Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
More on Article Marketing
6/5/2010 12:45:58 PM

If you read my blogs, forum entries, and articles, you will already know that I really believe in article martketing.

You've probably read all about building a website promoting a product and then writing articles and posting them on various article directories.

It IS a great tactic, but there are drawbacks:

1. You have to write a LOT of articles, or

2. Post them manually on a LOT of article directories.

Obviously, both of these are going to be boring and time-consuming. Trust me. I have hundreds of articles on THOUSANDS of sites, and many I posted myself. I'm here to testify, you want to avoid this route if you can.

Another problem is that, if you post the same article lots of different places, or if a lot of different websites pick up the same article, you don't get as much response or respect from Google and other search engines for all your hard work.

However, for years, I personally have used SubmitYourArticle.com.

Why?

Simple. They take the time and duplication out of the equation.

First, they take your article and submit it to several of the leading article directories. That is a great time-saver.

Second, they have software which allows you to create several different options within the article itself, so that many different versions are sent out, each one being different enough to convince Google and other search engines that each article is new and fresh, creating a higher per-page backlink value for each one.

It is a paid service, of course, but it has helped me make a lot more money than I have paid.

Check it out at SubmitYourArticle.com.

Have a great day.

Don

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!