Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A COSMIC RELIGION?
6/30/2014 11:18:27 AM

Sacred Sites & the Ley of the Land

Published January 29, 2013

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2014 4:33:22 AM
Hi Miguel,
This is so interesting. I think hearing Monty talk so much about the ley lines, it why it more interesting to me. Another thing is my background is Irish.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2014 12:55:34 AM
Hi Myrna,

Sorry for this delayed reply. As you know, I, like you, have always been fascinated by all that has to do with ley lines. You may remember a few posts I made at the Mountain back at the time Jill was with us (I mean physically), one of them dealing with the significance of Chico, Jill's town, and a few others regarding ley lines. Unfortunately I still am looking for time to study them in depth - for example, in the material you kindly pointed my attention to recently.

What I can tell you is I believe ley lines are as essential for Earth as a structural frame can be for a house or in other words, this planet could not exist without them. Another thing is where these ley lines are more significant the subterranean streams abound providing a lively environment and special conditions to influence life in general. The time for them to be widely known is indeed nearing.

Miguel

P.S. I recently held correspondence with a lady who had read my article "Sacred Cities" (http://www.miguelgoitizolo.ws/English/SacredCities.htm) and while I am not sure if if I was able to respond to her needs, here is what I wrote back to her:

(1) Thank you for the kind praise, but in writing my article I was only focused on the fact that whenever a mountain is venerated as sacred by a traditional culture, it is in its capacity as a symbolic representation of the center of the world and of the so-called 'axis mundi' - my main interests in the matter. However, the fact that they seem to follow the so-called ley lines across the globe would point at the possibility you mention.

Keep in mind that many other things both natural and man-made, such as trees (with the Tree of Life as their archetype), ladders ('Jacob's ladder'), even cities (the citadel of Machu Picchu) and so on are, too, symbolic representations of the world center and the axis mundi, though some of them in a secondary capacity. They individually act as points connecting heaven and earth.

Another possibility to explore is the world of Agartha, though I am afraid it at present belongs to the realm of mythology. Whatever reality it had in the past is now reportedly occult until the new Golden Age is fully restored on earth.

(2) What I can tell you is, indeed, very little. There clearly is a pattern about mountain ranges like the Andes and the Himalayas, the Rocky Mountains, etc, but it not always is discernible. I remember reading articles on ley lines and how they connect all secondary "world centers" on Earth, mainly represented by sacred mountains but also by sacred sites like Stonehenge, the Vatican, the Great Pyramid, the Potala temple, etc, wherever they are lacking. "Power places", "energy grids" and the like are common expressions in these writings. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate those articles afterwards.

What I remember is at least one of them described how you can trace a line starting from Stonehenge through Mount Saint-Michel, the Vatican, Baalbek, the Potala in the Himalayas and some other places till you reach Mount Fuji, in Japan. Another more comprehensive website mentioned all these places but also included Teotihuacan and Machu Picchu in the Americas, though I don't have it anymore clear now what the path to reach here was.

What I have just found is a website that while not one of those two, does in fact deal with these matters and from what I have been able to see in the few minutes that I had available, that even mentions "dragon lines" from the very title. The path followed goes more or less in the opposite direction than the one described, but quite obviously is the same one. The link is http://www.amarushka.com/dragon-rose-line.html . I hope it is more than plain fantastic reading.

Another thing that has just occurred to me that you might find useful is the fact that mountains and mountain ranges not only rise upwards on the earth surface but also consist of underground counterparts that very probably replicate their very outline as in a mirror by growing downwards, though on second thought they maybe are not as tall as they are on the surface. This might provide an interesting element in your writing as well (if you believe in a Hollow Earth, that is).

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2014 6:26:34 PM

The Mysterious Origins of the World’s First City-Builders

mesopotamiaBy Tom Head, June 27, 2014 – http://tinyurl.com/m4kgk4s

At some point near 5400 BCE, settlers in southern Mesopotamia—in what would now be called southeastern Iraq—founded Eridu, which historians now generally regard as the world’s first city.

It had all the things we ordinarily associate with an ancient city: temples, administrative buildings, housing, agriculture, markets, art, and, of course, walls to keep out wild animals and bandits. But here’s the funny thing: we have absolutely no idea where the Sumerians acquired their language, or what they might have looked like.

Their language, which we call Sumerian, was a linguistic isolate—it’s the oldest known written language on Earth, and any languages it might have derived from or developed alongside have been lost to time.

The Sumerian people were also, it can be reasoned, ethnically isolated; referring to themselves as the sag gigga (“black-headed people”), they appear to have had no concept of race. And figuring out what their ethnic identity might have been based on their art is a doomed effort, because their art was so stylized that a good case could be made that it portrays people of any ethnicity.

Culturally, they’re often linked to the Ma’dan (Marsh Arabs) who still live in southern Iraq. But the idea that the Ma’dan are ethnically Sumerian seems a bit unlikely, as the Sumerian language was not Semitic and the Akkadian conquests of 2334 BCE disrupted the ethnic and cultural isolation of the Sumerian people.

By about 2000 BCE, the Sumerians were speaking Akkadian and the Sumerian and Akkadian civilizations were regarded as a single people; there is no evidence in any extant texts that they were discouraged from intermarrying, so we can reasonably assume that it was normal to do so.

Given that fact, and the 4,000 years of history between then and now, it seems unlikely that anyone living today has more than a tiny amount of Sumerian ancestry.

Does this mean that we’ll never know how the Sumerian language developed, or where the Sumerians originally came from?

Probably, but there are some ways we might find out: an older extant text from the region, written in a proto-Sumerian language, might connect Sumerian with languages that currently seem unrelated. And if any reasonably well-preserved Sumerian bones can be found (which isn’t completely implausible; scientists have successfully sequenced 400,000-year-old human DNA), DNA testing could tell us their ethnic origin.

Then again, it’s possible—and, given how little we know about the ancient world, perhaps even probable—that these discoveries will only deepen the mystery.

Faces of Ancient Middle East Part 14 (Sumerians)

About the Video:

In spite of the importance of this region, genetic studies on the Sumerians are limited and generally restricted to analysis of classical markers due to Iraq’s modern political instability. It has been found that Y-DNA Haplogroup J2 originated in Northern Mesopotamia.

The Sumerians were a non-Semitic people, and spoke a “language isolate”; a number of linguists believed they could detect a substrate language beneath Sumerian.However, the archaeological record shows clear uninterrupted cultural continuity from the time of the Early Ubaid period (5300 — 4700 BC C-14) settlements in southern Mesopotamia. The Sumerian people who settled here farmed the lands in this region that were made fertile by silt deposited by the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers.

It is speculated by some archaeologists that Sumerian speakers were farmers who moved down from the north, after perfecting irrigation agriculture there [note there is no consensus among scholars on the origins of the Sumerians. The Ubaid pottery of southern Mesopotamia has been connected via Choga Mami Transitional ware to the pottery of the Samarra period culture (c. 5700 — 4900 BC C-14) in the north, who were the first to practice a primitive form of irrigation agriculture along the middle Tigris River and its tributaries.

The connection is most clearly seen at Tell Awayli (Oueilli, Oueili) near Larsa, excavated by the French in the 1980s, where 8 levels yielded pre-Ubaid pottery resembling Samarran ware. Farming peoples spread down into southern Mesopotamia because they had developed a temple-centered social organization for mobilizing labor and technology for water control, enabling them to survive and prosper in a difficult environment.

Others have suggested a continuity of Sumerians, from the indigenous hunter-fisherfolk traditions, associated with the Arabian bifacial assemblages found on the Arabian litorial. The Sumerians themselves claimed kinship with the people of Dilmun, associated with Bahrein in the Persian Gulf. Juris Yarins has suggested that they may have been the people living in the region of the Persian Gulf before it flooded at the end of the Ice Age.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2014 6:31:34 PM

The Inaction that is in Action

The Mother creates; the Father is still

The Mother moves; the Father is still

Life is an interplay of stillness and movement, silence and sound.

The Self (Christ, Atman, soul) is stillness and silence. It’s void of all material things but full of immaterial love, joy and bliss.

But the Self is also a fragment of the All-Self (the Father, Brahman, Mahashiva). “I and my Father are one,” Jesus said. (1) The Self and the Supreme Self are one. Both are still and silent, full of light and love.

Movement and sound are what Christians call the Holy Spirit and what Hindus call Shakti, Kali or the Divine Mother.

The Mother is “in part” (the Mother has no parts) a universal creative vibration, whose sound Hindus characterize as Aum and Christians as Amen.

The three of them form the Trinity.

Hindus see life as a cosmic dance between Shakti and Shiva, movement and stillness. In statues depicting them, Shakti is shown dancing on the recumbent, still body of Shiva, communicating the essence of the Mother as movement and of the Father as stillness.

Krishna refers to this very basic relationship and the impact of realizing its participants when he says: “He who sees the inaction that is in action, and the action that is in inaction, is wise indeed. Even when he is engaged in action he remains poised in the tranquillity of the Atman [Self, Christ].” (2)

The inaction that is in action is the Self inside the Mother’s creation – the body, the temple she built with seven pillars or chakras. (3) The inaction is the Self, which I’ve often called the Child of God and the action is God as the Mother.

The action that is in inaction is God as the Mother nestled as an island universe of constant change in the inactive God the Father.

One who knew the Child, Mother and Father would be tranquil indeed.

I had an experience of the inaction that is in action at a meditation retreat some years ago now.

I found myself in my higher-dimensional nature for about half an hour and I experienced myself acting without acting. Archangel Michael later described the incident as “an experience of the Oversoul.” (4)

At that time, I saw that Lao-Tzu’s descriptions exactly fit what I was aware of:

In all the world but few can know
Accomplishment apart from work,
Instruction when no words are used. (5)

The Wise Man
Knows without going,
Sees without seeing,
Does without doing. (6)

I never questioned the experience while it happened. Acting without acting seemed perfectly natural. After the experience ended, I couldn’t retain the knowledge of what it was like to be so.

Undoubtedly lots of people have also been having brief glimpses. We are, after all, all of us originally from the higher realms.

And now we’re letting go of everything that no longer serves us. A civilization that’s been so addicted to accumulation is now letting go of all all illusory attachments, all false grids, vasanas, core issues, etc.

I read a channeled message the other day that asked us why we insist on holding onto possessions when we’ll be able, in the Fifth Dimension, to create all we need and recreate whatever we had that we continue to want. But for now, on the ascending journey, we’re to let go.

Lao-Tzu describes this part of the journey:

The Way is gained by daily loss,
Loss upon loss until
At last comes rest.

By letting go, it all gets done;
The world is won by those who let it go! (7)

Lao-Tzu once described himself as sitting at the edge of the road with a small pot of weak-meat soup (the non-dual philosophy), which he offered to anyone who approached him. But no one did.

All the travellers congregated across the highway at a steaming noodle shop (dualistic and worldly philosophies), where they gossiped and traded news on conditions down the road. Very few in the world wanted to know the deepest mysteries of life.

Lao-Tzu pointed at emptiness, at the void, as the prize of life. “Touch ultimate emptiness,” he counselled. “Hold steady and still.” (8) But very few listened to him. He sold emptiness. He proclaimed the void. Nowadays we’d say that he was pointing at the Father, whom the Mother leads the devotee to. But no one had an interest in these things.

His sayings were filled with references to the usefulness of this nothingness that the Father was. Like this teaching, which is one of my favorites:

Thirty spokes will converge
In the hub of a wheel;
But the use of the cart
Will depend on the part
Of the hub that is void.

With a wall all around
A clay bowl is molded;
But the use of the bowl
Will depend on the part
Of the bowl that is void.

Cut out windows and doors
In the house as you build;
But the use of the house
Will depend on the space
In the walls that is void.

So advantage is had
From whatever is there;
But usefulness rises
From whatever is not. (9)

Usefulness arises from whatever is not there, from the void in the hub of the wheel, the emptiness inside the bowl, the space inside the room.

We are at the moment emptying ourselves of everything illusory, every attachment to the old Third, every way of being that keeps us contained. And we’re being told, over and over again: Let go, let go, and love, until at last comes rest.

Footnotes

(1) John 10:30.

(2) Sri Krishna in Prabhavananda, Swami and Christopher Isherwood, trans., Bhagavad-Gita. The Song of God. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1972; c1944, 52.

(3) “Wisdom [Sophia, the Mother] hath builded her house, she hath hewn her seven pillars.” (Proverbs 9:1.)

(4) Archangel Michael in a personal reading through Linda Dillon, Sept. 13, 2011.

(5) Lao Tzu, The Way of Life. The Tao Te Ching. trans. R.B. Blakney. New York, etc.: Avon, 1975, 43, 96.

(6) Loc. cit.

(7) Ibid., 48, 101.

(8) Ibid., 16, 68.

(9) Ibid., 11, 63.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!