Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
William W Epps

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Diane And Phillip Runyan
8/5/2010 3:03:09 PM
Hello There Diane and Phillip! I want to thank you very much for visiting my "ad"! Perhaps at a later date I will inquire more about your "offered opportunity", however, at this time I'm building my own! Again, thank you very much! Bill E.
+0
Diane And Phillip Runyan
8/7/2010 2:11:47 AM
Hi Diane and Phillip! Thank you for the invite. Mentoring For Free has made a huge difference in my life too. :)
+0
Diane And Phillip Runyan
8/7/2010 5:58:43 PM
I'm new here Diane & Phillip thnx for stopping by. And ebook sug. We offer $500. CASH & our GottaWorkFromHome Job Leads Guide. It is full of America's Best Companies with real bonafide work from home agent positions immediate download available. Buy, Apply & Qualify for $500. CASH. www.gottaworkfromhome.com
Don't Judge your eBook by it's cover, your Job Leads content will SHOCK and EMPOWER you. www.gottaworkfromhome.com
+0
Diane And Phillip Runyan
8/9/2010 9:11:03 PM
Hi thanks for stopping by and taking the time to welcome me here at Adland Pro, I really appreciate the warmth I am receiving from you and everyone else here, I am very new to all this and have a lot of reading to get through but hopefully will get time to catch up with you soon, great to here from you. Best wishes to you and yours Lee
+0
Diane And Phillip Runyan
8/11/2010 1:39:35 PM
7DayWealth Total Life Changes http://www.7daywealth.com/index4.php?siteId=gh60265 7 Day Wealth, no surfing, no doublers, no HYIP… A great combo of networking opportunity and low entry investment with daily returns. Participate in the 3 x 10 subscription matrix, with 50% match on referrals and a 25% match on 2nd tier referrals. Join 7 Day Wealth Today… 3 subscription levels, $10, $22.95 & $45.9
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!