Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
11/7/2012 11:59:16 PM
Thanks Kathy! So far in the unofficial poll that seems to be 3 to 2 in favor of inviting people outside of Adlandpro to come here and check us out. I know we run the risk of getting spammers here but I think we recognize them when we see them and as Barry said in a much earlier post we generally take care of them in good fashion. In some of my forums I just delete there post. If I feel up to it I contact them on their profile and tell them what I did and why! Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2012 12:08:54 AM
Hi Ken,

Your 3-2 includes two of you who are standing to earn downliners in CV.

I think the way to promote the Adlandpro POTW is to tell people at other ad sites that Adlandpro traffic can be huge for them and generate leads & sales.

Just posting a comment at the POTW thread, if they have a signature file link, could potentially bring them leads/sales for their businesses.

If all of us have at least 1 signature link that goes to an Adlandpro forum, that could generate huge internal traffic here.

Our main priority should be in generating & maintaining internal community traffic, not directing current members outside of Adlandpro to another site.

It's fine to offer credits to CV members AT CV if they come here & open a membership & vote, or if they're ALP members who haven't been here recently, but I don't see the purpose of directing Adlandpro members to CV after voting, if they don't usually go there.

Quote:
Thanks Kathy! So far in the unofficial poll that seems to be 3 to 2 in favor of inviting people outside of Adlandpro to come here and check us out. I know we run the risk of getting spammers here but I think we recognize them when we see them and as Barry said in a much earlier post we generally take care of them in good fashion. In some of my forums I just delete there post. If I feel up to it I contact them on their profile and tell them what I did and why! Ken
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2012 3:25:54 AM
Hi Kathleen,

I agree with you for the most part but you and I both share a lot of different communities. I have a huge downline in many programs for one big reason. I only encourage people to join programs that offer great value. I always encourage people to come to Adlandpro because it has great value. I think we should all do that.

I think that you can agree that if we try to keep people to do just AdLandPro or just the the POTW forum we are not doing them a good service.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2012 11:35:59 AM

Of Subject: So Lets Just have some fun and maybe it will go away or move to your own personal emails to talk about this. Why if there is a difference of opinion there is always one that is out in front that seems to keep the edging going….Maybe this will get the point across as why this post has nothing to do with anything. Besides being creative and doing things out off the ordinary and trying new things is the right that we have, so why do we have to explain everything we or someone else may be doing. This morning i took something that was created by one of our friends here with his art work and added a little of me to it. Why? because I can….This may or may not break the thread and change the direction it is going right now.

Original Art by Roger

New and just have fun. Do you want to argue about it???

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2012 12:22:37 PM
Quote:

Of Subject: So Lets Just have some fun and maybe it will go away or move to your own personal emails to talk about this. Why if there is a difference of opinion there is always one that is out in front that seems to keep the edging going….Maybe this will get the point across as why this post has nothing to do with anything. Besides being creative and doing things out off the ordinary and trying new things is the right that we have, so why do we have to explain everything we or someone else may be doing. This morning i took something that was created by one of our friends here with his art work and added a little of me to it. Why? because I can….This may or may not break the thread and change the direction it is going right now.

Original Art by Roger

New and just have fun. Do you want to argue about it???

Thanks Mark I agree

Let's Move on to New and more Productive Treads in this Forum.

Lol Cool add to the Graphics

Dennis

+0