Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How Fibromyalgia Affects Men
6/3/2010 1:52:59 AM

Roger,

I am sorry to hear that you are among the smaller percentage of men who develop fibromyalgia. You have a positive attitude, though, which really helps us cope. Your routine is important for getting through each day, and you are to be commended for not giving up.

DonnaZ

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/3/2010 8:56:31 AM
Quote:

Roger,

I am sorry to hear that you are among the smaller percentage of men who develop fibromyalgia. You have a positive attitude, though, which really helps us cope. Your routine is important for getting through each day, and you are to be commended for not giving up.

DonnaZ

Would have preferred something else if I could pick my disease. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2010 7:01:42 AM
Well anyway, Roger, fibromyalgia isn't fatal, just painful and a nuisance. :)

DonnaZ
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/4/2010 8:33:50 AM
Quote:
Well anyway, Roger, fibromyalgia isn't fatal, just painful and a nuisance. :)

DonnaZ

Side effects can be fatal I'm sure :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Jeffrey Brown

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2011 9:50:16 PM
Fibro for a man might and might not be as severe as for a woman,but I have been living with Fibro for over 10 years and believe me I have felt severe fatigue and pain off and on during this time,I feel at least for me reprogramming my mind as well as my lifestyle made my symptoms much easier to manage and cope with.Its natural for men to shrug off the symptoms and attempt to push on since this works for many problems men experience during their lives.Dealing with Fibro the old fashion male way only increases our symptoms so the best thing for a man to do is slow down and take breaks throughout the day instead of pushing forward as we did before we met Fibro.For most men I feel it takes a very long time to realize what he is doing is only causing him more severe symptoms and eventually a flare up which will set him backwards.Its not easy for many men including myself to live a more sedentary life after being physical active all my life,but until a man learns to listen to his body he is not going to feel very well at all.The secret for me living not existing with Fibro was to learn to listen to my body,working with your body and mind instead of against it allows a man to live much better with Fibro.
Jeffrey C. Brown Independent Reliv International Distributor... Distributor ID 7674709601 http://reliv.com Jeffreybrown51@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!