Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/26/2019 1:06:19 AM

How to Be Spiritual ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

How to Be Spiritual ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We have extended ourselves, in a manner of speaking, to anyone and everyone who is seeking spiritual guidance and assistance with their growth and evolution. We are not at all offended by those who have no interest in what it is that we are offering. We do not care if people agree with what it is that we have to share through this channel. We are not looking for followers and believers. We are simply offering our assistance.

This way of being a guide to another, or to several others, is something that we recommend to those of you who are interested in being of service, and we know that there are many of you who are seeking new, different, and better ways of being of service. You don’t want to be out in the world looking for conversions, looking to get others to agree with you. Instead, you want to honor the diversity that exists and know that there will be a time when more people resonate with what you believe than, say, some ancient religion that has been practiced for thousands of years. There is a reason for that. It is time to evolve.

It is time to become a new version of yourselves, as a collective and as individuals. And so, the letting go of old beliefs and the awakening to universal truths is something that is quite natural. You don’t need to push it on anyone, because they will have their awakening experiences, and then they will come looking for you. And when you first meet someone who is on a spiritual path, you can also expect to have some different perspectives. You can expect to have different approaches to your spirituality. That is also something to embrace. That diversity is good. We are not looking for uniformity.

We are simply offering our perspective and our guidance, and we certainly offer our assistance, and wouldn’t it be nice if that was spirituality, as defined by most? Wouldn’t it be nice if a spiritually awakened person was simply a person who you could rely upon for help? When you access the truth that you are infinite and eternal beings of light and love, here having experiences to know Source Energy more fully and to know Source Energy AS Source Energy, then you recognize that it’s not necessary to have anyone else agree with you. It doesn’t have to be a part of your spirituality to get others on board with it.

But the best thing that you can possibly do as a spiritually awake person to demonstrate how awake you are is to be kind. Kindness is spirituality in action, and everything else is just what you believe to be true in the moment. At times you will believe in certain behaviors, practices, and so on that you think will help you along on your spiritual path, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but recognize that you might abandon all of those things in favor of other things in six months to a year. There is no need to cling to any practice or any belief, but the world does need more people being kind to one another.

That’s the type of spirituality that attracts more people. People like it when you are kind to them, and perhaps your kindness will inspire them to be kind to others. And without ever having discussed what your spiritual beliefs are, you could be that first domino to create the effect that you want to create on every person whose life you touch.

And that is more valuable than any book that you could write or any seminar that you could teach. If you can move beyond all of that and see that you are all having a very similar experience there on Earth, you will get that inspiration more often to be kind to one another. And then we will know that we have had the impact that we desired to have, but still, we will never be attached to that desire.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2019 1:57:31 AM

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

Your Prayers are a Beacon Calling to You the Love and Wisdom that You Seek.
Shanta Gabriel
The word that most stands out for me in this message is Beacon. It makes me think of the importance of Beacon Lights as signals in the world, such as the lighthouse that protects ships from wreckage on the rocks.

I have been fascinated by the idea of guiding lights since my association with Archangel Gabriel in 1990. He has continuously spoken of the importance of letting our inner light radiate into the world and has given many different processes to encourage that practice.

It's important to remember that Divine Light contains both the presence of God's Love and the power of Infinite Intelligence. Both of these empowering attributes are necessary for us to lead a life that is fulfilling from the Soul's level as well as from the purely human.

When we are in alignment with this Presence within us, Divine Wisdom and Love become more available for us. Our heart's wisdom is accessible and we find new levels of clarity and certainty to enhance our daily lives.

We have been told for many years that Love is the greatest healer there is. When we invite the Light of God to work in our lives, we begin to create a resource that we can allow to work in every area of life where healing is needed. This power of Love within God's light is so profound that it brings new high-frequency energy into our hearts, and from there into our bloodstream to enhance our health and well-being.

Many studies have been done demonstrating the efficacy of prayer. When we pray with a full heart of gratitude, it can raise our vibrational frequency and attract to us what we need. Paramahansa Yogananda said that our thoughts are prayers and we are always praying. The benevolent presence of the Universe is continuously providing what we are focused on in full, loving commitment to our happiness.

The problem is our focus of attention is often on what is lacking or what we intensely do not want to experience. This intensity of feeling creates the magnetism. Our feelings profoundly affect our ability to manifest the life we most want. To change the course of our experience, we need to place our attention on our intentions for the life we want to live.

Remembering that I am radiating energy into the field around me like a Beacon Light is important. Being an expression of Divine Light to the world requires my heart to be full of Loving Gratitude. When my heart is full of gratitude, I can more easily see there is Beauty everywhere around me. I am so filled with this natural beauty that I feel like my heart is bursting with Love. It thrills me to let Divine Love shower through me like a waterfall. My very cells begin to dance with Life Force. When I allow this fullness into my being, I naturally become a Beacon of Light and radiate this presence into the world.

These feelings within me are powerfully magnetic. The radiance of this pure Joy becomes a magnet for more of this ecstatic and nourishing experience ...and that makes me happy.

Divine Presence,

May every thought in my mind be a blessing to the world. Help me to raise my vibrational frequency through my prayers and love so that my every thought is a Beacon of Light to humanity. May all that I do, think, or say be in Alignment with the highest Will of God working in my life.

Thank you for your blessings of Grace and Divinity in every area of my life. May the Light that shines through me carry Divine Intelligence and Love into my life and to others in every moment. May this Light bring more awakening and peace into the heart of each person on the planet. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel
August 25, 2019

The Gabriel Messages Book #27

Your prayers are a beacon calling to you the Love and the Wisdom that You Seek.

Dear One,

Just as a ship at sea can find the land it is seeking through the beacon light on shore, so it is the power of your prayers. The guiding light of your prayers sets an intention for your life that leads the way to all you require for an abundant, healthy and joy-filled life. Prayer is an alignment with God's energy. It connects you to the abundant Source where all is provided. Prayer is not something you save until there is a dire need. Prayer is a way of aligning your thoughts to create the opening for miracles in your life.

When you pray you are sending out a powerful thought which is like a beacon light. This thought not only attracts what you are asking for, it sets a pattern of energy for the highest good in your life. It increases your conscious awareness of the power of great possibilities. Prayer creates a shift in your attitude so you can be a magnet for your good.

Your prayer does not have to be an elaborate ritual. Simple words that work for you are the easiest way to attune yourself to God. Prayer acts as a reminder that there is a Higher Power available to assist you in every area of your life.

Practice:

Knowing that an attitude of gratitude can lift your awareness, it is often helpful to begin your prayers by giving thanks for that which already exists in your life. Proclaiming Divine Order is another powerful prayer when you don't know what else to ask for. When Divine Order exists in your life, you live in harmony, love and abundant joy.

Sometimes God seems very far away and too vast to comprehend. At those times, calling forth your guardian Angel is like calling on a friend, someone to talk to and pour out the deepest feelings in your heart. Know that it is all right for you to ask for what you want. The abundant resource of spirit is equal to every demand, and you deserve to be happy, and abundantly blessed.

It is often helpful to know the qualities you desire to attract to you when you pray. If you are lonely and asking for a mate, know clearly what you want in a life companion. These qualities could include a deep heart connection, understanding and harmony. When you ask directly for the qualities behind the physical attributes, it allows for a greater opening in your consciousness so you can receive at a deeper level.

Visualization can also assist your prayers. Imagine that you are a lighthouse on a rocky shore, a beacon of light. Feel the expansiveness as your light reaches out into the world around you. Know that your light is attracting your good to you and that you are assisting others by your beacon. When you become this light in your thoughts, it expands your consciousness and prepares the way for you to receive even greater light. It creates a new level of calming faith within you. So let your light shine. You are meant to be this beacon of light shining forth into the world for all to see.

Each person has this ability to shine, because each person is a part of the light, love and wisdom which is God. When you recognize this power within you, it will create the energy for miracles to occur. Believe that all the good in the universe is available for you, just because you are a beloved child of the Creator.

As you shine your light into the world, know that you are not alone. The abundant energy of God is pouring into you to assist you in keeping your light strong. Know that the Angels are also available as companions on your path, ready to assist you when you ask. You are a magnet for your good when you remember:

Your prayers are a beacon calling to you the Light and Wisdom you seek.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
August 25, 2019
shantagabriel.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2019 9:50:29 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday August 26, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, one thing we wish for you to truly understand is the flow is fully customized to move at the exact pace that is perfect for you. If you are in an action phase, you are well prepared and supported in that forward movement. If you are in a lull phase, it is restorative, integrative, nurturing, and healing. Through your surrender you can beautifully ride the wave of what is being supported at any given time, masterfully harnessing the true gifts of each phase and being far more efficient with your own energies than ever before. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2019/08/26/daily-message-monday-august-26-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2019 9:56:46 PM

GFP Newsletter - 8/25/2019

will's picture

Understanding is not the question, but comprehension. Understanding is of the head; comprehension is something deeper, of the heart. And if it is really total then it is even deeper, of the being.

When you understand something then you have to do something about it. When you comprehend something you need not do anything about it; the very comprehension is enough to change you. If you comprehend something, it has already changed you.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2019 11:37:03 PM

Monday, August 26, 2019

Benjamin Fulford Update - August 26, 2019

“Pentagon plans to deport Zionists as global financial reset looms”

The U.S. military-industrial complex is making serious moves against Zionists, preparing to expel many of them to a Jewish autonomous zone in Siberia, Pentagon sources say. While the Pentagon and its allies are quite eager to take on Zionist control, even central bankers and G7 leaders meeting last week in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Biarritz, France admit that an economic paradigm shift is needed. These moves are related to talk of a global financial reset that would end Zionist control of privately owned central banks, the sources say.

A whole slew of establishment bigwigs are all now publicly calling for a financial reset. These include IMF head Christine Lagarde, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping, the Rothschild-owned Economist, and others. They have all called for replacing the U.S. dollar with a new international currency. Such a currency, almost by definition, would fall out of Zionist control because the interests of the world economy and those of the Zionist-controlled corporate U.S. government are in conflict.

“The trade war is a front for the global currency reset,” Pentagon sources confirm. U.S. President Donald Trump has been calling the CEOs of JPMorgan Chase Bank, Bank of America, Citigroup, and others to gain support for his stance on the trade war, the sources say. The cancellation by JPMorgan Chase of all credit card debt in Canada, the implosion of Deutsche Bank, the General Electric fraud exposure, the yuan devaluation, and a gold-backed dollar were all a part of the ongoing horse-trading for the new system, they say.

However much Trump blusters and makes calls, though, the numbers make it clear that the new system will take power away from the United States. The United States now accounts for only 10% of world trade, but over 70% of global GDP uses the U.S. dollar as an anchor currency, according to the Bank of England. This makes it obvious that any Global Currency Reset would take huge power away from the U.S. corporation.

Trump admitted last week that he might “declare a national emergency” over the issue because “we have a total lost of almost a trillion dollars a year for many years.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/25/trump-on-us-china-trade-war-i-could-declare-a-national-emergency.html

This is the closest any sitting U.S. president has come to publicly declaring bankruptcy. Other Trump statements and actions all point to some existential crisis. He has tried to take over Greenland and its resources, charge allies for full costs of U.S. military bases “plus 50%,” and put tariffs on everything Chinese, all because of this impending default, multiple sources agree.

The U.S. military is preparing for the ongoing big changes by putting the Army in overall charge of the military while the Navy takes over control of the various intelligence agencies, the Pentagon sources say. This means the new head of all U.S. intelligence agencies is …

…former Navy Seal Vice-Admiral Joe Maguire, the new Director of National Intelligence, according to Pentagon sources. Maguire takes over after the firing of “not just Deep State shill ex-Senator Dan Coats, but also his deputy and [former CIA Director John] Brennan CIA lackey Sue Gordon,” they say.

The de facto U.S. military government “declared war on the Jewish mafia on their saddest day, Tisha B’av,” the sources say. Documents related to pedophile blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein were unsealed on August 9 and “he was ‘suicided’ on August 10 to fast-track the prosecution of others, since all evidence is now admissible without any court challenge,” the Pentagon sources say.

“The first temple that was destroyed 586 BC, the second temple destroyed in 70 AD, the 1290 expulsion from England, the 1492 expulsion from Spain, and now the termination of Zionism on Tisha B’av may lead to forced transfers to the Jewish autonomous zone in the Russian Far East, as Jews receive karmic justice for their centuries of anti-goy perfidy,” the Pentagon sources declare.

The sources add, “Epstein is apparently a military operative who may have been exfiltrated to eradicate Mossad blackmail operations in the West, the Zionist parasites, the mega group AIPAC, and the entire Israeli 5th column.”
https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/#.XUsWQQmoitA.twitter

“In a victory lap to Satanists and Zionists, Epstein ‘died’ at 66 years, 6 months, 22 days = 66.6 years at 6am on the Jewish day of mourning,” the sources continue.

“August 10 is also the 70th birthday of the Department of Defense, which swept Epstein Island with multispectral satellites to prosecute homicidal pedophilia and other heinous crimes,” they say.

The sources also say, “Trump cleverly forced Bibi (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu) to Muslim-ban Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, exposing Israel as an oppressive state, fracturing bipartisan support while boosting BDS [the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement]. Bibi the 9/11, 3/11 war criminal now looks like a Trump lackey who may not win re-election.”

Trump’s declaring both Chinese President Xi Jinping and Fed Chairman Jerome Powell to be “enemies” makes it pretty clear that the bankruptcy of the U.S. is leading to both anti-Zionist and anti-Chinese reactions. However, the real problem is not so simple.

Bank of England Governor Mark Carney made this clear in a very interesting speech to his fellow central bankers last week. According to Carney, there are “deep flaws in the International Monetary and Financial System (IMFS) caused largely by “a destabilising asymmetry at the heart of the IMFS”—the U.S. dollar. The U.S. now accounts for 10% of world trade and 15% of world GDP, but “the dollar serves as the monetary anchor in countries, accounting for two-thirds of global GDP and over 70% of world GDP.”

Emerging market economies (EMEs) who are largely excluded from management of the IMFS now make up 60% of global GDP and will account for 75% by 2030, he says. Their exclusion from control of the financial system slows down economic growth for “five-sixths of the world economy.

Carney also takes aim at the current ultra-low interest rate regime, noting, “Past instances of very low rates have tended to coincide with high-risk events such as wars, financial crises, and breaks in the monetary regime.” Carney concludes by saying, “Let’s end the malign neglect of the IMFS and build a system worthy of the diverse, multipolar global economy that is emerging.”

[Download the speech in PDF format here:]
The Growing Challenges for Monetary Policy

Interestingly, Carney’s analysis came as the U.S. Treasury Department issued the following statement:

“The Secretary of the Treasury… must consider whether countries manipulate the rate of exchange between their currency and the United States dollar for purposes of preventing effective balance of payments adjustments or gaining unfair competitive advantage in international trade. Secretary Mnuchin, under the auspices of President Trump, has today determined that China is a Currency Manipulator.”
https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm751

President Trump tweeted, “Our country has lost, stupidly, trillions of dollars with China over many years. We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far better off without them.” He also tweeted, “The question is being asked, why are we paying much more in interest than Germany and certain other countries?” The answer, of course, is that the U.S. dollar as it currently exists is not good for the U.S. economy.

Carney’s proposed solution is to replace the dollar with the “libra,” a cryptocurrency controlled by his former cabal bosses. However, the real solution, of course, is something your correspondent has been saying for years: the U.S. needs to issue a new currency separate from the no longer American UN dollar.

A source in the ruling committee of the 13 bloodlines who control the old system says, “In the grand scheme of things, we are moving very fast; it is called acceleration in investment banking.” The source, a European Royal, says a future planning agency is being actively considered. It would have a voting structure based on current world reality, not the world that existed after WWII when the system we now use was set up, he says.

The world is like a giant supertanker with so much momentum that turning it around takes a long time, even if there is a new captain who wants to change direction. That is why even though change is taking place very rapidly by traditional measures, progress seems so slow. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see what happens on or around the September 31st date the U.S. corporation has to make payments to international creditors. This writer is not a hedge fund investor, but if he were, he would be betting on volatility this autumn.

If the West doesn’t do anything decisive by then, it’s a good bet the Asians will move after the 2020 Chinese New Year. If they do, remember that the Chinese are very cautious, but when they move, they move big.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!