Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
5/3/2016 7:07:00 PM

THE NETHERLANDS SEES 'WORRISOME' RISE IN ANTI-SEMITISM IN SCHOOLS

BY ON 5/3/16 AT 12:07 PM

People attend a commemoration ceremony in Vugh for the children held in the World War II concentration camp of Vught. An anti-Semitism watchdog has warned of a trend of hateful incidents towards Jews in Dutch schools. JERRY LAMPEN/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

An anti-Semitism watchdog warned on Monday about a “worrisome trend” of anti-Semitic incidents at schools in the Netherlands despite an overall drop of incidents on the country’s streets.

The Center for Information and Documentation on Israel (CIDI) reported that there were 16 incidents of anti-Semitism in Dutch schools in 2015, the highest recorded number in the country for a decade.

One such incident included a non-Jewish woman married to a Moroccan Jew who was pursued and confronted by parents of her daughter’s classmates in her school about her relationship with the Jewish man, the report said. A father of one of the classmates is said to have grabbed her by the throat and called her a “Jew’s whore.”

In reaction to the report, Moshe Kantor, the president of the European Jewish Congress and president of the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation, said that European countries must do more to protect Jewish students in their education systems.

“Schools should be bastions of security and safe-havens for all students and it is therefore very worrying that the CIDI is reporting an increase in anti-Semitic incidents at schools," he said in a statement to Newsweek.

"This is extremely concerning because these people are the future leaders of Holland and if they are being taught to act this way during their educational and formative years this will only bode ill for the future," he added. "I call on all governments around Europe to guarantee the security of Jewish students and impress greater tolerance on Dutch students."

The CIDI reported a 26 percent decrease in anti-Semitic incidents in the Netherlands in 2015 compared to the year before, down to 126 from 171. The 2015 figure still represents the second-highest toll since 2010, demonstrating that levels of anti-Semitism remain high. Nearly a fifth (24) of the total count were insults shouted at Jews on the street, 12 were cases of online harassment, six were cases of vandalism and five were incidents of physical violence.

In 2014, CIDI recorded a 71 percent increase, from 100 to 171, in anti-Semitic incidents compared to the year prior. Half of all of the incidents occurred during the seven-week Gaza conflict between the Israeli military and Palestinian militant groups, with many other European countries also reporting notable rises in anti-Semitic incidents in the same period.

The Netherlands has a Jewish population of 30,000 and Jews outwardly displaying their faith have represented many of those targeted in the country in recent years.

The leader of the Jewish community in the Netherlands, Rabbi Benjamin Jacobs,told Newsweek in 2015 that he had had “dirty Jew” and “Hitler” shouted at him, while bricks have been thrown through his windows.

He added that security measures outside Jewish institutions, such as schools, homes and museums, would not solve the problem and were akin to taking an aspirin for a headache.

Jewish immigration from European countries to safer pastures is on the rise, with many leaving for Israel or for cities such as London. Dutch Jewish immigration is low compared to France, however. In 2015, just 95 Dutch Jews made aliyah to Israel while French Jews making the same journey numbered almost 8,000.

This article has been amended to reflect an updated statement from Moshe Kantor.

(Newsweek)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2016 8:05:06 PM
it was almost 90 degrees in my home city. last summer it was beastly hot and supposedly we will have another hot summer.

many fores fires in washington and oregon these last years.

Quote:

LONDON SET TO SIZZLE WITH TEMPERATURES HIGHER THAN IBIZA

Holidaymakers sunbathing in Ibiza, July 10, 2015. U.K. forecasters say London will reach a high of 23 degrees Celsius, a whole degree above Ibiza's predicted maximum high.
JAIME REINA/GETTY
The U.K. is set for a scorching weekend, with the weather in London predicted to be hotter than the Mediterranean island of Ibiza.

Forecasters say the capital will reach a high of 23 degrees Celsius (73.4 degrees Fahrenheit), a whole degree above Ibiza’s predicted maximum high of 22 degrees Celsius.

The Turkish city of Istanbul, usually one of the warmer cities at this time of year, is expected to reach a high of 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit), about the same as Manchester in northwest England.

The average temperature in Britain in early May is around 16 degrees Celsius (60.8 degrees Fahrenheit), so the prediction is a hefty 7 degrees above average.

“As you look ahead, the reason things will be settling is high pressure is building across most of the U.K., which at this time of year brings pretty decent weather and temperatures,” a Met Office spokesperson said.

“From Wednesday to Friday the high pressure will be firmly in control, with most areas seeing a dry week with sunny spells.”

Which would be an improvement on the recent Bank Holiday, which saw heavy rain in many parts of the country.

May Day Monday has seen some extremes of weather over the years!

(Newsweek)

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2016 1:09:03 AM

Growing List Of Celebrities Speaking Out About Chemtrails/Geoengineering

By May 2, 2016

celebrities_chemtrails-1024x510Cassius Kamarampi, Contributor
Waking Times

First, the alt media exploded with info about Merle Haggard exposing chemtrails/geoengineering when he passed away. Then, it was Prince: now we can add Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris to that list.

Chuck Norris took a particularly bold stance, and wrote an entire article entitled “Sky Criminals.”

According to Inquisitr:

Norris, 76, recently wrote an article at World Net Daily to talk about conspiracies surrounding chemtrails and the U.S. government. He argued that people are not taking the issue seriously when there is evidence pointing to the government as having already used chemtrails.

This is an excerpt from Norris’ article. The full article can be found at this link.

Country legend Merle Haggard, who died of a lung infection (double pneumonia) on April 6, sang in his song, “What I hate”: “What I hate is looking up and seeing chemtrails in a clear blue sky today.”

Several months ago, I wrote a column titled, “Why are geo-engineering researchers being stonewalled?” In it, I gave an array of evidence from scientists that geoengineering and, specifically, covert chemtrailing is taking place in the skies above us and unbeknownst to us.

For those who are unfamiliar with the subject and stratospheric lunacy, let me reiterate a few definitions:

Geoengineering is the artificial modification of Earth’s climate systems through two primary technologies: Solar Radiation Management, or SRM, and Carbon Dioxide Removal, or CDR.

CDR technologies include “bio-energy with carbon capture and storage, biochar, direct air capture, ocean fertilization and enhanced weathering,” according to Wikipedia.

SRM technologies “seek to reflect sunlight and thus reduce global warming. Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfate aerosols.”

Stratospheric sulfate aerosols “create a global dimming effect [that] has made them a possible candidate for use in solar radiation managementclimate engineering projects to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases. Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as sulfuric acid, hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft and balloons has been proposed.”

Chemtrailing is the “public’s term for the classified [covert] and ongoing artificial modification of Earth’s climate systems using reflective nano-materials (aerosols) to reflect sunlight. The aerosols are dispersed via jet aircraft trails that expand into reflective artificial clouds.”

Sarah Zielinski, an award-winning science writer and editor, wrote a piece in December 2015 for the Smithsonian, titled, “Airplane Contrails May Be Creating Accidental Geoengineering.”

In the article, Zielinski explained, “Geoengineering involves the manipulation of an environmental process in such a way, usually deliberate, that it affects the Earth’s climate.”

Zeilinski cites Charles Long from the NOAA’s Earth System Research Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado, who reported at a press conference this past week at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San Francisco: “This haze is caused by airplanes, and it is gradually whitening blue skies. We might be actually conducting some unintentional geoengineering here.”

Many other scientists would say – as we shall see in a moment – intentional geoengineering.

Long went on to explain, “Its existence demonstrates yet another way that humans might be altering the climate system, and you can see this with your own eyes.”

I know, because my wife, Gena, and I have seen it in the skies over our own Texas ranch.

Chuck Norris provides real solutions to our county’s problems and a way to reawaken the American dream in his best-seller, “Black Belt Patriotism.”

Kevin Trenberth of the National Center for Atmospheric Research concluded, “It seems quite possible that [Long is] seeing something that’s real.”

Long still calls the haze “a mystery,” but at the moment primarily blames air traffic exhaust and other aerosols as the most likely culprits of those particles.

But is the origin of it all so unintentional and innocent? Or are there deliberate sky criminals who are also chemtrailing above us with other chemical agents?

Long himself is puzzled how certain areas around the country like one in Oklahoma have significant sky whitening yet don’t get as much known air traffic.

When Snopes was investigating the recent accusations that NASA was spraying lithium (the anti-manic psychiatric medication) into the atmosphere and, hence, onto Americans, the liberal fact-finding website even had to confess that, “Buried among the tinfoil were a few actual facts: it was true that a 2003 study examined the feasibility of mass vaccination by air.”

Although Chuck Norris aimed straight into the eyes of the elite and spat truth, the manner in which celebrities are speaking out is generally hushed, kind of carefully quiet.

Vin Diesel recently posted a picture to Facebook apparently making a somber nod toward the chemtrail conscious public, crossing his fingers in the shape of a couple chemtrails behind him.

The top comments praised his acknowledgment of them.

According to True Activist:

By now, everyone has seen white streaks in the sky. They stretch from horizon to horizon, and ultimately turn the skies into murky haze. While one would think that the streaks are nothing but plane vapor, skeptics have unearthed some convincing evidence suggesting that they are instead intentional pollution, meant to poison communities and cities for the purpose of population control.

The topic of chemtrails, like many subjects, is very controversial. Understandably, one may be wary about accepting any so-called ‘evidence’. However, it appears that famous actor Vin Diesel may just be drawing attention to the presence of chemtrails in the photo below.

In the picture the Fast and Furious star recently posted to Facebook, he is seen crossing his fingers like the white streaks seen behind him in the sky.

13062172_10154249172888313_1612547091258414335_nThe truth is, the consequences of not speaking up far outweigh the consequences of holding on to some petty remnant of perceived credibility in remaining silent about this, and I think the celebrities with good hearts and minds know this.

Some question whether Merle Haggard or Prince died of some illness related to the chemtrail activity. That notion is caught in the burden of proof, and ultimately we have suspicion but no evidence. This theory seems to allude to the idea that specific individuals may be targeted by chemtrails.

Why would the idea of specific individuals being targeted by toxic aerosols be implausible? The military sprayed San Francisco with harmful bacterial agents in the past, sprayed aerosols can be used for various purposes.

My own mind began to theorize about this when on March 15th, my area was decimated by chemtrails, and one that went directly over my house in Sacramento appeared to “change gears” in the sky, switching from a thicker plume to thinner one right after it went overhead. A video of that can be found here, and below is a screencap. However, I doubt I am important enough to be targeted.

chemmThis is an anecdotal observation, but nonetheless one that should make any thinking mind turn its gears.

The best we can do, is every single thing we can possibly do: talk to everyone about geoengineering, point it out in the sky every day.

The worst thing we can do is give up. Our ancestors did not survive incomprehensibly difficult conditions to hand us this world on a silver platter, only to have us indulge in mindless comfort until the day it all ends forever.

No, we fight. Every single inch we are given to wake people up, let’s stretch that into a million miles: let’s extend our poisoned fists forward and march toward our right to live until the death, just like our ancestors did for us.

This article (Growing List of Celebrities Speaking Out About Chemtrails/Geoengineering) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Era of Wisdom.org.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2016 10:06:05 AM

Medical error third leading cause of death in US: study

May 3, 2016

In 2013, at least 250,000 people died not from the illnesses or injuries that prompted them to seek hospital care but from preventable mistakes, according to a study (AFP Photo/Jean-Sebastien Evrard)

Paris (AFP) - Medical error is the third largest cause of death in the United States, according to an analysis published Wednesday in the medical journal BMJ.

In 2013, at least 250,000 people died not from the illnesses or injuries that prompted them to seek hospital care but from preventable mistakes, according to the study.

That number exceeds deaths from strokes and Alzheimer's combined, and is topped only by heart disease and cancer, which each claim about 600,000 lives per year.

The death toll from medical mishaps would be even higher if nursing homes and out-patient care were included, the researchers found.

"People don't just die from bacteria and heart plaque, they die from communication breakdowns, fragmented healthcare, diagnostic mistakes, and over-dosing," said Martin Makary, a professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore and lead author of the study.

"Collectively, these represent the third leading cause of death in the United States," he told AFP, adding that it is one of the most underreported endemics in global health.

A earlier study estimated the toll at between 250,000 and 440,000 per year.

Experts do not know the exact number of people who die from botched surgeries, faulty prescriptions, or a computer glitch simply because no one is keeping count.

Along with more than 100 other nations, the United States uses a system for collecting national health statistics -- recommended by the World Health Organization -- that does not keep track of medical errors.

"The absence of national data highlights the need for systematic measurement of the problem," said Makary.

"Our study took the best science on the incidence of medical mistakes killing people in the delivery of care, and extrapolated that to the amount of care that we administer."

- Death certificates -

The scope of the problem in the United States -- which tops the world in per capita spending on health care -- is probably about the same in other rich countries, he said.

As for the developing world, the situation is likely worse.

"I suspect that in Africa, poor quality medical care or preventable complications kill more people than HIV and malaria combined," Makary said.

While it is not realistic to expect that human error can be eliminated in health care, protocols and "safety nets" can be put in place to track medical errors and reduce their number, the study concluded.

Death certificates, for example, could ask whether a preventable problem stemming from the patient's medical care might have contributed to the death.

But asking hospitals and doctors to self-report their mistakes without offering a higher degree of protection from possible prosecution is a tall order, Makary acknowledged.

"It is difficult to create an open and honest conversation around the problem of people dying from the care that they have received," he said.

Among other leading causes of death in the United States in 2013 were accidents (133,000), diabetes (76,500), influenza or pneumonia (55,000), and suicide (43,000), according to the National Center for Health Statistics.

(Yahoo News)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2016 10:37:02 AM

9/11 Damage Control Begins: CIA Director Warns "28 Pages" Contains Inaccurate Information

Tyler Durden's picture
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/02/2016 14:00 -0400

It appears the reality of the so-called "28 pages" - removed from the 9/11 Commission report - being unclassified may be getting closer and many suspect. Why do we say that? Because none other than CIA Director John Brennan did the Sunday talk-show circuit to start the propaganda, playing-down the report's significance, warning that information in the 28 pages hasn't been vetted or corroborated, adding that releasing the information would give ammunition to those who want to tie the terror attacks to Saudi Arabia - "I think there's a combination of things that are accurate and inaccurate [in the report]."

"This chapter was kept out because of concerns about sensitive methods, investigative actions, and the investigation of 9/11 was still underway in 2002," Brennan said on NBC's 'Meet the Press'. As The Hill reports,

He said information in the 28 pages hasn't been vetted or corroborated, adding that releasing the information would give ammunition to those who want to tie the terror attacks to Saudi Arabia.

"I think there's a combination of things that are accurate and inaccurate [in the report]," Brennan said. "I think the 9/11 Commission took that joint inquiry and those 28 pages or so and followed through on the investigation and then came out with a very clear judgment that there was no evidence that ... Saudi government as an institution or Saudi officials or individuals had provided financial support to al Qaeda."

Former and current congressmen argue the pages show the existence of a Saudi support network for the hijackers involved in the terror attacks. The 28 pages were cut from a report on the 9/11 terror attacks in 2003 by the George W. Bush administration in the interest of national security.

Those critics say the vague wording in the report left open the possibility that less senior officials or other parts of the Saudi government could have played a role.

Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.), who helped author the report, says he believes it shows the 9/11 hijackers were "substantially" supported by the Saudi government, as well as charities and wealthy people in that country.

"I think it is implausible to believe that 19 people, most of whom didn't speak English, most of whom had never been in the United States before, many of whom didn't have a high school education — could've carried out such a complicated task without some support from within the United States,"
Graham said in an interview with "60 Minutes" in April.

One can't help but feel Brennan's appearance - and tone - has a sense of inevitability about the release of the '28 pages', which we are sure will be played down by the mainstream media now as inaccurate information that is more conspiracy than fact... because Brennan said so... and why would be lie?

(ZeroHedge)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!