Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What Would Jesus Say - Spiritual Evolution
6/21/2010 11:51:45 AM
Spiritual Evolution

Your Spiritual Evolution Through Hidden Secrets of the Soul

What Would Jesus Say

From Love The Meaning Of Life

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What Would Jesus Say - Spiritual Evolution
7/4/2010 1:16:36 AM
Hello Michael,

I have no words to thank you for this thread and your suggestion to visit the site. I did so a few days ago and what is written there I found to be most inspiring. It is like it was put there for me to read precisely now. It even might involve my setting out shortly on a totally new course of action.

Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
11/17/2010 7:35:17 PM
I think jesus would say what I say,1.be not deceived,in the final days some will say they are christ but end up being a clone, a copy,sell you the farm.2.keep your children away from macdonalds fake food so their temples are not contaminated.3.dont vote,its a waste of time,replacing one puppet with another solves nothing4.forget about life extension drugs,your miserable existance has no favor from nature and even it conspires to your extinction.5.Blessed is he that gives away what he wants to keep6.Blessed are the children for they are not yet massively responsible for the mess all around them 7blessed is he that eats real bread and not GMO 8 Blessed are the humble chinese who want no bonds. 9blessed are the activists for they stick their necks out while others bury theirs in the sand. 10blessed are the simple poor people for they are not ruined by thinking they are what they have been educated to be.11.for they will see the kingdom which is within,amongst,you
Gregg Andely
+0
11/18/2010 1:20:56 AM
Hi Greg

Thanks for your input.

Glenn Beck has had some great shows lately.

You May Like To See This The Tower Of Babal
+0
11/18/2010 9:14:12 PM
hi Michael, Good videos. I like the part where the rabbi said there are no coincidences.Reminds me of a read,'the devil can quote scripture' also.I have been and still am doing my homework and for the most part I think that the human condition stems from a lack of knowing the genesis of our being.The greek philosophy schools had a sign above the door,man know thyself. It may take years of life to realize truth of our being and unravel the 'not I' the ephemeral ,the lost sheep,brain chatter,noise,dissonance, in order to establish any peace, no more conflicting little selves vying for attention,falling short of fullfillment. many ,many methods,ultimately each is on their own to walk the path, no teacher,master,expert can lead or walk for you.
I suppose the teaching is meant to elevate,enhance, our knowing from the feeling center,heart chakra, that we are all one and the same and individually encouraged to express our take on the strange glory. Not sure where I am going with this ,maybe the simplicity will come back out of the complexity.We shall soon see said the blind man to his deaf dog.
Gregg Andely
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!