Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Looking for information on autoresponders........
7/23/2010 8:41:26 PM

My name is Sherrie, I am fairly new to Adlandpro and look forward to networking with you. It's a pleasure to meet everyone here at the Forum Informum. I'm looking for advice on obtaining a free autoresponder with technical support. I keep reading that I need an autoresponder in order to have a complete set up of my needs for my business. It makes sense, but I'd like to get advice from someone regarding which free ones would be a good choice. I appreciate your input...and thanks again. Enjoy the Day!

Regards, Sherrie V.

Thank you for your replies. Enjoy the day! Sherrie Vitello
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Looking for information on autoresponders........
7/24/2010 5:09:03 AM

Hi Sherrie,

I am glad you brought this question and I have had a friend get some advice. It's on its way.

Adland includes an autoresponder of course, but you probably know that.

If you need advice about the Adland autoresponder then say so here.

This could benefit others.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2010 9:44:57 AM

Hi,

I liked the look of this search engine. I have a colleague checking it out.

http://www.kooday.com/refer.asp?ref=24392

It was advertised by Shalish on Adland.

Roger

+0
7/25/2010 8:00:47 PM

Sherrie, we are happy to have you in Adland! Thank you so much for choosing to use the GOF banner - New Member's Start Here! Great!

Good question also and if you could ask it in the main thread, maybe there would be more to answer your question. There is an autoresponder that comes with one of the packages in the Affiliate Section here.

Have a great day and week!

Sara

+0
7/26/2010 10:44:19 PM
Hi Sherrie,

If you're looking for a free autoresponder you really need to do your research. Free autoresponders limit features and usually display ads on your messages. Some are more reputable than others. Make sure to read the terms and agreements.

If money is your main concern, do it the old fashioned way. Google's gmail is a good email client. You can separate your leads, subscribers and customers into different groups and keep in touch that way. It'll be work but it will be worth it.

Janet Napora
http://ItsMLMTime.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!