Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rieke Fordermaier

75 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Need Your Thoughts on This...............
5/17/2010 6:39:47 AM
Quote:
Hi Pauline,

when I read your thread the words of a german philosoph (when I remember well Immanuel Kant) came into my mind:

Freedom ends where it collide with the boundaries of the next.

What does this mean? My behaviour has always to be in a way that it doesn't hurt, limit with my actions the person next to me. This implies no murder, steal, a.s.o.

First of all it's s.th. which comes out of myself: I'm able to decide, act independent of other influences like media, parents, friends etc. Freedom is the capability to make own decisions based on knowledge and experience, listening to others free of prejudice. Freedom means living and concede the same to everybody else.

On the other hand we are living in a comunity where are different understandings, behaviours which make it sometimes difficult to persue freedom. Therefore it's difficult to see freedom as a global value. It is very individual.

When Bogdan says, that all inhabitants of the world should have equal rights I answer: basicly should it be like this. But seeing all the different mentalities, religions, races it's impossible to realize this. Although - speaking about religion - to my opinion every religion and because of this every social community bases more or less on the 10 commandments (as I'm catholic) the interpretation over the milleniums has changed remarkable.
Reflecting about this I would say that freedom under this aspect means: maintain the different populations as they are and not try to convince them in a manner that they have to be in a way or another like me or you. Freedom means to show them to develop there capacities, to use their treasures but never ever force them to be equal to someone else!

Pauline you're really inspirational. These are my words for today. I'm going to bed now but before

hugs and sunshine and embracement

Rieke

P.S. Pauline I got the enlightenment HUGS!!!!!! Nothing slang, nothing abbreviation - you are phantastic.

When I wrote this, it was late in the evening - now mentally fresh in the morning, I would like to add, that we have to distinguish between

- spiritual freedom and
- physical freedom

What does it mean? Spiritually free is what I described that comes out of ourselfs, that depends on our own. We take responsability for whatever we are doing. To progress spiritually, educationally (exist this word?), in our capability to be of help for others etc.

Whereas the physical freedom depends on others while we are living in a society, together with others. The past and our daily life shows, when there are more than 2 people together, ohe has to be the leader of this little group (as you Pauline here :-) )
Basically this isn't bad. But we are also egoists and when this egoism doesn't any harm in our small group, it could and do harm in a society. Rules become law and law means punishing, get others who didn't accept the law to pay for it - with money or life.
In the end, what we call freedom means being conditioned by others. This process is so sublime that the major part of the people isn't able to realize what's happening. Or they cry for more laws which 'garantee the personal freedom' or thinking of politicians, their collegues do everything that 'unpopular ideas' (which would be of help for others) cannot be developed.

FREEDOM, what a great word and so difficult to have it!

A wonderful day to all of you.

Hugs and light

Rieke

Achieve Financial Freedom http://kb-gold.getfinancialfreedom.net/
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2010 3:30:28 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Pauline,

when I read your thread the words of a german philosoph (when I remember well Immanuel Kant) came into my mind:

Freedom ends where it collide with the boundaries of the next.

What does this mean? My behaviour has always to be in a way that it doesn't hurt, limit with my actions the person next to me. This implies no murder, steal, a.s.o.

First of all it's s.th. which comes out of myself: I'm able to decide, act independent of other influences like media, parents, friends etc. Freedom is the capability to make own decisions based on knowledge and experience, listening to others free of prejudice. Freedom means living and concede the same to everybody else.

On the other hand we are living in a comunity where are different understandings, behaviours which make it sometimes difficult to persue freedom. Therefore it's difficult to see freedom as a global value. It is very individual.

When Bogdan says, that all inhabitants of the world should have equal rights I answer: basicly should it be like this. But seeing all the different mentalities, religions, races it's impossible to realize this. Although - speaking about religion - to my opinion every religion and because of this every social community bases more or less on the 10 commandments (as I'm catholic) the interpretation over the milleniums has changed remarkable.
Reflecting about this I would say that freedom under this aspect means: maintain the different populations as they are and not try to convince them in a manner that they have to be in a way or another like me or you. Freedom means to show them to develop there capacities, to use their treasures but never ever force them to be equal to someone else!

Pauline you're really inspirational. These are my words for today. I'm going to bed now but before

hugs and sunshine and embracement

Rieke

P.S. Pauline I got the enlightenment HUGS!!!!!! Nothing slang, nothing abbreviation - you are phantastic.

When I wrote this, it was late in the evening - now mentally fresh in the morning, I would like to add, that we have to distinguish between

- spiritual freedom and
- physical freedom

What does it mean? Spiritually free is what I described that comes out of ourselfs, that depends on our own. We take responsability for whatever we are doing. To progress spiritually, educationally (exist this word?), in our capability to be of help for others etc.

Whereas the physical freedom depends on others while we are living in a society, together with others. The past and our daily life shows, when there are more than 2 people together, ohe has to be the leader of this little group (as you Pauline here :-) )
Basically this isn't bad. But we are also egoists and when this egoism doesn't any harm in our small group, it could and do harm in a society. Rules become law and law means punishing, get others who didn't accept the law to pay for it - with money or life.
In the end, what we call freedom means being conditioned by others. This process is so sublime that the major part of the people isn't able to realize what's happening. Or they cry for more laws which 'garantee the personal freedom' or thinking of politicians, their collegues do everything that 'unpopular ideas' (which would be of help for others) cannot be developed.

FREEDOM, what a great word and so difficult to have it!

A wonderful day to all of you.

Hugs and light

Rieke

Hello Rieke, Roger,

Wonderful thoughts shared here, thank you so much for this.

Rieke I tend to believe that no matter what community, country, or region one comes from its the mindset or should i say heart that needs to be changed......One must not be consumed by ....ambition, greed for wealth at the cost of anothers happiness or exploitation etc; ..As you say ' I ' a leader here....I just do what i do and am not consumed by it....same way with other things in life...have a passion sure thats a good thing but not at the cost of hurting, killng or putting down another. As you say 'FREEDOM, what a great word and so difficult to have it!' very true indeed!!!

more next time.....know that its alway great to have you share your thoughts with us...and please dont mind my slang n short forms....thats just crazy me all over again LOL

so here I go.......

more hugz to you, n see you around

Pauline

+0
Rieke Fordermaier

75 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/17/2010 6:59:32 PM
Hi Pauline,

one time for ever: I like your way of talking, writing and I understand it very well - no excuse please.

Sometimes I have to consult the dictionnary for some words ... and so I found 'hug' - In the end I made myself more thoughts than necessary :-)

When I talk of different mentalities I thought for instance of differences in understanding the behaviour. For example: in most european countries when we say 'yes' we do it with our head going down and up. In Greece they shake their head from the left to the right side, which for me and a lot of others means 'no'. Thinking of Cina or Japan - some of our 'polite gestures' for them are insulting. Don't understanding this, although your heart is full of love for the next, it's easy to create some problems. Or take these islands where people are going around naked - for them natural - I couldn't do this, because of my education, my way of thinking.

Although this has nothing to do with freedom the question which arises at this point: God has created a variety of humans - why do we have to be all equal? Over all for sure is love
and to me it's a great experience to make acquaitance with other nations and try to understand their way of living thinking... Referring to this I have the freedom to decide if I like it or not or better if I can live with it or less. It's also an interesting experience when you met people of other nations and see that they think like you ... and what a great spirit they have.

Hugs, love n light

Rieke
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2010 2:35:08 AM

Quote:
Hi Pauline,

one time for ever: I like your way of talking, writing and I understand it very well - no excuse please.

Sometimes I have to consult the dictionnary for some words ... and so I found 'hug' - In the end I made myself more thoughts than necessary :-)

When I talk of different mentalities I thought for instance of differences in understanding the behaviour. For example: in most european countries when we say 'yes' we do it with our head going down and up. In Greece they shake their head from the left to the right side, which for me and a lot of others means 'no'. Thinking of Cina or Japan - some of our 'polite gestures' for them are insulting. Don't understanding this, although your heart is full of love for the next, it's easy to create some problems. Or take these islands where people are going around naked - for them natural - I couldn't do this, because of my education, my way of thinking.

Although this has nothing to do with freedom the question which arises at this point: God has created a variety of humans - why do we have to be all equal? Over all for sure is love
and to me it's a great experience to make acquaitance with other nations and try to understand their way of living thinking... Referring to this I have the freedom to decide if I like it or not or better if I can live with it or less. It's also an interesting experience when you met people of other nations and see that they think like you ... and what a great spirit they have.

Hugs, love n light

Rieke

First of all ...Yeeeeeeeeeh you got your picture in !!!! well done ...you are soo pretty girl !!

Secondly...thank you for this....

'one time for ever: I like your way of talking, writing and I understand it very well - no excuse please.'

What you say makes sense God did make us differently, we only have to look at nature to know how much he likes variety !!! :) but its the human heart that beats the same and the common color of our Red Blood that flows thru' our veins that is unifying and lets us know that we are alike in more ways than one, our emotions and feelings of hurt guilt and shame, of heartbreak and joy etc;

So really it is the issue of the heart that needs dealing with and changing, once that done all else around will change automatically!!!! And yes LOVE will naturally flow from out of there, why ??? cos thats how God made us and placed the same in our hearts....its us who have the freedom of choice which we use more !!!!!

Just some early morning thoughts, and now I have got to go get myself a strong cup of Indian tea ...and then get ready for work.

Keep the thoughts flowing will be in to catch up later today......

Till then ......

keep :) ing

Pauline

+0
Rieke Fordermaier

75 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/18/2010 8:43:10 PM
Oh Pauline,

you're great ... This keep:)ing - Can you imagine my laughing.???

Cuddles n light n luv

Rieke
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!