Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/24/2019 6:47:13 PM

Hello, Beautiful Being!

Because everything you're going through in life is central to the work the Collective do . . .

Earlier this year, I sent out a survey asking what was hardest for you about:

Manifesting Abundance

Food and Eating

Creating Relationships That Honor You

Self-Esteem & Inner Peace

Here are some of the biggest blocks you've experienced in Manifesting Abundance:

Feeling and being the abundance and prosperity, before it’s an actual reality.”

“Trying to stay consistently focused on the positive, while surrounded by negativity.”

“Knowing all be OK, when I’m being financially strangled.”

“The not knowing—the path ahead is frightening for me.”

“Letting go of the outcome and how it will look when it arrives.”

“Trusting my inner self and the guidance given.”

“Money karma and blocked wealth chakras.”

“Feeling discouraged about not seeing any positive changes.”

“Inability to concentrate for long periods of time, while also attaching a positive emotional charge.”

“The Waiting.”

In a video on the Abundance Group Facebook page, the Collective work with you to dissolve some of your subconscious Abundance blocks.

Just scroll down a bit on the Facebook page till you see the video. (Am attempting to post to my website also.)

The video is full of higher energies, to lift your Abundance vibration and support your manifestations:

I completely understand the survey responses.

Before I started getting money manifestation working for me at least half the time, it felt like money was avoiding me. That it only came in as payment for work or through some channel where it had to manifest.

Then I started experimenting. Not only to bring in specific sums of money by a specific date, but to relate to money as a living consciousness that could actually hear what I said and thought about it.

Realizing that money could feel what I thought and felt about it began to change everything for me.

It put me on a new path, one where I began to be thankful for everything in my life, especially those things I wanted more of.

I began to realize that manifestation starts when you move into the feeling of having what you desire—enjoying it and giving thanks for it, planning to receive it.

That’s when it starts. Way before it shows up outwardly.

We’ve been taught that appearances are everything. But we don’t live in a world of appearances.

We live in a world of Energy that treats our thoughts and emotions like magnets.

Is it possible to leave behind all the programming and incorrect training we’ve received in hundreds of Earth lives?

Yes. If we’re willing to accept Transformation.

If you're feeling locked out of your Abundance birthright with low vibrational thoughts and emotions about finances . . . if you’re struggling against subconscious blocks you can’t see . . . if you’re doubting it’s possible for you to have what you dream of—

Then all the manifestation tools in the world won’t help, unless they also shift your heart-mind to a whole new level.

The Collective touch on this in the video.

Please do leave your comments and questions under the video, on the Abundance Group Facebook page, where you’ll also find the excerpt from their new ebook Manifesting Abundance: The Collective Offer Practical Paths to Greater Prosperity, also found below.

Let me know what you think—was the video helpful, or not? In what way?

Did you enjoy the excerpt?

In the Collective’s next video, they’ll be speaking on another area the survey lit up: Food and Eating. Yikes—another big area!

Again, they’re answering your comments from the survey, so they can offer support for where you are, right now.

With Divine Love and Light,

Caroline

A Message to Lightworkers -
October 24, 2019

This week’s guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angelic legions, and Archangels known as the Collective:

An excerpt from the Collective's new eBook, Manifesting Abundance: The Collective Offer Practical Paths to Greater Prosperity:

When you say or feel that “There’s never enough money for what I need,” or that “There’s never enough to save,” or “I really need (or want) more money,” you are telling money, “You don’t come to me in the amounts I require to live comfortably. You hardly come to me at all.”

Money hears you in that moment, as does the rest of the Universe.

It feels your sadness, your affirming of Lack in your life. Money then obeys your command, your expectation, and your mental image.

It then can’t come to you in the amounts you require to make all payments on time, and to live comfortably. It will hardly come to you at all, because you have decreed it so.

That is true of everything you desire, yet push away by affirming and feeling that you don’t have what you desire, and that Lack is your situation.

Your words, feelings, and affirmations are always fulfilled. That is Universal law.

As you make these announcements, inwardly or out loud, you bring in the energy of that particular “reality” and invite it to take root in and around you, so that your outer physical life reflects the lack and struggle you’ve described.

It fulfills your description. And your situation continues as it has, without improvement.

This is why we suggest that you not judge your circumstances as bad or wrong or “not enough.”

And that you stop noticing or thinking about any issue when you’re unhappy, until you are once more in a higher vibrational state, and can think and feel only positively about it.

This is one reason why visualizations are so vital!

They feed your spirit the images and the inner feeling of having what you desire.

They give you the experience of being already in that new reality, where you have what you’ve dreamt of.

That then becomes what the Universe says “Yes” to.

That becomes the reality you develop and call to you.

Not more of the same struggle-and-hard-work experience, but a far more easygoing, fulfilling day-to-day living that you can always imagine inwardly and experience emotionally, even if you don’t yet see it around you.

This is far more than daydreaming. This is co-Creating!

Don’t be fooled by outer appearances, or taken in by them. That which you do not resonate with is not your reality.

Your reality is always what you decide is true for you . . .

Copyright 2019, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it in full and exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post.

Thank you.

Heal and Renew . . .

Go here to access the ebook Cause of 200 Diseases, which outlines which FreeMart Natural Supplements can help with different health challenges

FreeMart is new kind of profit-sharing buying club -- join for free, and enjoy their great health products.

And earn some financial rewards, along the way to wellness!

No recruiting necessary – just share with friends as you feel guided.

Recommended by the White Knights

To contact me, please do not hit "Reply," as this is not a reply email address.

Please email me at AscensionTimes@gmail.com.

Namaste!
Caroline

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2019 12:23:48 AM

Daily Message ~ Thursday October 24, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Many of you have trouble staying in the energy of trust. If you do, you might consider practicing acceptance and allowing. Faith and trust open you to acceptance and allowing. Acceptance and allowing are a demonstration of your faith and trust. If you can’t get to trust directly, you may get there through the use of acceptance. All the elements of the Divine Combination (surrender, faith, flow, and trust, and their offshoots, acceptance, allowing, gratitude, and peace) support each other. It can be helpful to play with the elements you find easiest to employ and let them lead the way into the experience of all the others. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

More here https://trinityesoterics.com/2019/10/24/daily-message-thursday-october-24-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2019 12:31:11 AM

GFP Newsletter - 10/23/2019

will's picture

This is the first thing I would like to relate to you: life is purposeless. It is very hard to accept it. And why is it so hard to accept that life is purposeless? It is hard because without purpose the ego cannot exist. It is hard to conceive that life has no goal because without any goal being there, there is no point in having a mind, in having an ego.

The ego can exist only in a goal-oriented vision; the mind can exist only in the future.

The purpose brings future in; the goal creates the space for thoughts to move, desires to arise. And then naturally there is hurry, because life is short. Today we are here and tomorrow we are gone -- maybe the next moment.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2019 12:33:53 AM

Trigger Free

Galactic Free Press's picture
The Universe would like you to be aware of the current energies and how they may bring triggers along with them. Armed with this knowledge, you are being given the opportunity to prepare to keep yourself centered and calm. If you are in a space of peace and have a conscious awareness of what is really going on, the triggers will lose their emotional charge. This will also give you a moment or two to see/feel where they are coming from so you can safely and comfortably release them to be transformed to light and love. You are being invited to give yourself this gift…every day…for a healthier and more joyful existence. ~ Creator

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2019 1:07:15 AM

The Final Months of 2019 ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

the end of 2019 - channeled by daniel scranton - channeler

THE FINAL MONTHS OF 2019 ∞THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL, CHANNELED BY DANIEL SCRANTON

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are extremely excited about the potential that we see for humanity to continue to evolve in leaps and bounds for the rest of 2019. We are seeing a trend amongst all of you where you are gaining momentum, and you are doing this by accessing the wisdom of all of your previous selves that you’ve ever been. The wisdom that you have acquired over all of your lifetimes in this universe is becoming more available to you now because of the integration work that you are doing in this time of ascension. And that wisdom means that you have stronger intuitive hits, stronger impulses. It means that your downloads are coming fast and furiously, and it also means that you are very productive while you are sleeping.

You’re opening yourselves up to these past life versions of yourselves because they are hurting, because they are in need of your support. They need you to help them reintegrate. They need you to help them clear their traumas. We know that this has been a lot of work for all of you, and we know that you have suffered quite a bit. You felt intense emotions and didn’t know why or where they were coming from. You’ve also experienced a tremendous amount of what we call ascension symptoms, and all of the upgrades to your bodies and your chakras have been very trying on your patience with this process of ascension.

But in these final months that you have for the remainder of this year, you get to reap the rewards for all that hard work, all that you have endured, just by being there on Earth. Earth is not a proving ground, and it’s not a testing facility, but it often feels that way to you. The fact that you are ascending in this lifetime means that you signed up to face all of the trauma and the stuck negative emotions in this one lifetime, and it’s about time that you got some positive results from all of that hard work.

The wisdom that you are downloading now will propel humanity into a higher echelon, and many of you will have your fifth dimensional experiences and think that the shift is upon you. There’s a bit more time that needs to unfold before that happens, but you are well on your way, and this time now is when humanity takes a giant leap forward.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

/daniel scranton/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!