Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
1/31/2013 2:59:34 AM
I agree.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2013 3:31:11 AM
i think it should be PERSON OF THE MONTH.

PICK 5 PEOPLE AND CHOOSE.

my opinion.

pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/31/2013 3:47:18 AM
[quote] i think it should be PERSON OF THE MONTH.

PICK 5 PEOPLE AND CHOOSE.

my opinion.

pat

Hi Pat and Dave And Feedbackers

Look here you mean we can't find Nominees for POTM

Here's Where
In part the 100 friends is who's ready to commit to being active in adlandpro.The 100 Friends is where and who that is a great place to choose from.I mean there are other Friends you might have that are not on the 100 Friend list and worth nominating.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2584989/100-Friends.aspx?flag=212265854

Not to Worry i will Build the 100 Friends this Year even of i have to nag Bogdan more lol
Yes i had a sat back With Sandy's passing but It's all coming back into some kind of order Thank God.

I just Picked at random 8 nominees for the next POTY.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2388221/POTW-Eligible-Member-Suggestions/49.aspx

Dennis

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2013 4:05:40 AM
Hi Dennis and others...good evening :-)

I firmly believe that with the new members coming in and I am seeing a lot more activity, more interest shown on AdlandPro, that finding people to nominate is not a big issue unlike before and it is all to the thanks of people like Dennis who have worked so hard to come up with a way to make that happen.
I also feel that making the POTW into a POTM is also logical and workable and not an uncommon way to run a contest for many many sites or businesses.

If we can get 4 -5- 6- 7- people in a monthly vote...I will smile a whole bunch!

I think part of the process is up to us who have signed up to be a volunteer to these members..to help them learn about Adlandpro and encourage them to be active.

We can only do so much, but what we do will count.

Did that make sense?
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/31/2013 4:20:01 PM
Hello Folks,

One of the issues with finding willing nominees. Each nominee needs to be contacted and accept the nomination. Either by the person/s nominating them or the POTW Team. For instance I have started sending those inquiries to the list you provided Dennis. It's good to have you back with us, too.

I think POTM is the way to go as well but will start a poll thread for the community at large today. Seems 5 is the number we are looking for each month as nominees. Will ask for suggestions on this as well in same post.

Thanks for all your suggestions and input.

Jim
POTM Team
;)

Quote:
Hi Dennis and others...good evening :-)

I firmly believe that with the new members coming in and I am seeing a lot more activity, more interest shown on AdlandPro, that finding people to nominate is not a big issue unlike before and it is all to the thanks of people like Dennis who have worked so hard to come up with a way to make that happen.
I also feel that making the POTW into a POTM is also logical and workable and not an uncommon way to run a contest for many many sites or businesses.

If we can get 4 -5- 6- 7- people in a monthly vote...I will smile a whole bunch!

I think part of the process is up to us who have signed up to be a volunteer to these members..to help them learn about Adlandpro and encourage them to be active.

We can only do so much, but what we do will count.

Did that make sense?
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!