Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Christ's Letters Of 2006 & 2007 Confirm New World
4/11/2010 11:46:16 AM
Christ's Letters Of 2006 & 2007 Confirm a New World without war or money.

People who are aware enough to become more spiritually enlightened by Christ will create a new more caring reality on earth.

To understand this fully you must read Christs Letters several times.

Introduction to Christs Letters

Download or read Christ's Letters here

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Christ's Letters Of 2006 & 2007 Confirm New World
4/12/2010 6:24:01 PM
Thank you Michael,

Your contribution is appreciated. So far I have just started reading the Letters and even though I have not made as yet a lot of progress, I am already finding them to be both inspiring and enlightening. What you told me earlier is proving true: all this ties in with the coming new world of peace and love.

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2010 8:35:34 PM
Hi Michael!

Thanks for bringing in these Christ's Letters...
I will read them and come back later to Express My Feelings about it My Friend!

Have a Great Weekend!

Blessings,

Alain
+0
5/13/2010 11:10:08 AM
Hi Luis an Alain

I hope you have completed reading Christs letters.

There are many solutions to the coming world money crisis.

As it states in Christs letters there will be no money system within 30 years.

This may happen much sooner.

Also see video

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 10:48:24 AM

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the reminder, but I must confess you that only now have I resumed my reading them.

To be frank, I am somewhat stuck in Letter 5, where the true nature of the Old Testament teachings, and particularly those of the old prophets, is revealed. My perception of the compulsory nature of these teachings is that they had to be that way due to the need to keep the people together around a strong faith, which is not too difficult to understand in the light of the results obtained. As to the Gospels, similarly, they were addressed to the people of the time. Every time and every people have different needs in the matter of enlightenment and this varies according to place and circumstances.

I also agree with what is said at the beginning of Letter 6, as I too have long concluded that all the current so-called teaching about "positive thinking", "Law of Attraction" and the like will only get more ego-driven people around it. Actually, all that talk about self-esteem is also ultimately negative as it is centered on making you believe that you are "great" regardless how simple, stupid or ignorant a person you may be.

Even so, I still think that all genuine scriptures, including the Old Testament and the Gospels, can teach you how to break free of the bondage of your ego - as the avowed purpose of the Letters is - if only you know how to read them. The problem lies in the fact that many christians become disappointed with religion all too soon because they find it not suited to their present spiritual needs, or maybe because they are repelled by the behavior of some priests, or, finally, because they are attracted by the easy teachings of certain groups imbued with a false spiritualism. They don't realize there are other authentic religious teachings - as may be found, for example, in Bhagavad-gita and other genuine sacred texts - that can give their souls the spiritual food they need and that can help them find the answers that they are seeking.

In fact, I have already been there myself. But as the old seeker that I am, I think I found the answers long ago, and I even believe that I am today a better christian than I was before I undertook my own spiritual journey.

Summing up, I will try and find the time to read a little fragment of the Letters everyday, as there still may be a lot to learn from them. And I hope more and more people will read them as well.

Hugs and Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!