Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Alphabet General Knowledge
7/22/2010 7:06:38 PM

Hi Pat,

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I loved those cute Kitties. I just ran across this little Angel on line and just had to share...

Have A Terrific Thursday,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2010 5:22:45 PM
Hello Pat and Phil,

What lovely cats. I can't resist.

Now Pat, I won't let you get away with sitting in that chair with the pussy cats!!! You didn't go through the list!!!! I am going to go through the list now. So it will be harder for the next person. We don't want any repeats!!!

ACTOR - Susan George
ANIMAL - Sausage dog (hehe, hope that isn't cheating)
AUTHOR- Shakespeare
BIRD - Seagull
COLOUR - Scarlet
FRUIT- Star fruit
GARMENT - Sock
NAME FOR A MAN - Sebastien
OCCUPATION - Sailor (all the nice girls like those, apparently!!)
RIVER - Swale
TOWN - Sittingbourne, Kent, England (my home town)

Angel cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2010 1:44:52 AM

Bonjour Sarah,

Glad you liked the Cute Kitties. Hope you'll be able to stop by and visit Pat's newest Forum Thread, When God Created Kitty Cats, and you'll get a chance to see some Pictures of her two new little Darlings. Of course, there's also that cute "Little" Fishin' Cat Snickers as well, along with a Special Tribute to Sophie.

It's around 9:30 PM here in the States right now, so I would assume since it's 3-something AM there in France, you're in bed. Here's a cute little Lady, looking just a wee bit Sleepy-Eyed, but still ready to wake you up in a few hours, and wish you a Great Day!

Have A Beautiful Weekend My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!