Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: REFUEL THAT LOVE TANK
8/10/2010 6:45:19 PM

Thomas,

Missing you my friend.

Roger

+0
8/10/2010 8:35:53 PM

Hello Thomas;

I too have been missing in community action ~ now working myself back to reconnect with active community members.

Networking and socials is what I love :)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2010 2:02:10 AM
Thomas and Jan,

Hey you two you are both missed. We are still having a fun time here on Adlandpro. You all just don't know how much we would love to have you back.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2010 5:12:47 PM
Hi Thomas & forum,

Just stopping in to say hi & spread some love.

I can relate to this post years ago when i used to work in credit card customer service call center i used to have to argue with people on the phone all day about their late fees & finance charges i know when i got home i wasn't feeling much love for anyone but my religion & lots of motivational reading got me through & showed me that those around me deserved my love & the people i used to have to argue with weren't my enemies & didn't mean the things they said personally they were just frustrated with the company i worked for policies.

Thomas hope you return to Adlandpro soon!

Take care have a great summer & God bless everyone on Adlandpro!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2010 2:40:05 AM
I think i have time this week to show some love gang, will see you all tomorrow , and thanks for you love ...its what makes the world go around you know lol.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!