Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
No Cost Mystic Business Telesummit starts today: 24-hours for Bob Doyle
5/10/2010 5:01:58 PM
Hello friends,

Just in case you missed my message last week about the Mystic Business Telesummit, I wanted to give you a head's up that Bob Doyle is the first speaker in this 21-day program for Spiritual Entrepreneurs.

And it starts TODAY! Register (no cost) here...

REGISTER FOR ABUNDANT MYSTIC BUSINESS TELESUMMIT

Bob's interview will be available for fre*ee, but only for 24-hours.

Every day, Monday - Friday, at Noon (Pacific Time), a new speaker will be available for 24-hours.

In addition to Bob Doyle, you'll hear from Marie Diamond, Janet Attwood, Arielle Ford, Stephanie Frank, Peggy McColl, Marc Allen, and many more successful spiritual entrepreneurs.

But remember, you've only got 24-hours to listen to each faculty member for fre*ee.

Go check out the complete line up and register here:

Even if you don't consider yourself a spiritual entrepreneur, the solid business advice you'll get from these 21 Leading Edge Thinkers will definitely help you take your business to the next level.

I'll be there, and I hope you will too.

Share this with your friends too.. Just forward this email.

Many blessings for your prosperity and well being.

PS - You also get 3 incredible recordings from Mark Joyner, Dr. Ivan Misner and Marie Diamond just for registering!

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!