Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/2/2020 11:42:38 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday June 2, 2020

Galactic Free Press's picture
Submitted by Galactic Free Press on Tue08:11

During times of massive transformation, you may experience multiple waves of energies, one after another, as what requires attention comes to the surface.

It may feel somewhat like being tumbled by strong waves in the ocean, where just as you are trying to right yourself from one strong wave, another washes over you. What we wish for you to consider is in order to get out of the crashing surf to help others you must find your balance point first.

One of the wonderful connection points between you and the vast majority of others is that you all want change. What is differing is how you think the best way is to effect that change. Please know approaches will be as vast and varied as your own individual spiritual paths that reflect what you wish to experience and your soul agendas.

But the main key to all empowered change is that it comes from a space of balance, of mindfulness, and a desire for the betterment and support of all. That is what you are in the throes of discovering and creating, both individually and collectively, and much will change from your efforts, for the time of transformation is here. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2020/06/02/daily-message-tuesday-june-2-2020/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2020 12:09:39 AM
Blossom Goodchild - Rainbow Bridge Meditation from White Cloud - June 2, 2020

Blossom

Hello Everyone.
As promised the NEW RAINBOW BRIDGE WHITE CLOUD MEDITATION.
ENJOY!

I AM THE LOVE. I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE TRUTH. I AM.

Please revisit The Invocation 'We are the Game Changers' whenever the mood takes you ... to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

/Blossom Goodchild/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2020 7:00:50 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/2/2020

will's picture

Comparison is a very foolish attitude, because each person is unique and incomparable. Once this understanding settles in you, jealousy disappears. Each is unique and incomparable. You are just yourself: nobody has ever been like you, and nobody will ever be like you. And you need not be like anybody else, either.

God creates only originals; he does not believe in carbon copies.

-Rajneesh

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2020 7:05:51 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday June 3, 2020

Galactic Free Press's picture
Submitted by Galactic Free Press on Wed

You are in a phase of complete reevaluation. As you review right back to your early childhood, you will be assessing the different influences you have had. Do those influences support you in being your truth, your authentic self?

Do you really love what you hold onto out of habit? Or are you denying things that you used to love and haven’t made space for in your life for a very long time? Being truthful with yourself is absolutely key to creating a life that serves you and your highest expression of self, which can only, in turn, serve others.

There is so much valuable information that can come up during times of intense review, and it all serves you in stepping forward as your authentic self and all empowered change will be born from that foundation. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2020/06/03/daily-message-wednesday-june-3-2020/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2020 7:39:17 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/3/2020

will's picture

The jealous man lives in hell. Drop comparing and jealousy disappears, meanness disappears, phoniness disappears. But you can drop it only if you start growing your inner treasures; there is no other way.

Grow up, become a more and more authentic individual. Love yourself and respect yourself the way God has made you, and then immediately the doors of heaven open for you. They were always open, you had simply not looked at them.

-Rajneesh

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!