Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
END TIMES-A Christian Perspective.
5/23/2010 4:42:13 PM

"For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:27

One day the disciples came to Jesus and were given a private briefing regarding what signs to watch for before His promised return...

As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

And Jesus answered them and said to them, "See to it that no one misleads you. "For many will come in my Name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many. "You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. "For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes, "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Matthew 24:3-8

And in the Gospel of Luke Jesus says, "There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Luke 21:25-26

Then Jesus told them a parable: "Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. "So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. "Truly I say to you, that this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

So what are these signs that Jesus was talking about and what does the parable of the fig tree mean? To find out the answer to these questions and learn the key prophecies for the end times, go>>>> here

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: END TIMES-A Christian Perspective.
5/23/2010 5:40:31 PM

A NEW WORLD ORDER ....Are you surprised??...cos I'm not...I was warned long before !!!

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark of his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. [Revelation 13:16-17]

Alas, a New World Order

a new order of the agesWhile it is nearly impossible to accurately trace the interlocking agendas of these organizations, the supernatural dimension is the one that gives the puzzle meaning. While some may ascribe leadership of the New World Order to elitists's in the Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission or Council of Foreign Relations, the truth is these people are mere pawns in a much grander agenda of the Antichrist.

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark of his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. [Revelation 13:16-17]

Scripture tells us of the establishment of a New World Order by the Antichrist in the last days. Indeed, the devil must have a dictatorial form of government if he is to rule the world. It is being slowly implemented in our governments through legislation and in our churches with a new spirituality until ultimately it will be in the hands of an elite of intelligent politically-connected religious-minded people in league with the Antichrist.

source: http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/

I googled this topic to see what I could find and wow...how could anyone say they didn't know when so much has been written about it !!!My source of warning tho' has always been from the BIBLE !

Stay warned, don't say nobody told you :)

blessings

Pauline

+0
5/24/2010 12:27:18 AM
Hello My Friend!

Interesting subject you have chosen for this forum. A lot has been said on it and who knows when that time will be. It sure does look like it could be this age that Christ spoke of but who knows for sure. I'm sure many thought it was time when the World Wars were happening but it wasn't. The important thing is to be ready.

Thank you for sharing this info and the link to the cool site. Take care and be blessed! :)

John R. Sanchez
Success For Everyone!
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2010 4:20:33 PM

Hi John,

thanks for taking the time to come share here.....well I think you will find your answer here .....

He replied, "When evening comes, you say, `It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,' and in the morning, `Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. [Matthew 16:1-4]

Pauline

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2010 4:39:57 PM
Here are some interpretations. There is good news at the end.

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!