROBNICK SR, is A Great Guy, A Hands On Person, that Ensures Everyone Gets the Most Benefits from Using the Sites and Opportunities he Offers.

One thing I like about Tim is that he pays Commissions On Time, and In over Two Years of Working in his Programs I have Never failed to receive Commissions when they are due.

Wom Vegas has some Wonderful Features, Chat Rooms, Convention Rooms, Games to Win Points, and Much More. But the most Important part of it is the GREAT PEOPLE who Make the Site and Program the Best Place to be On The Internet Today.

I am Proud to be associated with Tim and All the Members There, and I think Wom Vegas will be a Great Success.

http://womvegas.com/is-social-media-a-fad.php?id=19

Bob Vaughan U.K.
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2010 10:39:08 PM

Hi everyone.

I've puposely waited before visiting here because I wanted to see if my promotion would help. It has proven to work.

LESSON TO LEARN:

If you have credits to use that you don't use on personal/email messages here then please use them to promote your favourite or new forums.

I am a member of Facebook but under the guise of a character from children's stories that I write. A few friends here know who I am. For me Facebook ios a little too oversubscribed (I'm a strange one I suppose, but, I don't like to be one of the masses. I like to choose my playing field). Example is I never subscribe to the biggest broadband providers. I prefer to pay more and have a business level service. My choice. Tha\t's why I love Adland. It is friendly but not oversubscribed.

Hi 5. Yes. Somebody said it was mainly teenagers etc. I agree. I got so many silly invites that I dropped it after a month.

I believe Linked-in to be good. I have been a member for ages as I have with Direct Matches but have had no time to develop these.

A request.

As winner of POTW recently I chose the Social Network option. I have ended up with a stack of networks to email confirmation. If I do sign-up to all of these groups HOW DO I MANAGE ALL THE MESSAGES AND EMAILS? Can anyone help?

Roger

+0
9/11/2010 2:55:24 PM

East or West........Home is the best.

So.........................."AdlandPro" is the "BEST".

Gani.

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Share at leasr 2 thing
9/20/2010 9:52:39 PM
Hi Alyssa,

I have been on many different networking sites. Many are just places to get spammed. AdlandPro is one of the best online I feel. Others that I regularly use are Twitter, Holisticlocal, Ryze and Merchantcircle.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

Are you in a prison of your own making? Time to break free!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Alyssa Brush

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/21/2010 12:15:45 AM

Thanks Sara! I totally agree with you I love Adland too. One reason I created this forum is I began noticing several new social networking sites. I did not want me or anyone else wasting their time with something if it is not worth it. It can be so overwhelming with new network marketers as well as experienced ones.

Thanks again,

Alyssa

AskAlyssa...My Saving Grace http://trafficadbar.com/_vw0
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!