Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Farish

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Hello.
7/17/2010 11:30:09 AM

Hello from a newcomer to Adlandpro. I was searching the net to find ways to promote my new ebook, and here i am. I must say it's a great site. Packed with info.

I have just published my first book. They say everyone has a story to tell, and they say 'You should write a book'. Well i am retired now, so thought i wonder if i could write a book. Well i did write a book. Two short fiction stories. And i have to say, it's not that easy. But i did enjoy doing the book.
Now is the acid test. Will someone buy the book. Decided to self publish with Lulu.com, again something new to learn.

Has any one here used Lulu? I found it pretty easy to use and the book was published very quick.

My wife is also writing a book, again a fiction novel but based on true events from her life. And a much more serious thing altogether. I was wondering if Lulu was the best place to publish this book. I would be grateful for any advice. Looking forward to chatting. I have used the Free Ad option on this great site. Thanks. Bill.

PS The profile photo is me at the Holi Festival Jaipur India.

http://6419.weebly.com Our ebook site. A new ebook just published 'Liar' The Four Letter Word She Just Could Not Say. A new ebook by S Farish http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/liar/12032288
+0
RE: Hello.
7/17/2010 1:13:31 PM

Hello Bill and welcome to Adland!

You can click on the links in my signature and find some interesting spots around here.

Congratulations on your recently published book. Yes, I have also been using Lulu to get my books published, great isn't it?? You can find lots of places here in Adland to promote your advertising. Have you looked at the Affiliate site?

Click on the blue banner with New Members Start Here and you will find lots of information including videos to help you.

Best wishes,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!