Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
An Ill Society and Its Treatment
6/14/2010 1:33:24 AM

An Ill Society and Its Treatment

If a person becomes ill and is not treated, he or she could become disabled, an invalid, or might even die. In the same way, if a society has become ill but, over a long period of time, its leaders do not realize it, or, even though they do, make no sincere effort to treat it, then that society may become impaired, decadent, or even fall into ruin. Generally speaking, the following symptoms are evidence that a society is becoming ill: its people routinely expose only the faults of others while being unaware of their own, lead a life of undue dependence, or even in a position of needing guidance, they are reluctant to accept due guidance; those in positions of leadership do not edify others with due guidance; and people have no public spirit to commend the good and pity the bad, to offer beneficial things to others and accept harm for themselves, to offer comfort to others and accept suffering for themselves, and so forth. To treat this illness, we must continually examine our own faults, refuse to lead life of undue dependence, be willing to accept due guidance when in a position of needing guidance, edify others well with due guidance when in a position of leadership, and abandon the spirit of benefiting oneself and follow instead the spirit of benefiting others. If so, then that treatment will be effective and, with the successful treatment of that disease, that society will accordingly become a healthy and peaceful one.

http://www.wonbuddhism.org/

WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: An Ill Society and Its Treatment
3/11/2011 11:23:45 PM

JOIN, FREE Affiliates Program !!!

Greenwin Affiliates Program...

1.Join as a free member.
2.Use your referral link to invite new members.
3.You will earn instant cash commission when anyone in your referral network purchases a service or product.

Join for FREE
No obligations to purchase before you earn commission
No selling required
Massive market; over 4 billion potential users
Referrals tracked 10 levels deep; unlimited width
Commission credited in real time
Payouts made every day
Best in its’ class technology
Patent pending systems
Multiple commission generating income streams
Fantastic support

MobiPortal (Add on services for the MobiPortal ) :5% per purchase
G-Phone (The GWN Smart Phone) : 5% per purchase
G-Meeting (Unlimited Webinar/ Online meetings with monthly subscriptions.) : 5% per subscription
Ad-Server (A selection of PPC and PPV Ad packages for the GWN portal) : 5% per purchase
MobiSight ( Information, Multi-Media & Ads delivered to mobile phones.) : 5% per purchase
Super Mall (The GWN Shopping Mall ) :Varied
Top Up (Top up credits to make GreenCalls ) :1.5% per purchase

http://affiliates.greenwinnetwork.com/users/ref/ohmmani

Web Traffic Marketing
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0
3/20/2011 12:27:53 AM
it is no secret that compassion is superceded by money interests.There are 2 tiers for healthcare in our system, one for the rich and one for the poor.Not even passion exist either, for in order for that to occur there would need to be a prerequisite purposeful thought. One could sincerely say the system of man is devoid of spirit.Suffering of humanity will not be liberated by chemical pushers,eg: doctors, a false belief that they are in partnership for your health.
I know this from experiencing an injury that requires surgery and since I cannot afford the high cost of a surgeon I am relegated to a back list for almost a year. That means I have almost exhausted my welfare disability and after that I will lose my shelter and have no money to eat.Plus the time has complicated the injury by trying to heal incorrectly without surgery during my wait.
Gregg Andely
+0
3/29/2011 8:06:06 PM
I refuse to accept disease as part of my world view.Though my body may be broken, my spirit will soar past all encumberances.I am not my body and I am not my mind.Who am I?
Gregg Andely
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!