Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Come on Along and Join our Adlandpro Team ~
11/1/2013 10:41:14 PM
Join under our Team Leader NELLIE ! We support a TEAM EFFORT ! We get paid for helping our Downline !

My favorite Business is Jerky Direct, I love the Teriyaki Buffalo ... Enroll in Jerky of the Month !

Please click below and take a look ..

mmm delicious healthy buffalo jerky. http://Nellie..jerkydirect.com

Linda
+2
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2013 10:42:21 PM
Join under our Team Leader NELLIE ! We support a TEAM EFFORT ! We get paid for helping our Downline !

My favorite Business is Jerky Direct, I love the Teriyaki Buffalo ... Enroll in Jerky of the Month !

Please click below and take a look ..

mmm delicious healthy buffalo jerky. http://Nellie..jerkydirect.com

Linda
+2
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/1/2013 11:56:39 PM
How Do I Earn Money?
We feel that the Jerky Direct opportunity is unlike any opportunity out there. Our great product and excellent compensation programs are unrivaled in the industry. As a store owner you have the opportunity to make money in a number of ways:

+2
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2013 8:47:57 PM
Join our Team Leader NELLIE !

mmm delicious healthy buffalo jerky.

http://Nellie..jerkydirect.com

Linda
+2
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/3/2013 3:04:18 PM
Hello Linda and Everyone, The Jerky Direct business is a great business and it is affordable! Read some reviews here. Come join my team. Linda and I will help you build a downline. Buy or Sell Jerky! Nellie Link http://Nellie.jerkydirect.com
CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK

Just wanted to let you know that the Fruit Stix arrived yesterday and our family had a lot of fun trying them all out. I love that they are all fruit and come in an awesome size and shape. This morning my two year old wanted a snack so I gave him a choice between a chocolate chip cookie and the berry blend Fruit Stix. He chose the Fruit Stix and dropped the cookie on the floor!!! What a recommendation! Thanks, Bethany PS My kids LOVE getting their check every month!!
--Bethany Loosli - Chester, ID

"I had to send a check to my sponsor to get enrolled because I only had a Discover card and my wife would not let me use her Visa to set up a network marketing business. She didn't want me to do them any more. One day last month I got home from rattle snake huntin’ and Sharon said to me "You got something in the mail today". I had already seen my case of jerky on floor by the office door and I said "I know… I saw the box". Then she smiled and handed me my first check from Jerky Direct. It was almost as much as my monthly order. Then she handed me her Visa card and told me to go ahead and use it for this business. Ain't it funny how money gets a gal's attention. Now we're cookin’ with butter!"
--Dennie Ray "Snake" Braswell, Texas

"Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Jerky Direct for what you do to make this business what I believe to be the best opportunity in America today! My friend called me and said, "I sent you an email. Click on my website and check it out, it's just 12 bucks!" I was looking for a home and I've found it with Jerky Direct. Finally... a product worth the money, a company you can believe in and the greatest people in America to work with to have fun and make money. It just gets Better! Thanks!"
--Rolly Mylius, Las Vegas, NV
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!