Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Great News In The Fight To Protect The Innocent
6/23/2010 5:31:55 PM

Dear Friends,

Ever since 40 Days for Life grew into a national --and then international -- movement, beginning back in 2007, we have been blessed to see:

* More than 2,800 lives saved from abortion ...

* 38 abortion workers experience conversions and
leave the abortion industry ...

* And FIVE abortion centers have gone out of
business following 40 Days for Life campaigns
outside their doors.

Well, now today, there's breaking news from my State Capitol, Raleigh, North Carolina, that the National Women's Health abortion center -- outside of which 40 Days for Life campaigns have been conducted -- will no longer do abortions
after this coming Saturday!

Today's Raleigh News & Observer confirms the story, and reports:

"One of four Triangle abortion clinics will no longer do procedures after Saturday, but it's unclear whether it will close or simply stop offering abortions."

Even as we praise God for this victory, we must never cease our prayers that this center, which has done so much harm, and slaughtered so many Innocents, will soon completely close and that the workers may all experience conversions!

North Carolina was one of the first states to ever conduct a 40 Days for Life campaign, and today's News & Observer story shared additional encouraging news:

"Abortions in North Carolina have been declining, as
they have across the nation. In 2008, the latest
year for available data, about 27,000 North
Carolina women had abortions, according to the N.C.
Center for State Health Statistics. That was down
4.6 percent from the previous year."

Your prayers and faithful efforts continue to bear great fruit! Shout Hallelujah!

Yours For Life,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great News In The Fight To Protect The Innocent
7/28/2010 10:08:01 PM

Hello My Friends,

Just received more Terrific News today in the ongoing battle to stop the Government sponsored Slaughter of Innocent Baby Boys & Girls.

We just received word from the local 40 Days for Life campaign leaders in Fayetteville, Arkansas -- and got confirmation from their local media -- that their city's one and only surgical abortion facility is CLOSING! This wonderful news comes just over a month since we were to able to rejoice, as the Slaughter Mill down in Raleigh, NC, stopped performing Abortions.

Praise God!

During three previous 40 Days for Life campaigns in Fayetteville, the abortionist grew more and more aggressive towards the prayer volunteers, taunting and ridiculing them in person -- and in the media ...... but they did not react; they persisted in peaceful vigil and remained to pray for the unborn, the women entering the facility -- and especially for he abortionist himself.

And NOW ... that facility is closing down!

All the glory belongs to God ... and please remember to pray for the conversion of the abortionist -- and for all women who have been hurt by abortion since that facility opened in Fayetteville.

If you haven't already, there are only FOUR DAYS left to apply to lead a 40 Days for Life campaign in your city from September 22 to October 31. The application period closes at midnight this Saturday, July 31 ...so there's still time for YOUR city to get involved.

To apply to lead a local campaign, visit:

http://40daysforlife.com/apply

Imagine what it will be like to pray for an end to abortion in front of the abortion facility in your town ... and then receive the wonderful news that it is closing its doors. Let me tell you from personal experience, it's a Glorious feeling. I stood prayful vigils down in Raleigh, NC. and as you can see, can does answer th eparayers of those of us who ask in His holy Name. Hallelujah!

How will you feel?

How humbling will it be to see God use the simplicity of prayer, fasting, outreach, and vigil to bring an end to abortion in your area?

In Fayetteville, faithful prayer warriors prayed for a day like today. They were faithful, and that day is now finally here -- the surgical abortion facility in their town is closing.

Maybe YOUR town will be next. Just like Raleigh, NC, and Fayetteville, AR. God is still on His throne, He is in control and He will answer our prayers.

What a reminder of what God can accomplish when we are faithful. I cannot think of a better time to bring 40 Days for Life to your city than a day like today, with amazing news like this.

If you haven't already applied to lead a campaign in your community, you can do it now at:

http://40daysforlife.com/apply

God Bless You & Keep You Dear Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great News In The Fight To Protect The Innocent
7/29/2010 5:55:42 PM

Hello My Friends,

Are you the right person to lead a 40 Days for Life campaign in your community?

Here's a video just posted online that addresses that topic, and building on the AMAZING story which we shared yesterday about the abortion facility closing in Fayetteville, Arkansas following several 40 Days for Life campaigns outside its doors. I just learned about this story myself, and it's absolutely stunning!

To watch the video, go to:

40 Days for Life Fall 2010 Preview

This video speaks of real-life stories of people -- just like you and I -- that have answered God's call to "speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves."

After watching, if you feel that you might be called to coordinate a 40 Days for Life campaign in your city, then apply now:

http://www.40daysforlife.com/apply

There are only three days left to make an application before the period closes and preparations begin for this fall's campaign, which starts on September 22.

There is still time to pray, to discern your role, and to be part of shaping history. Even if don't feel that you're able to lead a local Campaign, I hope that you'll check the listings for your local areas and that you will consider participating.

May we all heed God's call to "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves."

Bless You My Dear Friends,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!