Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Christ's Letters Of 2006 & 2007 Confirm New World
6/9/2010 6:10:25 AM
gee we will haqve to kill these christ people otherwise we willo not make any money on the internet if money is gone
Gregg Andely
+0
6/21/2010 7:25:56 AM
Quote:
gee we will haqve to kill these christ people otherwise we willo not make any money on the internet if money is gone

Hi Greg

How would you feel if you could get everything you want for free. Food car house holidays anything.

Because there would be full employment, just no pay.

As everyone who could work would work about 20 hours a week.

This would produce enough food, goods and services and health products so no-one would want for anything, even the most expensive medications medical procedures would be free to all.

Why would we need money?

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2010 4:58:39 PM
Quote:

Hi Gregg,

I have read Micheal response and I agree 100% with him. Living though in slavery society for thousands of years it is hard to imagine that one could live on this earth without need to work.

Consider that more than 80% of your effort is used to support a slavery system in which we all live.

Look at this info. Wealth distribution in America.

Bottom 50% owns 2.5% of wealth
From bottom 50% to bottom 90% owns 26 % wealth.

Top 9% owns 37.7% of wealth
Top 1 % owns 33.8 % of wealth

wealthdistribution.jpg

stock.jpg

Another small fact. 6 owners of Walmart earned last year $90 billions. Lower 40% of entire US population earned $95 billions.

You are being told that you live in the democratic society. Read democracy = hidden slavery.
There is no democracy and it never was. It is an illusion to give you an impression that you have influence on the system.

With all the progress and technology only 5% of earth inhibitors would be enough to house, dress and feed the entire earth population. Imagine that average citizen in the developed world commits more than this on volunteering. The dark cabala is running this world currently. We need to take our power back and stop working for them. They are less than 1% of us but they scoop the entire cream.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
11/17/2010 6:45:33 PM
This flowery expose means nothing to me.I avoid reading channeled messages for the very reason that it preys on the emotional strings and does not resonate within my being at all.The johovah witnesses have been predicting the end of the world many times at certain dates, bullcrap. Lets raise a glass to the unending end, for that is what it is.You think these times are special,not a chance,the end came to rome,pompeii,inca,mayan,atlantis and on and on with endings.no master ever came back and wht should he or her come back? You will never again experience the worst horror in your life as you did when you dropped from the womb into this world.Make the best of it,cheers.
Gregg Andely
+0
11/18/2010 9:33:16 PM
yes,it is known that there are those amongst us that play by a different set of rules than the rest of humanity.be it we have established a good reason to be suspicious and to trust no man made system for it ultimately covers an agenda of oppression, exploitation, greed and false superiority. I am witnessing many people waking up and learning how to say no more. This is a good thing. What remains is this; the leaders say BUT, the followers say IF, and the rest of us just go and DO IT anyways
What concerns me sometimes is silence
Doing nothing about what we know to Do
Right thought,right action
as soon as the harmegeddon battle within a people is fought lets hope that love is not still a victim of compromise after the smoke clears
Gregg Andely
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!