Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
1/27/2012 4:59:26 PM
Quote:
many of the NOT ACTIVE forums are people who join and only post a few notes. those people are not really into adlandpro and they are not even active members

some of the inactive forums are the REALLY GOOD ONES. i still go to those forums from time to time and read. i wish bogdan would reactive the GOOD FORUMS.

pat

Quote:

One other thing about forums, if I may.

There are two many forums that are not active, two many that have been forgotten, two many that are no longer valid, and two many that do not have enough information on them. It may be a how to Adland, but missing too much or can't post in it.

Like this one below. If they are not active and no longer any good then why not delete them from even showing up. Also people are putting up forums that have no threads in them as maybe not knowing what to do next.

How to present a successful Adland forum

error.png This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

The inactive forums are automatically made inactive after month of inactivity. The owner can always reactivate the forum, should they return or just wish to be active again.

We could not deactivate automatically forums, but this is just leaving them to spammers, who like this kind of forums because nobody will delete their ads (as owner is inactive) and yet they are increasing their visibility in search engines and on the site.

Old forums are simply archives of this site.

This link (which is at the top of each page called Forums, gives access to the forum area http://community.adlandpro.com/Forums/Categories.aspx which shows forums which are active and shows the list of forums based on the activity date, so you can see those which are recently posted at the top of the list. You never have need to go to inactive forums if you just look through the list of forums which have been recently posted to.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2012 1:47:34 PM

Thank you for the valuable information you have shared with us. I am not playing with this one and now the new construction has started for:

The real Link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/547240/AdlandProLearningCenter.aspxI am looking for all support from every member, owner, and administrators on this one.
From what you provide and contribute, will be the success that needs to happen to provide a easy to follow forum where all new members can learn form some of the best people here. This will save your valuable time trying to help new members that say I am not sure how to do this or having trouble understand all that AdlandPro has to offer.

Quote:
Quote:
many of the NOT ACTIVE forums are people who join and only post a few notes. those people are not really into adlandpro and they are not even active members

some of the inactive forums are the REALLY GOOD ONES. i still go to those forums from time to time and read. i wish bogdan would reactive the GOOD FORUMS.

pat

Quote:

One other thing about forums, if I may.

There are two many forums that are not active, two many that have been forgotten, two many that are no longer valid, and two many that do not have enough information on them. It may be a how to Adland, but missing too much or can't post in it.

Like this one below. If they are not active and no longer any good then why not delete them from even showing up. Also people are putting up forums that have no threads in them as maybe not knowing what to do next.

How to present a successful Adland forum

error.png This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

The inactive forums are automatically made inactive after month of inactivity. The owner can always reactivate the forum, should they return or just wish to be active again.

We could not deactivate automatically forums, but this is just leaving them to spammers, who like this kind of forums because nobody will delete their ads (as owner is inactive) and yet they are increasing their visibility in search engines and on the site.

Old forums are simply archives of this site.

This link (which is at the top of each page called Forums, gives access to the forum area http://community.adlandpro.com/Forums/Categories.aspx which shows forums which are active and shows the list of forums based on the activity date, so you can see those which are recently posted at the top of the list. You never have need to go to inactive forums if you just look through the list of forums which have been recently posted to.

Bogdan Fiedur
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2012 1:49:38 PM
The New AdlandPro Learning Center has now gone into construction.
Please support this and read the first and only thread at this time.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2012 4:39:46 PM
Quote:

Hi Mark,

I have joined your forum. Looking forward to what this will bring.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2012 4:49:02 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Hi Mark,

I have joined your forum. Looking forward to what this will bring.

Bogdan

Thank you and your support is highly valued. Anything that you can bring to the table I will be glad to see it. Remember that anything can be sent through the email program.
+0