Menu



error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

5904
7952 Posts
7952
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
mmm Buffalo, Beef, turkey Jerky !
4/19/2010 11:23:32 PM

Calories ~ All 3 types of jerky - beef, buffalo and turkey - could be considered low calorie/high protein snacks with calorie counts between 60 and 90 calories per serving.

Delicious, tasty and healthy ! I love this jerky !

Join Jerky of the Month

http://sweetprofits.jerkydirect.com


Organic Beef, Free Range Buffalo and Turkey Jerky

Enrolling in Jerky Direct , jerky of the month is so simple .....

Or, you may customize your order with any of our terrific products.

BEEF JERKY NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD!
Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Get up to half a pound of premium quality, all-natural or organic jerky for only $12.00 or become one of our Jerky Direct Distributors and join our automatic shipment program for the same price! Get up to 1/2lb of jerky delivered to your door each and every month and then get as much additional jerky as you would like at our low wholesale price! Click here for more details.

Devoted & New Customers alike say it's "by far the best beef jerky I've ever had, I want more!"

Save on Household Budget

Save an average of 25% on your groceries folks. Join our Team and I will help you build your Team ! ~

My Harvest America saves money, time on your grocery/household budget and I love the convenience of delivery to your door by FedEx

On the average of 25% plus no tax.

If you think this is too good to be true folks here is the owner Fred Weih on the CBS affilaite TV station's in Tulsa & OKC on Monday morning.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/category.asp?C=121535&clipId=4448133&autostart=true

MHA is here to provide a service that so many people will love to have available, get signed up and start saving.

welcomeGuaranteed Low Prices on Name Brand Groceries

  • Save Time, Money and Gas!
  • Free Nationwide Shipping – Direct to YOUR Door
  • Over 10,000 Items in our National Name Brand Grocery Store
  • The Brands you Trust and Use Everyday costs less with My Harvest America!
AND it is a business ! You Make Money as You Save Money !

http://www.aarf.MyCTFO.com/cbd www.lindasdeals.net
+0
Linda Harvey

5904
7952 Posts
7952
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: mmm Buffalo, Beef, turkey Jerky !
4/30/2010 5:50:55 PM

Calories ~ All 3 types of jerky - beef, buffalo and turkey - could be considered low calorie/high protein snacks with calorie counts between 60 and 90 calories per serving.

Delicious, tasty and healthy ! I love this jerky !

Join Jerky of the Month

http://sweetprofits.jerkydirect.com

http://www.aarf.MyCTFO.com/cbd www.lindasdeals.net
+0
Linda Harvey

5904
7952 Posts
7952
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: mmm Buffalo, Beef, turkey Jerky !
4/30/2010 6:13:03 PM
Delicious, healthy protein snack !

Join Jerky of the Month !
http://www.aarf.MyCTFO.com/cbd www.lindasdeals.net
+0
Linda Harvey

5904
7952 Posts
7952
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: mmm Buffalo, Beef, turkey Jerky !
4/30/2010 8:50:02 PM
Participants in a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported greater satisfaction, weight loss and less hunger when fat was reduced to 20% of total calries in their diets, protein was increased to 30% and carbs accounted for 50%.

Jerky is an excellent, healthy protein snack !
http://www.aarf.MyCTFO.com/cbd www.lindasdeals.net
+0
Linda Harvey

5904
7952 Posts
7952
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: mmm Buffalo, Beef, turkey Jerky !
5/1/2010 9:33:46 PM
mmm Buffalo, Beef, turkey Jerky !
http://www.aarf.MyCTFO.com/cbd www.lindasdeals.net
+0


facebook
Like us on Facebook!