Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A COSMIC RELIGION?
1/29/2016 6:17:18 PM

I'm not very sure about it, Myrna. I will try to find out. :)

Miguel

Quote:
Hi Miguel,
This is so interesting. I thought of David Wilcox. Remember he talked about the insides of the Pyramids. I don't remember him talking about this.part. Do you?

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2016 8:46:37 PM

Can the Individual Attain “Absolute Freedom”?

Enlightenment 332

Is “absolute freedom” attainable?

Sri Yukteswar Giri, guru to Paramahansa Yogananda, once said:

“A master who achieves … final freedom may elect to return to Earth as a prophet….

“Or a freed soul may enter the causal world to aid its beings to shorten their span in the causal body and thus attain the Absolute Freedom.” (1)

Is there such a condition for the individual as “final” or “absolute freedom”? There are twelve dimensions or spheres before … well, the end of human evolution. The causal sphere, that Sri Yukteswar refers to, is the Fifth Dimension.

The “freed soul” would therefore have achieved a higher level than the Fifth to “free” others in the Fifth. But there still are numerous dimensions beyond that.

Nevertheless, absolute freedom itself would, I think, be something only God (as Father or Mother) experiences. If one were to say that (re)mergence with God would be absolute freedom, one would have to acknowledge as well that the individual ceases to exist upon mergence. Therefore who is left to be “absolutely free”?

Speaking of an experience junior to mergence, though the point remains the same, Sri Ramakrishna illustrated the situation with his parable of the “salt doll.”

“Once a salt doll went to measure the depth of the ocean. (All laugh.)

“It wanted to tell others how deep the water was. But this it could never do, for no sooner did it get into the water than it melted. Now who was there to report the ocean’s depth?” (6)

Of this post-dimensional, post-human world, the master Hilarion said:

“When the final secret of this great lesson is told, in it is opened the mystery of the new way – a path which leads out of all human experience, and which is utterly beyond human perception or imagination.” (7)

I call this post-dimensional world the Transcendental. But we’ll probably find that that’s too blunt a tool to describe it.

If it’s “utterly beyond human perception or imagination,” how are we, while in this density, to discuss it?

It’s inhabited by celestials, which makes sense, but also by sages, which surprises. Here the avatar Sri Ramakrishna describes meeting the seven sages, one of whom later became Swami Vivekananda, in the Transcendental. (8)

The description is fascinating enough to include the whole of it. It demonstrates that beings live in the Transcendental. It isn’t just a void as I’ve considered it for so long.

“Absorbed one day, in samadhi, Ramakrishna had found that his mind was soaring high, going beyond the physical universe of the sun, moon, and stars, and passing into the subtle region of ideas. As it continued to ascend, the forms of gods and goddesses were left behind, and it crossed the luminous barrier separating the phenomenal universe from the Absolute, entering finally the transcendental realm.

“There Ramakrishna saw seven venerable sages absorbed in meditation. These, he thought, must have surpassed even the gods and goddesses in wisdom and holiness, and as he was admiring their unique spirituality he saw a portion of the undifferentiated Absolute become congealed, as it were, and take the form of a Divine Child.

“Clambering upon the lap of one of the sages and gently clasping his neck with His soft arms, the Child whispered something in his ear, and at this magic touch the sage awoke from meditation. He fixed his half-open eyes upon the wondrous Child, who said in great joy: ‘I am going down to Earth. Won’t you come with me?’

“With a benign look the sage expressed assent and returned into deep spiritual ecstasy. Ramakrishna was amazed to observe that a tiny portion of the sage, however, descended to earth, taking the form of light, which struck the house in Calcutta where Narendra’s family lived, and when he saw Narendra for the first time, he at once recognized him as the incarnation of that sage. He also admitted that the Divine Child who brought about the descent of the rishi [or sage] was none other than himself.” (9)

If the celestials and sages felt we could understand what they have to say about the Transcendental, they’d probably communicate on it. But they usually don’t. Sri Ramakrishna is one of the few who does.

I’m often incapable of making heads or tails out of what they say under the best of circumstances. Moreover, I don’t think that level of existence would be communicable in our terms. The greater usually cannot be reduced to the lesser.

Archangel Michael confided to Andrew Eardsley:

“In terms of human comprehension in this moment, we need to feed or allow the opening of the understandings to the human Collective – we’re talking about the broad Collective now – to be in ‘bites’ that they can chew, swallow and integrate.” (10)

So he admits to feeding us information in bite-size chunks.

Sanat Kumara also acknowledged, implicitly, that the masters and celestials have been holding back when he said: “We are at the point where we can have this broader, deeper conversation on the meaning of the journey.” (11)

On another occasion, he was even more candid: “Now I am going to be very forthright in this discussion because you are at a level of maturity, spiritual and emotional, where you can truly engage in the discussion, not the soliloquy, but the discussion.” (12)

That’s not faint praise to say we’ve reached the stage where we can engage in discussion with them.

The Divine Mother confided to us that she will on occasion speak of things beyond our comprehension, for a definite reason:

“There are parts of this, in the infinite and eternal – yes, even in the fulfillment of my Plan, even in what I have termed ‘New Time’ – that you may not fully comprehend.

“Then you may say to me, ‘Well, Mother, why would you even speak of it?’ I speak of it as I speak of many things. I plant the seed, not merely of knowing, but of remembrance within thee.

“As you water it with my clarity and grace, purity and love, it will sprout and it will grow, and you will come to know and understand, and expand in ways that are wondrous to you, to all, to me.” (13)

Our collective understanding is said to be unfolding and, as it does, we’re told more and more about life’s nature and purpose.

Here we are, on a strange journey to an unknown place, rising in ways unfamiliar to us, with no visible guides or available guidebooks. Nonetheless, with each new region entered, the rewards are so great that I can’t imagine anyone grumbling upon their arrival there.

Footnotes

(1) Sri Yukteswar Giri in Paramahansa Yogananda, Autobiography of a Yogi. Bombay: Jaico, 1975, 421.[Hereafter AY.]

(1) Admittedly I’m reading the words of sages who DID communicate so the sampling is biased.

(2) Muhyideen Ibn Arabi, Kernel of the Kernel. trans. Ismail Hakki Bursevi. Sherborne: Beshara, n.d., 23.

(3) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 178. The knowledge of Brahman or Brahmajnana is seventh-chakra enlightenment and is the state immediately prior to Sahaja Samadhi, a permanent heart opening and the endpoint of our Ascension. [Hereafter GSR.]

(4) Fourth Dimension

(5) Fifth Dimension

(6) Sri Yukteswar Giri in Paramanansa Yogananda, AY, 421.

(7) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in GSR, 102-3.

(8) It may surprise us less to find a sage there if we remember that the Seven Sages were Elohim, rather than humans. On the Elohim, see “Who are the Elohim? – Part 1/3-3/3,” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/building-nova-earth-toward-a-world-that-works-for-everyone/what-role-are-the-elohim-playing/who-are-the-elohim-part-13/; http://goldenageofgaia.com/building-nova-earth-toward-a-world-that-works-for-everyone/what-role-are-the-elohim-playing/who-are-the-elohim-part-23/; andhttp://goldenageofgaia.com/building-nova-earth-toward-a-world-that-works-for-everyone/what-role-are-the-elohim-playing/who-are-the-elohim-part-33/

(9) Swami Nikhilananda, trans.Vivekananda: The Yogas and Other Works. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1953, 14.

(10) The Master Hilarion, channelling through Mabel Collins, channel. Light on the Path and an Essay on Karma. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1974, 11-2.

(11) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Andrew Eardsley through Linda Dillon on April 15, 2016.

(12) “Transcript: Sanat Kumara” The Only Litmus Test is Love,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/04/10/sanat-kumara-the-only-litmus-test-is-love/

(13) “Transcript: Sanat Kumara – We Override Those who Want to Hurt by Anchoring Greater Peace Within – Part 2/2,” February 25, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/02/25/transcript-sanat-kumara-override-want-hurt-anchoring-greater-peace-within-part-22/.

(14) ’“Transcript of the Divine Mother: Density is Unloving Emotion; Love is Lightness of Being,” March 6, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/06/transcript-of-the-divine-mother-density-is-unloving-emotion-love-is-lightness-of-being/.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2016 8:27:11 PM

The Law-Giving Mother and Her Lawful Universe

The Cosmic Male and Cosmic Female differentiating

The deepest of mysteries is the nature of Father/Mother God. I repost an article from Jan. 29, 2012 on the law-giving Mother, God in its aspect as creator, preserver, and transformer of the world of form. Only she can in any way be “known.”

Before looking at the natural law itself, I’d like to look at the creation of the Divine Mother, and her creation in turn of the lawful universe. It’s the lawful universe to which the natural law applies.

Three universal forces will be referred to here under different names, but always the same three are being referred to. They are what Christians call the Father, Son and Holy Ghost and what Hindus call Brahman, Atman and Shakti. They are at basis the Transcendental Consciousness, the Phenomenal Consciousness and the Transcendental Consciousness ensconced in the Phenomenal Consciousness. The universe can be loosely said to be composed of a combination of the three.

By “the Transcendental Consciousness ensconced in the Phenomenal Consciousness” I mean the flame in the heart, the soul in the center of our bodies. This is the Father in the Mother or, more exactly, the Father in the body created by the Mother.

I realize that what follows is a bit complex and I apologize for that. However it forms a foundation for the understanding of the natural law as well as the law’s role in the achievement of the purpose of life. It thus repays the effort required to understand and assimilate it. Thousands of years ago this knowledge was closely guarded and only communicated to the initiated; today it’s freely available on the Internet. Surely that speaks to the evolution of consciousness that has occurred.

Sri Ramakrishna describes the creation of the Mother.

“When there were neither the creation, nor the sun, the moon, the planets, and the earth, and when darkness was enveloped in dakrness, then the Mother, the Formless One, Maha-Kali, the Great Power, was one with [the Father,] Maha-Kala, the Absolute.” (1)

“Brahman [the Father or formless God] … first manifested as a twin principle — half man and half woman — just to show that It was both Purusha [Cosmic Male] and Prakriti [Cosmic Female]. Descending a step lower, It separated into Purusha and Prakriti as distinct entities.” (2)

The Mother is active and creates; the Father is still

Sri Ramakrishna does not mean an actual man and woman, but a principle that was half stillness and silence and half activity and sound. A step lower and this principle separated into two “distinct” entities. Their distinctness of course is illusory; only the formless Father’s existence is absolute, the penetration through to and discovery of which completes life’s purpose for us.

The Divine Mother or Holy Spirit comes by the command of the Lord to carry out his commands, as Al-Ghazzali and the Koran tell us:

“The Spirit comes by the command of the Lord. … It is an indivisible essence belonging to the world of decrees, and … it is not from everlasting, but created.” (3)

“The Spirit is at my Lord’s command.” (4)

Ibn Arabi compared the Divine Mother to a “great angel” serving the Heavenly Father.

“God has a great angel who has numberless hairs on his [the Mother is neither a “he” nor a “she”] head. According to this comparison all the angels and everything else talked about [are] just like one pearl on the hair of a person. Had God given this angel the order he would have swallowed up the whole of existence as one morsel and would not have even noticed that something had passed his throat. The name of this angel is [the Holy] Spirit.” (5)

Now here is a view of the creation of the lawful world based on a vision had by Rabbi Isaac Luria:

“Emptiness, what the kabbalists call ayin [God the Father], exists far beyond concepts or language. It is like a pure ether that can never be grasped by the mind. … Emptiness is the ultimate mystery, the secret of the Cause of Causes, and it brought everything into being. …

“The absolute nature of this emptiness meant that it was so pervasive, nothing else but it could exist. In order for life to become manifest, a seismic contraction of emptiness in on itself had to occur, creating a space in which divine emanation was possible. …

“Following this immense contraction, God’s first cosmic act was the emission of a single perfect ray of light. This beam pierced through the void and then expanded in all directions. Think of it as God’s first breath [“spiritus” = “breath”] exhaling into the abyss after eons of slumber and filling it with His divinity. This is how the universe was born.” (6)

The Heavenly Father and the Divine Mother

Notice I said “the creation of the lawful world,” and not the creation of the Divine Mother, because the Divine Mother’s existence precedes the creation of the universe and is the source of the creation of many universes, as Swami Nikhilananda suggests here:

“Before creation She contains within Her womb the seed of the universe, which is left from the previous cycle. After the manifestation of the universe She becomes its preserver and nourisher, and at the end of the cycle She draws it back within Herself and remains as the undifferentiated Sakti, the creative power of Brahman.” (7)

Given that the Mother creates universes and draws them back into herself, the mere accomplishment of one Ascension may not seem quite so difficult to wrap our minds around.

Lest one think that only some religions recognize the distinction between the formless Father and the phenomenal Mother and her universe, here are the founders or sages of more religions also recognizing them. Lao Tzu for instance honored the distinction.

“It began with a matrix:
The world had a mother.” (8)

“Nameless indeed is the source of creation [i.e., the Father],
But things have a mother and she has a name.” (9)

The Muslim Kabir also distinguishes between the two: “The formless Absolute is my Father, and God with form is my Mother.” (10) Thus Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Taoism, and Islam have all been shown to recognize both Father, Mother, and universe.

According to Ramakrishna, the Divine Mother created everything from Consciousness.

“The Divine Mother revealed to me in the Kali temple that it was She who had become everything. She showed me that everything was full of Consciousness. The image was Consciousness, the altar was Consciousness, the water-vessels were Consciousness, the door-sill was Consciousness, the marble floor was Consciousness – all was Consciousness. I found everything inside the room [of the Kali temple] soaked, as it were, in Bliss – the Bliss of God.” (11)

Paramahansa Yogananda’s spiritual vision could see the building block of life, which he named the “lifetron.” (12) He revealed that “microcosmically each lifetron … was composed of the elements God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.” (13)

The Mother creates the universe

God the Father creates the world through God the Mother and then enters each life form as a fragment of himself called God the Son. Hindus would call these Brahman, Shakti and Atman.

But all three are nothing other than consciousness differentiated by their reach, which Yogananda defined as “transcendental Cosmic Consciousness [the Father, Brahman], … Christ Consciousness [the Son, Atman], and … Cosmic Energy [the Holy Spirit, Shakti]. (14)

This situation is, I believe, what is being referred to by Sri Ramakrishna when he says: “Whatever is in the microcosm is also in the macrocosm.” (15) Consciousness is in the microcosm and in the macrocosm; and the organization of the microcosm into Father, Son and Holy Ghost is the same as the organization of the macrocosm into the same three.

Having created the lawful universe, the Divine Mother now becomes its material structure, while the Father enters that material structure as the Son or soul in the heart. However, the Father remains aloof from materiality itself. This great mystery has been addressed by several mystics. Let me offer three descriptions of it. All three refer only to the Father and the Mother. They do not address the entry of the Father into the heart of the body as the Son, Christ Consciousness, or soul.

Here is Sri Yukteswar on it:

“‘It is the Spirit of God [the Mother] that actively sustains every form and force in the universe; yet he [the Father] is transcendental and aloof in the blissful uncreated void beyond the worlds of vibratory phenomena,’ Master [Sri Yukteswar] explained.” (16)

Krishna discusses the same situation:

“This entire universe is pervaded by me, in that eternal form of mine which is not manifest to the senses. Although I am not within any creature, all creatures exist within me. I do not mean that they exist within me physically. That is my divine mystery. You must try to understand its nature. My Being sustains all creatures and brings them to birth, but has no physical contact with them.” (17)

The soul exists in the cave of the heart or hridayam

And Chang Tsu attempted the same description:

“As to what pertains to Manifestation, the Principle [of life, the Father] causes the succession of its phases, but is not this succession. It is the author of causes and effects, but is not the causes and effects. It is the author of condensations and dissipations (birth and death, changes of state), but is not itself condensations and dissipations. All proceeds from it and is under its influence. It is in all things, but is not identical with beings, for it is neither differentiated nor limited.” (18)

The Mother is the lawgiver and it is only in her realm or universe that the natural law applies. Swami Nikhilananda describes her and reminds us that she is the giver of the law.

“Embodying in Herself creation and destruction, love and terror, life and death, [the Mother] Kali is the symbol of the total universe. The eternal cycle of the manifestation and non-manifestation of the universe is the breathing-out and breathing-in of the Divine Mother. In one aspect, She is death, without which there cannot be life. One Her hands is smeared with blood, since without blood the picture of the phenomenal universe is not complete.

“To the wicked who have transgressed Her laws, She is the embodiment of terror, and to the virtuous, the benign Mother.” (19)

He reminds us as well that she and the Father are one and that she controls access to the Father in her roles as ruler and controller of the universe.

“She is non-different from Brahman. When free from the acts of creation, preservation, and destruction, the Spirit, in Its acosmic aspect, is called Brahman; otherwise It is known as the World Soul or the Divine Mother of the universe. She is therefore the doorway to the realization of the Absolute; She is the Absolute.

“To the daring devotee who wants to see the transcendental Absolute, She reveals that form by withdrawing Her garment of the phenomenal universe. Brahman is Her transcendental aspect. She is the Great Fact of the universe, the totality of created beings. She is the Ruler and the Controller. (20)

The Mother draws aside the veil of materiality, revealing the Light of the Father

What Nikhilananda earlier called “the virtuous” know the origin of the universe, the role of the Father and Mother, and the reason for their existence (to allow God’s children a school in which to learn their true identity as the Father). Because they do, the virtuous study the law.

Of them, King David said: “Blessed is the man [whose] delight is in the law of the Lord; and on his law doth he meditate day and night.” (21)

Sri Yukteswar Giri, guru of Paramhanssa Yogananda, differentiates between the student who simply studies the operation of the law on outer or material things from the student who studies the operation of the law on inner or spiritual things.

“All creation is governed by law… The principles that operate in the outer universe, discoverable by scientists, are called natural laws. But there are subtler laws that rule the hidden spiritual planes and the inner realm of consciousness; these principles are knowable through the science of yoga.

“It is not the physicist but the Self-realized master who comprehends the true nature of matter. By such knowledge Christ was able to restore the servant’s ear after it had been severed by one of his disciples.” (22)

The master Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov reveals that the Mother’s law is based on the ability of nature (the Mother) to remember everything. I assume it remembers through the device of the Akashic records.

“Nature has succeeded in registering everything and this is what moral law is based upon: the memory of nature. Yes, … nature has a memory that never forgets, and so much the worse for the person who does not take this memory into consideration!

“It goes on anyhow, registering his jangling thoughts and inner turmoil until the day comes when he can stand no more, he is overcome and gives up. … In nature’s memory, everything is recorded. ” (23)

Exactly because the Mother’s law, which originates with the Father, takes everything into account, Jesus could say:

“Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall to the ground without your Father.

“But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.” (24)

All actions are recorded on the Akasha or ethers of life

Given that nature or the Mother remembers everything, Omraam could confidently say:

“No one can avoid this law, no one has ever been powerful enough to succeed in escaping it, neither emperor nor dictator, not Hitler nor Mussolini, nor Stalin, no one.” (25)

Nothing can escape the law and the law will not relax its grip on us until its requirements have been paid in full, as Jesus reminds us here:

“Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” (26)

“It is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.” (27)

Knowing the law is enough to carry us through to the fulfilment of life’s purpose, Omraam tells us:

“People say: ‘Of course, such and such a thing is said in the Bible and in the Gospels, but what I want to know is, does God really exist?’ My answer is, do not bother to know whether God really exists, [or] if the Gospels are true or not, just know that [the] law is the truth, that is enough. It will be able to put everything right for you and show you the truth.” (28)

The study of the law leads to an understanding of life and its purpose

King David confirms this as well when he says that “the law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.” (29) It converts the soul to the truth of who we are, helping us to solve for ourselves the great mystery of life – the knowledge of the truth of who we are (God).

Because the Holy Spirit is the law and the law unfailingly brings the results of our actions to us, Jesus warned us against blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. Such an act would without fail bring to us its results as surely as night follows day, whereas if we blasphemed against, say, Jesus himself, it would be forgiven us.

“All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.” (30)

Thus the Father created the Mother, who operates lawfully. Her laws take into account everything that happens, affect everything, and remember everything. No one can escape their operation. The Mother’s laws will operate perfectly and unfailingly. They put everything right and lead us to the truth of who we are, the knowing of which is the purpose for us leaving the Father’s domain and entering the Mother’s. Arriving at this truth is the reason for which the Mother, the world, and us were created.

Footnotes

(1) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 135. [Hereafter GSR.]

(2) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Anon., Life of Sri Ramakrishna. Calcutta: Advaita Ashrama, 1977; c1924, 382.

(3) Al-Ghazzali, The Alchemy of Happiness. trans. Claud Field. Lahore: ASHRAF, 1971; c1964, 21-2.

(4) Koran, 233.

(5) Ibn Arabi, Ibn Arabi, Muhyidden, Kernel of the Kernel. trans. Ismail Hakki Bursevi. Sherborne: Beshara, n.d., 15-6.

(6) Maura O’Connor, “A People’s Revolution of Enlightenment: Kabbalah,” What is Enlightenment?, Issue 27, Nov.-Feb. 2004, 86-7.

(7) Swami Nikhilananda, “Vivekananda” in Nikhilananda, trans. Vivekananda: The Yogas and Other Works. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1953, 24.

(8) Lao-Tzu, The Way of Life. The Tao Te Ching. trans. R.B. Blakney. New York, etc.: Avon, 1975, 105. [Hereafter WOL]

(9) WOL, 53.

(10) Kabir quoted in GSR, 150.

(11) GSR, 15.

(12) Archangel Michael once confirmed with me that these are the same as what he has called, through Ronna Herman, “adamantine particles.”

Steve Beckow: Now, adamantine particles, are they the same as what Paramahansa Yogananda called “Lifetrons” and St. Germaine called “Love Atoms”?

Archangel Michael: Yes, they are all one and the same. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Nov. 15, 2015.)

(13) Paramahansa Yogananda, The Second Coming of Christ. Three vols. Dallas: Amrita Foundation, 1979-86, 1, 89-90. [Hereafter SCC.]

(14) SCC, 1, 89-90.

(15) GSR, 389.

(16) Paramahansa Yogananda, quoting Sri Yukteswar Giri in Autobiography of a Yogi. Bombay: Jaico, 1975 143. [Hereafter AY.]

(17) Sri Krishna in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood, trans., Bhagavad-Gita. The Song of God. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1972; c1944, 80.

(18) Chang Tsu in PP, 7-8.

(19) VIV, 24.

(20) Loc. cit.

(21) Psalm 1:1-2.

(22) Sri Yukteswar Giri in AY, 113.

(23) Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, Cosmic Moral Laws, 19. [Hereafter CML]

(24) Jesus in Matthew 10:29-30.

(25) Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, CML, 19.

(26) Jesus in Matthew 5:18.

(27) Jesus in Luke 16:17.

(28) Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, CML, 18.

(29) Psalm 19:7-8.

(30) Jesus in Matthew 12:31-2.

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2016 10:28:01 AM

Transcript ~ Heavenly Blessings: The Buddha Speaks To Judgment And Discernment, May 10, 2016

Heavenly Blessings leap into sunset

[Thanks again to Ellen for this transcription.]

The Buddha Speaks To Judgment And Discernment

Be sure to listen to the meditation! The Buddha wishes to give each and every person who listens to this show the gift of discernment, wisdom, awe and compassion, and for this gift to be part of our very being to use every single day and to call upon throughout eternity.Link to the show.

The Buddha, Heavenly Blessings, May 10, 2016

Linda Dillon: Channel for the Council of Love

Suzanne Maresca: Host, InLight Universal

[Meditation from 13:57 to 21:50]

Channelling:

Buddha: Greetings, I AM the Buddha.

Suzi: Welcome.

Buddha: And welcome to you, beloved sisters, beloved angels, beloved listeners, beloved family, beloved Gaians.

Do you know how long I have waited to speak to all of you as Gaians, as a unified whole, as simply One? For this is truly a day of celebration, of magnificence, and that is why I have brought my gifts to you, to sit with you, to kneel with you, to walk with you, and yes, to speak of this issue – because it is an issue – of judgment and discernment.

Judgment is part of the false illusions that have grown up in this race called humanity, and it is among, if not the most destructive element of the human race ever. It is judgment that has caused war and poverty and death and disease, isolation and separation.

Judgment is not simply thinking that someone is wearing a funny hat or an outrageous outfit, or behaving in a manner that is distasteful. Judgment is finding another lacking, that somehow you in your arrogance believe you have the right to bring your wisdom – false wisdom – to the situation and deem a person worthy or unworthy, likeable or unlikeable, lovable or unlovable, worthy or unworthy not only of your love but of the right to be upon the planet.

You see, judgment is very much the cancer of humanity. Yes, a virus, and it may start out as a slight sniffle or a hiccup, but the end result as the virus grows both within you and externally – because what is within is always without; that is the Law – and so what happens is that it causes devastation; it causes the eradication of worth, of connection, and certainly the elimination of any sense of community.

There are those who practice judgment and believe falsely that they are part of this or that community. And in that misinformation, this misunderstanding, this judgment, they exclude. Now, how could that ever be a replica or a mirror or a practice of the Divine? Well, you all know that it most certainly cannot be. Judgment is of spiritual, mental, emotional arrogance, and that arrogance is simply a mask for feeling less than, for insufficiency and for the lack of self-worth.

All of our messages, all of the times that we have spoken to you, that I have spoken to you, for thousands and thousands and thousands of years – we talk about the unifying factors that you find yourself and love yourself so that you may see and recognise others. And when I say “others”, I do not simply mean human beings; I mean all beings, whether it is a cow or a mountain or a stream or a river.

Judgment is based in cruelty; it is based in the feeling or the desire to make one feel either elevated or less-than or even excluded, and that denies the basic recognition that all beings come from One and are part of One, and always will be and always have been.

Judgment is a very bad habit. No, I do not say that in judgment. It is much the way as destructive patterns or habits have harmed the human race. How do you break this pattern, this addiction? Now, I am not saying, my friends, that you do not discern. You have a brilliant mind, a discerning wit, clear vision, preferences, and yes, of course, the reality of your perceptions.

So let me use an example. Let us come sit next to me under the bodhi tree. Let us take this tiny speck of time and elongate it into many days. And as we sit there, there will be times of peaceful silence and no dust, and we will smell the fragrance of the flowers and even the hum of the flies will sound sweet.

And then there will be times when someone drives by us either in an ox cart or even a motorcycle or a car, and they speed by paying no attention to us trying to gather the love from sheer air.

Do we curse those beings? Do we send them into the shadows? And do we say that they have no place upon this dusty trail? We do not know whether they are hurrying to the market because they finally have money for food for their family, or they are rushing to aid another or going to the hospital, or whether they are simply out for a ‘joyride’ – such a funny term!

All you know is that the person that is passing by is the same as you. And either in this or other lives or other situations you have behaved in this way, sometimes intentionally, sometimes simply unconsciously, not even realising that you are spewing dust and dirt and mayhem all over us sitting under the bodhi tree.

So we cannot judge, in the same way as when one comes along and offers us a basket of fruit, and we eat this delicious, nurturing substance and we think, “What a fine fellow,” and that is the truth. But we do not know whether this one is attempting to make recompense, or simply practicing generosity, or that the food was about to go rotten and he thought, “Give it to the beggars sitting under the bodhi tree.”

We do not know and we do not need to know because it is truly Source that has delivered that fruit to us in our hour of hunger. And so always, we bless. We cannot always discern. You discern the blessing and you leave the motivation out of the equation. Your expression of gratitude, our expression of gratitude, our enjoyment of the fruit – it is a gift.

The gifts come in many, many forms. But when you are judging, my friends, rather than discerning, observing – and participating, because eating the fruit is participation; thanking them is participation – but you remain in that neutral position, and in that way you are able to see the divinity in the gifter, in the fruit, in the basket and even in the dust.

If we rise up and walk, as I have asked you to do many times with me, and we travel from village to village, through your own preferences and the perceptions that you have there will be some villages you love and connect to, and then there will be others that you feel disconnected or indifferent to. It does not mean that you condemn the difference or the indifference. It is simply that it is not your first choice.

But you do not say to everyone who lives in the village that you are indifferent to, to move out, that it is evil, that it is lacking, because you do not know the joys that are felt within each and every hearth, the reasons that people live there, the choices they have made. No, your only choice is to honour that. You may not choose to reside there, but you do not judge it.

Judging is always cruel, and what it does is it robs you of the truth. We speak of compassion, of awe and of wisdom, but what discernment also is is a seeking and an acceptance of the truth; that you put yourself in the quietude, the certitude of your being, of your heart, of your mind, and you not only seek but you find and you allow and you become that truth.

And when you see the truth, it is not differentiated from wisdom or compassion. It allows you to see the pattern. And if there is something in the wisdom and the truth that you see in the existing pattern, whether it is in a person or a situation or a collective or an environment, and you truly see that there is an element missing, then with the greatest of compassion you send that missing link.

That is the reason why we leave the bodhi tree and travel with nothing but our eyes and our hearts, so that we may really do the work that is necessary. No, my friend, it is not about being a saint; it is about being human. It is about recognising your divinity and the divinity in everything.

Long ago, I have asked you in discernment to attach in these situations or in your creations to the highest vision, the truth, and then radically to detach. In many ways, discernment is about detachment. So you attach to what you wish in the purest sense of the word, to the truth, and then you step back, detached, and you observe what is, just watching.

And then you attach in the realm that you occupy, in ways that are of compassion and wisdom and truth, to the pathway that leads to the highest vision. That is how any being proceeds, because it is not of hatred or of false delight – of which I have known much. It is simply the truth.

Does it take practice? Previously I would have said yes, many, many lifetimes of practice. But my beloved friends and family, you’ve done that practice. I am not speaking of something of which you are not fully aware. You know your perceptions; your ability to perceive is elevated more than ever. So you are ready for this shift.

Now, dearest Suzanne, what questions do you have for me this day?

Suzi: Oh, thank you Buddha for joining with us today. It’s been a delight to hear what you have to say.

If a thing catches our attention and brings with it negative feeling, we can allow ourselves the feelings and take action to distance ourselves. At the same time, what catches our attention is quite often what brings new information. It’s a matter of perspective, so that’s where discernment comes in to help us know how to proceed.

Perhaps one prolonged exposure say, would bring either judgment that couldn’t be overcome or some kind of transformation that shifts all that energy into compassion and love. That’s the kind of nudge that we could look to you for, correct?

Buddha: That is exactly correct. And let us tell you that shift is always possible. That is why I have said, speaking of judgment is simply as an addiction or a habit, a bad habit, one… when I use that word, I mean a habit that does not contribute to your happiness, to your joy.

So yes, when your attention is garnered to a situation or a purpose or a person, and you say, “This feels… it is raising rancour or disgust or hatred,” then what is the issue? You can choose in that very moment to call me and touch where you have stored your gift, or you can choose to simply stay in the rancour or anger or fear or disgust or hatred.

Now, that would be a very strange choice, would it not? And that choice, that decision to stay in what is not serving you is simply a habit; it is simply that you are used to those feelings of disdain. But if you say to yourself, “I don’t like let alone enjoy feeling this way. Let me take the giant step backwards into observation and let me see what is really wrong here.”

Suzi: Yes, the bottom line is we just can’t know what someone else’s experience is or their mission or their agreements or anything. A part of not judging is taking responsibility for our own journey and allowing other people to do the same. Would it be accurate to say that arrogance is always in hand with judgment?

Buddha: Yes, they go hand in hand, just the same way… there are many pairings you know, such as hatred and greed and control. They are a delightful pair, are they not!

Suzi: Well, I have this kind of a strange question. When you spoke about when we leave the bodhi tree and go travelling and we only have two things, there was a 3rd thing that came to me, “and travelling with keys”. Does that mean anything? Have you got anything to say about that?

Buddha: Your keys to heaven and your keys to heart, so yes – love, trust, forgiveness, unity, connectedness and balance. When you carry these keys, you can use them on yourself and on others. So you carry the keys, the codes with you.

So although I always pack… as you have seen many pictures of me, I always pack a small sack and put it not on my back, not on a stick – I leave it underneath the bodhi tree. And something that you can do, dearest heart, is bring those keys with you and carry them for both of us!

Suzi: [Laughter] Okay, deal! This is really very interesting. So the difficulty at this particular point is we seem to be in a really chaotic place. I’ve never felt better or more connected spiritually and all that sort of thing, but we always do have the outside world as our experience here and many of us are tired.

And so it’s an interesting balance here to stay out of judgment about not being able to do more, go faster, shake it off, get through with this ‘cos we’re tired. How do we not have judgment about that?

Buddha: Well, if you are tired, go and rest under the bodhi tree! It sounds simplistic but what you are doing – and this is a very important question that you raise: you are judging the tiredness, the exhaustion rather than standing back and saying, “This is simply a phase of the journey.”

And so you are discerning there is an ebb and flow: the sun, the moon, the tides, the seasons, and so what you are doing is you are judging this ebb and flow rather than saying, “This is the time of silence; this is the time of resting; this is the time of winter. This is the time of gathering our energy and our dreams and dreaming the dream, sleeping under the bodhi tree, so that when spring arrives, “I am ready!”

Suzi: I’m feeling pretty ready! [Laughter]

Buddha: But that is like the bear awakening from hibernation. So you are ready, but now you then begin to forage and wake up and realise you have 3 cubs accompanying you and that you’d better find food quickly. So it is that ebb and flow.

When you see that there is a lull, shall we put it that way, a lull in the energy – and from our perspective there is no lull at all, because we are using what you are thinking of as quiet down-time to download and fill you and raise you up to a frequency that you have never had before. So how are you supposed to be running around from village to village and still be in Olympic training?

Suzi: Yes, I have to say I’ve felt pretty flattened over the last few days, but my energy is used up elsewhere and I don’t have a lot of juice for life. Is this part of the transformation?

Buddha: You are within yet another attunement, an increase in vibratory rates that you haven’t felt well. And it is not that the Mother’s Tsunami stopped, but that you haven’t felt the intensity of it since the Tsunami began. And it is an attunement to raise you to be more in alignment with your Divine Patterning.

So, what does that mean? It means in accordance with the sun, the moon, the stars, your star family, saints, sinners, masters – it is an equalising energy, but everybody… think of it… everybody is being raised at this time. It is exhausting work. I would suggest you sleep!

Suzi: Yeah, sometimes actually sitting in the chair and looking at the wall is pretty much what I’ve got! [Laughter]

Buddha: And do you know – that has been my prescription for happiness for a very long time!

Suzi: Oh joy! That’s wonderful.

Buddha: Yes, it is the joy!

Suzi: It’s been really wonderful. Have you got some wonderful words in closing on this wonderful topic?

Buddha: Yes. I do not want you simply to think of the drudgery of eliminating judgment and the boring nature of discernment: stand back, be the observer, no action.

Discernment frees you up so that when your heart and your solar plexus flare into action, it is right action. It is not wasted motion; it is not spinning your wheels. It is going directly to and through and creating exactly what your heart desires. There are many, many rewards for discernment, my friends.

So take my compassion, my wisdom and claim it as your own. I share it freely.

Go with my love. Farewell.

Suzi: Thank you. Farewell.

Channeled by Linda Dillon

© 2016 Council of Love, Inc.

http://counciloflove.com/

This channeled material is protected by copyright. We invite you to share it on condition that it is used in its entirety, that no alteration is made, that it is free of charge, and that the copyright notice, channel credit, website link, and this statement are posted.

Transcript ~ Heavenly Blessings: The Buddha Speaks To Judgment And Discernment, May 10, 2016, at http://inlightuniversal.com/heavenly-blessings-buddha-judgment-discernment/

+2
5/23/2016 4:02:38 PM
Amen

Quote:

Your Body is a Universe

bodyuniverseOur consciousness does not reside inside the body. The body is held within our vast awareness! We are multidimensional beings and the creators of our physical reality, including our very own bodies. Therefore, we have the ultimate governance over all of the activities that take place in our physical form.

Excerpt from Morphogenesis

Our coherence with nature and the natural world is one of the most important connections that we, as humans, have. Nature serves as a botanical bridge, offering many clues to our truer reality.

Likewise, earth’s connection to the sun and to our solar system is one of the most important connections our planet has. Our sun’s connection to the galaxy is one of the most important connections our solar system has. Our galaxy’s connection to the universe, and beyond, is one of the most important connections our galaxy has. Our universe’s connection to the mysteries beyond is one of the most important connections our universe has.

Without this multi-level, coherent interconnectivity, nothing would exist. Yet, each entity is also a single organism. This also applies to our own bodies, likened to cells in the body of the cosmos. We inhabit a living universe, reflected by the most fundamental characteristics of our body’s biology. As is the smallest, so is the greatest.

Our scientists have confirmed that a single cell is a complete system, as is the brain and the entire body. Every single system is driven by feedback loops and homeostasis. It continually self-organizes. We are presiding over an entire ecology, and like planetary ecology, our body responds to all that nourishes it to maintain balance and harmony.

All of the energies and forces that are present in the universe are present in our very own bodies. Within us, lives the omnipotent source of all manifest existence. We are naturally coded with the essential blueprint of eternal perfection.

By going inward and deeply communing with our bodies, we can know the universe more intimately. In fact, the more that we explore and experience our own body universe, the more that we can understand the unified field around us as it unfolds in the form of reflections.

Awakening the Physiological AUM

Your body is an entire ecology that has the ability to bring about accelerated biological evolution. This is done through the increasing coherence that we have with our total self, with attuned loving thought given to that ‘totality’ of self. This is a main key to unlocking the power to self-actualize into anything you want to be.

Cells and DNA are like little consciousness antennas. They communicate through the frequencies that we give off, always responding to the creativity of our thoughts and feelings.

The trillions of cells in our body are constantly talking to each other as they carry out the countless functions that keep us alive. While these processes may seem out of our conscious control, numerous scientific studies have shown that nothing holds more power over the body than the mind.

Always remember, our consciousness does not reside inside the body. The body is held within the consciousness! We are multidimensional beings and the creators of our physical reality, including our very own bodies. Therefore, we have the ultimate governance over all of the activities that take place in our physical form.

This is an excerpt from the MORPHOGENESIS: Opening the Crystalline Seals into Avatar Consciousness. Free enrollment with more than 60 podcast episodes.

c5454ab8-1a89-4635-b8aa-28a00ecb29f1

presented by Tiara Kumara
Children of the Sun Foundation

I AM Avatar Education

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!