Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Tenor voice Forum
6/30/2010 6:20:46 AM

Hello Sylvia

Welcome the forum, yes i have heard of Jose Cura and i agree with you he has a lovely voice. Its wonderful you are a concert pianist and that you accompany singers as well, its a shame you are so far away because i need to practice ahhaaha.

As far as the piano goes my knowledge is limited, but Racmaninov no 2 i think 2nd movement is beautiful. I like Leif Ovie Andnes (forgive the spelling) playing griegs wedding day at trollhagen (as i understand for hs wife on their wedding day) played by Leif on Griegs own piano at his house (now a museum) at Trollhagen outside of Bergen in Norway.

Also today earlier in my car i heard a movement from Mozarts piano concerto number 21 and i really enjoyed that as well.

Placido Domingo wonderful Tenor, he started out as a Baritone as i understand it and has returned to being so now. I have seen (on video) him conducting in a concert in which my favourite violinist plays, the wonderful Sarah Chang (can you tell im a big fan ahahah).

I can see this forum really developing and might be a good idea for me to start a thread for each instrument to encourage a wide base of musical enjoyment. And im sure with your knowledge you could answer anything related to that. I look forward to more talks with you

Take Care

Steve

Mario Lanza www.lanzamario.com www.tenorvoice.net
+0
6/30/2010 6:23:56 AM

Hi Myrna,

Welcome to the forum, i agree with you, we should spread a lot more love and brightness through the music here in this forum, i have heard Il Divo many times on different tv, radio programmes and they are very good. Keep in touch here and lets be a big musical family.

Take Care

Steve

+0
6/30/2010 6:28:00 AM

Hi Phil

I cannot listen properly at the minute as the hard drive is being mended on my main computer. I have heard the Irish Tenors before and they are very good indeed, and welcome to the forum by the way :). Of course if you are talking Irish Great Tenors lets not forget the Late Count John McCormack, i am sure you have alert me to many more as well and please do.

Take Care

Steve

+0
6/30/2010 6:31:58 AM

Hi Roger,

Many thanks and welcome to the forum, i am sure this gentlemen thought the same about his friendship with you as well. As soon as i get my main computer back you bet i will listen to him and will add him to my tenor blog as well. Keep coming back and getting involved please.

Take Care

Steve

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!