Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/16/2019 3:57:04 AM

THE ORACLE REPORT

PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN IN HAWAII BY WISE OWL DONNA

Monday, July 15, 2019

READ THE REPORT AT ORACLEREPORT.COM
Gibbous Moon Phase: trust; take a leap of faith

Moon in Capricorn

Tzolkin: 9 Earth

Skill: celebrate life

True Alignments: enrichment, gaining cohesion and strength, looking for a higher meaning, re-invention, courage, willingness, turning suffering into wisdom, giving people space to find their way, the power of words, protecting something, separating oneself from negative influences, descriptive

Catalysts for Change: overindulging, loss of cohesion, overly-critical of self or others, love triangles, sensationalism, avoidance, lies, disregarding the facts, holding back revisions, conflict, comparison with others, control issues, vacillation, distortions, territorial

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a clown caricaturing well-known personalities” (exaggeration to show truth)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “fairies dancing in the setting Sun” (sunset on archontic systems/the cabal)

It’s the eve of the Full Moon/Partial Lunar Eclipse. The day is likely to be quite eventful.

The Moon in Capricorn is activating all of the planets in Cancer and Capricorn, and is, ultimately, re-activating the energetics of the all-important New Moon in Aries (“fairies dancing in the setting Sun”) that began in April. Sunset on the new world order will be colorful this week, as the archontic energies will suffer a severe blow.

Full Moon Fever will be particularly feverish, with people who have heavy archontic infection driven into a frenzy. Mental health issues are exaggerated with this. Archontic energies are wild. Be aware.

Here are some other things to keep in mind for today:

1 - MERCURY DELIVERS - Mercury is retrograde, trying to re-work things. News or information that we were not expecting may come our way today. This serves to refresh or revitalize something. Something we may have given up hope on may turn around. What needs to be modernized or reinvigorated? Is it you?

2 - OBJECTIVITY - Objectivity and critical thinking skills are needed today, especially when making decisions. What is best for all?

3 - DETACHMENT - It also may be necessary to remove yourself from a situation or event in order to clear you head. Stepping back to take a larger look is a good idea and helps maintain objectivity (number 2 above). What is the bigger picture? What is the true goal?

4 - COHESION - Basically what is happening now is frequency hitting us to blast out any parts that we no longer need or that hold us back so that we are more cohesive in body, mind, and soul. “Good” is strengthened. “Bad” is weakened. How can you bring body, mind, and soul closer together?

5 - CRAFTING - Mars is discharging “glassblowers shape beautiful vases with their controlled breathing.” This brings energy to form things. Word-crafting is a big part of this today, with the lower octave being propaganda and petty spells. Lies and illusion are often mixed in. The higher octave is inspiration from Spirit to help us form things and self-actualize, all in service of the fellowship of humanity’s growth. How can you craft yourself to receive and hold more love and beauty?

6 - THE RACE BEGINS - The Black Moon has begun to discharge “intent on outdistancing his rivals, a jockey spurs his horse to great speed” through July 24. This time was foretold to me in January 2016, as the time when the Light would overtake the archons. We begin to outdistance them, leaving them in the dust (dusk?). It is a cause for celebration.

The large-scale disclosure of “Epstein Island” is spurring the light with great speed. This will spread even more widely today with the Sun discharging “a woman and two men castaways on a small island in the South Seas.” The things that happened on that small island in the Caribbean Sea brought demons, but what will result from the pain of it is nothing less than angelic.

Today, let’s celebrate. Bring your love to the party. Ride triumphantly through the day with the knowledge that this is all getting BETTER. The time of darkness is ending and is left in our wake. The healing process is underway. Good wins and it is a good win.

(Today’s photo is in memory of Wise Owl Donna - a spiritual warrior of the greatest strength. I miss you, my friend, and thank you for your work to bring Light to the world.)

See you back tomorrow for the EPIC Full Moon/partial lunar eclipse.

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report

Copyright © 2019 ORACLE REPORT. All rights reserved.
Our e-mail address is:
oraclereportmembers@gmail.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 6:03:22 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday July 16, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

You are in a process of beautiful unfoldment. You are shifting profoundly and then discovering what is possible due to your new energetic states. You are releasing, receiving, and integrating, spiralling upwards into higher vibrational states in the most wondrous ways. By instinctively moving with it all you are experiencing yourself as part of the divine flow. What a glorious experience for you to have and for us to see! Savour and explore all of it, Dear Ones, for it is a sacred, profound, and beautiful expression of your soul’s greatest desire and highest purpose. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

More here http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/07/16/daily-message-tuesday-july-16-2019/

/trinity-esoterics/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 6:08:01 PM

GFP Newsletter - 7/15/2019

will's picture

The mind is a robot. The robot has its utility; this is the way the mind functions. You learn something; when you learn it, in the beginning you are aware. For example, if you learn swimming you are very alert, because life is in danger. Or if you learn to drive a car you are very alert. You have to be alert. You have to be careful about many things -- the steering wheel, the road, the people passing by, the accelerator, the brake, the clutch. You have to be aware of everything. There are so many things to remember, and you are nervous, and it is dangerous to commit a mistake. It is so dangerous, that's why you have to keep aware. But the moment you have learned driving, this awareness will not be needed. Then the robot part of your mind will take it over.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 6:52:56 PM

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

OH, HELLO EVERYBODY!

I have returned from the most amazing week in Bali. Joined by 14 beautiful souls and to say White Cloud and I had a splendid time is an understatement! Coupled with the fact of The Federation Of Light popping in a few times ... I can safely say our Vibrational Energy and Light soared! So much so, I left a deposit to return again next year!! Blessings on the entire affair!

White Clouds new format 'took off' and felt so easy. Between the two of us and those partaking we chewed the cud over many a topic and experienced many a laugh along the way. Idealic settings, High Vibrational Energy food and the company of all present, lifted us into great changes within. Wonderful! I couldnt be happier with the way it went.

I have done a new White Cloud Video and The Federation Of Light joined in also. Yet, I am having a few technical 'challenges' which I am hoping my son is sorting out for me with ease and Grace and all being well ... I shall let you know of its posting by the end of the week.

Here is the latest channelling from The Federation Of Light ... Let's get this party started!

Hello. Back from holding my Bali retreat, in which we Brightened ourselves and the Planet enormously. Thank you to you for ‘popping in’ and sharing your knowledge and energetic activations.

We were most delighted to do so. Are you feeling like you have landed with a ‘bang’ back down to Earth, Dearest Blossom?

Well sort of. I feel happier and Lighter, yet, as the week goes on … many things can interfere and bring one down if one allows!

We accept this is so. Yet, this is the challenge that ALL chose to undertake. You did not come down expecting everything to be a bed of roses on your Planet at this time. Yet, you DID come down to awaken the Knowledge within you and transform this Earth of yours into its de-Light-full positioning. To USE this knowledge to its Highest capacity and transform that which has sunken into the lower Vibrations into the Higher frequencies, wherein Mother Earth feels more at home.

So easy to do when in a beautiful setting, where the energy of the mountains and sea is high and one’s days are spent ‘Enlightening the soul.’

Our point, as we stated. The pure and simple fact, Dearest Blossom, is that YOUR LIGHT … THE LIGHT within Each One … does not have to be/ should not have to be … dimmed, due to its surroundings.

Happiness … that which Each One is looking for … IS THE LIGHT WITHIN YOU … THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE.

You seek it here, you seek it there … yet, it is already within you … awaiting to be surrounded and Loved and accepted.

HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF BEING! It is a place within the mindset that is always willing to come out and play and yet, so often … more often than not … it is shut out … pushed aside … due to ‘responsibilities and duties’ that have to be performed.

We ask of you to ‘Grow up’ now.

Whoa! Steady Neddy!

Perhaps you misinterpreted? As a flower when first in bud … it has much ‘growing’ to do. It reaches for the Light and allows itself to stretch itself … ever closer to the sun.

How happy does a flower in Bloom … in its fullness, appear to be? How much Joy too, does it bring to all those who look upon it?

Dearest Friends, we ask of you to extend your Beings Higher and Higher … into/unto … the Light.

Your aspirations, your desires, your BEINGNESS … are ready to climb. They are in a position now to soar.

With respect …

I have to laugh … as it appears that White Cloud, myself and You, The Federation Of Light, say ‘with respect’ so often, that with so much conversation in Bali we abbreviated it to … WR!

Then, WR … many of you are awaiting a certain EVENT are you not? In order for everything to change? In order for your lives, your happiness, your finances, your Joy, your working situations … ALL THAT YOU TAKE TO BE YOUR LIVES … you are awaiting to change, once this EVENT occurs.

You do not have to wait for that! Do it now … right this minute!

LET GO of that which you believe is holding you back … holding you down.

CHANGE THE MINDSET AND SET YOURSELVES FREE.

The Energies pouring in are of such a ‘happiness’ now. Of such CHANGE IN ENERGY ITSELF … that you can ‘make changes’ so easily … so readily … simply by DECIDING TO CHANGE THE WAY EVERYTHING IS THAT NO LONGER SERVES YOU.

How often, Dearest Ones, have we mentioned that it is UP TO YOU?

Take our words into a deeper level of understanding. It is not of great difficulty to make these changes. One does not have to venture into an intense trance-like disposition 15 hours of every day in order to do this.

IT IS A SIMPLE MATTER OF KNOWING THE TRUTH.

OF KNOWING THIS IS SO.

OF KNOWING THAT BY KNOWING … YOUR VERY CELLS … EVERYTHING YOU ARE … IN PHYSICALITY AND EMOTION AND SPIRIT … CAN CHANGE BECAUSE YOU ARE COMMANDING THEM TO DO SO.

THEY WANT TO!

Your cells, for instance, do not feel comfortable when they are in a state of ‘the old knowing’ when they are damaged and not ‘TRULY’ functioning. YOUR CELLS … YOUR PHYSICALITY … YOUR EMOTIONS … ALL THAT YOU KNOW TO BE YOU … are awaiting your decision to command the change WITHIN.

FROM WITHIN.

The change cannot occur by itself … it has to be conducted by you.

YOU KNOW ENOUGH NOW, DEAREST, MOST INTELLIGENT ONES! YOU HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN … Yet, you have surrounded yourselves with the expectancy of ‘one day’. ‘One day perhaps, things won’t be like this anymore.’

FRIENDS OF EARTH … THAT ONE DAY IS NOW! IT IS HERE.

STOP/CEASE THE WAITING.

TAKE CHARGE. TAKE CONTROL.

YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT BEING OF LIGHT/LOVE.

YOU ARE POWERFUL.

YOU ARE MIGHTY.

YOU ARE CAPABLE OF ALL THINGS THAT YOU DESIRE TO BECOME.

Hold back no longer. Release the OLD KNOWING.

The Higher Energies are doing much to assist you in this ‘falling away’ of that which does not belong in this New Age.

The Higher Vibrational pull that is calling you ‘upwards’ cannot bring lower Vibrational Energies into its existence. The lower Vibrational frequency dissolves and melts away as YOU YOURSELVES CHOOSE TO TAKE THE HIGHER PATH.

WR …

Nice work …

And we say this with the GREATEST OF RESPECT … Let go of the concern of another’s journey and how they are choosing to travel. Take charge only of YOUR journey. Walk the path with steady stepping and KNOWING OF TRUTH.

YOU CAN FEEL IT NOW.

YOU CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITHIN.

YOU FEEL STRONGER AND LIGHTER.

KNOW IT.

BECOME IT.

Focus on that which YOU are choosing to become and let go of that which another is choosing. They have their own path to walk and their own choices to make.

There will be much time in the days ahead to consider the positioning of others and so many of you will be there to assist when they ask.

So many will KNOW that their journey back and forth over THE BRIDGE is one of repeated designated positioning, in order to bring each one that is ready, into the Lighter disposition.

Take a moment, Dearest Ones, to breathe and FEEL who you are.

NOW. NOW. NOW, more than ever before, are you able to connect … on a /to a … Higher resonance that allows you to KNOW that THIS CHANGE is so very close now.

We do not ask of you to think of it coming to you in ways of your time. Yet, to feel it coming to you in ways of upliftment and inner Knowledge.

WHAT IS THAT KNOWING? IT IS THE FEELING INSIDE OF YOU. A FEELING YOU CANNOT EXPRESS … YET IT FILLS YOUR BEING WITH LOVE AND CONNECTION TO HOME.

Take the time, Dearest Souls … take the time to take the time to breathe and connect up/within. As often as you think to. As often as your soul asks of you.

FOR EACH TIME YOU FOLLOW THIS CALLING IT STRENGTHENS … THE BOND/ THE LINK/THE CONNECTION/ THE KNOWING … THAT WHAT YOU FEEL IS THE TRUTH YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Let go of thoughts of an EVENT coming. For we tell you this … WHEN IT IS READY TO BE WITH YOU/OF YOU … Your Beings will have risen to such a Height within themselves, that the readiness of such an occurrence will simply allow you to find yourself nodding in Peace, Serenity and Knowing of … ‘Here it comes … and I am ready’.

Thank you. I do feel a change taking place. Yet, as I say … I had the honour of sharing a ‘Heightened Vibrational’ week in Bali.

And we reiterate WR! … It does not matter where you are or when!

What matters is the Vigilance … the Focus … to ‘Keep yourselves High’. To pull yourselves up when you recognize you are down.

You repeatedly say it is not easy. How about you changing that around to ‘IT IS SO EASY NOW THAT THE HEIGHTENED ENERGIES CAN ASSIST US IN DOING SO’

You are right. You are so right. For so long we have ‘Given in. Given way’ to allowing the energies, the chemtrails, the poisons, etc. to dominate us and have us believe that they are making us sick and depressed.

CHANGE YOUR TUNE NOW.

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE NOW.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW.

CHANGE YOUR PLANET NOW.

IT IS SO EASY.

THE POWER OF YOUR MIND … THE POWER OF YOUR BODY … THE POWER OF YOUR EMOTIONS SURPASSES ANY INDOCTRINATION OF WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING AND THEREFORE, CONSIDERING FACTUAL.

LET GO. LET GO. LET GO OF THAT WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN FED.

As we said before … change your diet … in all aspects!!

BE THE CHANGE YOU ARE WAITING FOR … NOW TODAY.

NOW IN THIS MOMENT.

DECIDE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE OLD INDOCTRINATION.

DECIDE YOU ARE TURNING THINGS AROUND … RIGHT NOW.

NO MORE WALLOWING IN THOUGHTS OF THE DARKNESS RULING YOUR PLANET.

CHANGE THIS PARADIGM NOW!

THE LIGHT … IS THE LIGHT … IS THE LIGHT.

YOU … ARE THE LIGHT.

YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR THOUGHTS!

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS.

CHANGE YOUR WORLD.

WE LOVE YOU.

And WE LOVE YOU! In Gratitude … in Loving service … I AM.

Please revisit The Invocation 'We are the Game Changers' whenever the mood takes you ... to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 11:47:11 PM

Arcturian Group Message via Marilyn Raffaele, July 14, 2019
July 14, 2019

Marilyn Raffaele

The Arcturian Group: The Status Quo

Dear readers, know that the strife and conflicts taking place at this time on earth indicate the shifts of consciousness that are happening. The status quo is being questioned and no longer blindly accepted by an ever increasing number of people. The innate self serving goals of many three dimensional standards are beginning to be recognized for what they are and as more and more awaken, will be eliminated or transmuted to higher forms. Know that all is proceeding according to plan.

Some refuse to let go of three dimensional concepts now being recognized by many others as false. They continue to identify with what is familiar in the belief that their belief system is their identity, showing others who they are. These dear ones believe that they would no longer be the person they believe themselves to be if they were to change.

This type of thinking represents separation and demonstrates the common human need to create an ideal persona based in the individual's concepts of what constitutes a good, bad, perfect, ideal human--illusion at its finest.

Many continue to believe and promote that change and new ways of thinking will never be as wonderful as in the past. These dear ones live in the past, nostalgic for what they falsely believe were "the good old days" not realizing that the past only seemed better because the same issues being exposed today were very much alive at that time as well, but were hidden.

Never forget that those who remain fully three dimensional are also Divine Beings. Your job is to live from your highest enlightened realizations in the ordinary moments of each day. Many of those choosing to remain rigidly attached to illusion will at some point leave the planet as they will not be able to align with the higher dimensional frequencies.

Do not overly concern yourselves with those choosing not to awaken at this time even if the person is a loved family member or friend. Remember, every person has a Higher Self, Guides, and a spiritual contract and this lifetime may not be their chosen time to awaken. After enough lifetimes lived in the illusions of duality and separation every soul grows tired of the nonsense and begins to seek for more.

Evolution can be postponed, but not avoided forever because the reality of every soul is Oneness with Source.

Every one of you has experienced lifetimes mired in the sticky energy of duality and separation. It is important and necessary to have hundreds of different three dimensional experiences before a person is prepared to let go and seek the deeper realities. That is how the ascension journey works.

Everything you see, hear, taste, touch, and smell is energy . Everything is in vibration. The faster the vibration, the higher the frequency, the highest being pure Light. High resonating frequencies cannot be seen with human eyes because the two frequencies (three dimensional versus fifth and higher) do not align. This is why most people are unable to see their Guides and beings from the higher dimensions. However this is rapidly changing as the ascension process brings change to the personal resonance of every individual.

There are some who have brought psychic abilities with them into this lifetime, they see "ghosts" and get information usually from the 4th dimension. Contrary to what many believe, psychic is not the same as spiritual. Psychic information flows through the consciousness of the individual giving the information and will reflect their level of awareness. Keep this in mind when getting a reading or body work from another. Seek out those who work from a high level of spiritual awareness and always trust your intuition.

Earth is a spiritual universe filled with Divine Beings and governed by love, but what most see and experience are the false mental interpretations of this spiritual reality. This is why it is so important to practice non-judgement regarding appearances at all times. Example--Rather than being shocked, repulsed, or pitying of someone with a severely deformed body, say to yourself; "Oh God disguised as a deformed body." This is unconditional love.

We are not speaking of deformed fetuses. The soul does NOT enter a fetus at the time of conception as many believe. In preparation, the soul may come or go into the developing fetus during pregnancy, but many do not fully enter until birth.

Unconditional love is a state of consciousness that is able to acknowledge the realities that lie hidden behind all appearances. It is a conscious realization of Divine Oneness regardless of circumstances. It does not mean ignoring whatever human footsteps may be necessary but does mean that these human footsteps are taken with a consciousness of Oneness.

Many of the negative situations you observe in others lives are actually facets of that person's spiritual journey, experiences chosen by them (not consciously) as being necessary for their evolution. Even what is termed "karma" is an energetic reflection of energy given out, a learning experience and never punishment. God does not punish. God could not punish ITself. Never forget that. All painful experiences are creations of the one experiencing and no one else.

Consciousness is omnipresent energy. Energy is not good or bad, it just is. Everyone feels energy although most do not understand what they are feeling. When you enter a place of heavy dense energy, you feel it and want to leave. These frequencies are commonly felt in bars, antique stores, and businesses that thrive on lower human instincts. When you enter a place where the energy is light and refined, you feel that as well. It resonates with you and you want to stay-- commonly experienced in places of natural beauty or places of prayer and meditation.

The state of consciousness of the individual determines the energy they align with. Those living fully in duality and separation and who get all their pain and pleasure from this level often enjoy being in heavy dark energy and frequent places of that density. Some go on to create their own situations of dark energy--satanic rituals, serial killers, and those who thrive on the pain and suffering of others.

They feed from these energies because they are unable to access the inexhaustible source of energy within themselves. They have blocked their flow and need to find it elsewhere, outside of themselves.

Always know that high energy frequencies of Light are the reality and that heavy low resonating energy cannot enter into the higher because there is no alignment. Let this realization be your "sword and shield" in every situation.

There exist many metaphysical protocols for "protection", and most of you learned and have practiced them along the way of your spiritual journey but you are now shifting into a higher state of consciousness where your Light is the only protection you need.

You no longer require rites and rituals meant to protect, lift you into the Light, or bring you closer to God. These practices are based in beliefs of separation and you now know that you never have been or ever could be separate from God. These practices serve newly awakening students of truth and were important facets of your journey at one time, but at some point become obsolete.

This is the shift from metaphysics into mysticism that you have been preparing for over lifetimes. Metaphysics is changing a bad picture into a good picture through the use of energy tools, mantras, etc. Mysticism is the realization that nothing needs to be changed, healed or corrected.

Let go of assigning power to anything that does not reflect truth, always remembering that God alone is power. You who read and resonate with these messages have been preparing though many lifetimes for a higher way of living and are ready.

There is nothing but God, Divine consciousness, regardless of how the outer scene may appear. As you begin to acknowledge and live this truth, it becomes your state of consciousness and your lives will begin to reflect it because you will be creating from reality rather than from concepts of duality and separation.

We cannot emphasize enough that at some point you must cease being the student and become the master. False ego based "humility" will say; "Oh I am not worthy". This type of thinking is impersonal and reflective of the un-awakened three dimensional collective belief system.

Intellectual levels of spiritual study reach a place of completion where one begins to be taught from within rather than from some guru, book, class, or practice. There comes a point at which every individual must let go of the tools that served them along the way and begin living and being truth.

It is every person's free will choice to stay in the illusions of separation, continuing to seek and search for some concept of God to save them.

However,

You have graduated and are ready to experience the infinity of Consciousness not available to the human mind should you choose.

We are the Arcturian Group 7/14/19

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!