Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/15/2019 9:26:51 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday July 15, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Compassion is seeing through the lens of love and understanding. It is what allows you to approach those who are having a difficult time with a soft, soothing energy that doesn’t get triggered or judge. In times of intensity, compassion is what holds the space until a greater sense of balance can be found. It is a wonderful approach not only for others, but for yourselves as well, as you move through unprecedented energies during these times of transformation. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

More here
http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/07/15/daily-message-monday-july-15-2019/

/trinity-esoterics/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2019 9:31:05 PM

GFP Newsletter - 7/14/2019

will's picture

How can we know the ego? Bring a little more awareness to your existence. Each act has to be done less automatically than you have been doing up to now, and you have the key.

If you are walking, don't walk like a robot. Don't go on walking as you have always walked, don't do it mechanically. Bring a little awareness to it, slow down, let each step be taken in full consciousness.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 12:40:28 AM

The Federation of Light through Blossom Goodchild, July 15, 2019 (Important Message)

This is probably the most important of Blossom’s channelings so far. The wave of love the Federation say is coming is probably the heart opening that the Mother has spoken about.

But before that we must pass through the revelations of the Epstein trial, which, they say, will appall and shake the planet.

Apparently the expected wave of love will provide us as a global society with the wherewithal to endure the upsetting news that we’re to hear in the next while as the trial draws in more and more of our beloved celebrities and elected politicians.

I’m going to provide a precis to make sure everyone has a chance to get the most important information.

This is indeed that which we have been speaking of. The arrest of this gentleman has/will open the biggest can of rancid worms … and uncover movements that one could not possibly conjure up in their darkest nightmares. …

“For a while … there shall be much ‘culling’ of what can be and what cannot be divulged. For indeed, many will be so appalled that there is a possibility of much uprising amongst the people. People, as we have said, will not know what to believe is True … for much will seem literally impossible for a human being to stoop to such levels.

So much is to be exposed and when it is … each shall then open up to yet something else. For it is not just within the said child abuse/trafficking that is to come out. All of this shall lead to uncoverings of manipulation of your people. We would go as far as to say … ‘Slavery of your people’. …

There is no going back now and your world is about to turn on its head. …

“This waiting has been relevant to the jigsaw pieces being put in place and the picture although not of the prettiest is complete. …

“Revealing to you … Opening up to you …

“THE GOLDEN LAYER OF LIGHT that you are now free to live within. …

“IMAGINE DEAREST ONES … THE LOVE YOU ARE TO EXPERIENCE WHEN THE MOST IMMENSE WAVE OF LOVE FLOWS OVER AND INTO YOUR PLANET … SHOWERING EVERYTHING THAT RESIDES IN AND UPON IT WITH ALL THAT IT IS … LOVE … CHANGING EVERYBODY, EVERYTHING … FOREVER. …

“Once ‘The Wave’ has been sent out … it shall be like a ripple effect upon the Planet and also, as if releasing the initial Wave allows then … the ‘breakthrough’ … the Freedom … for the Energy stored up behind it, to flow through, also.

“THIS ENCOUNTER SHALL FILL YOUR BEINGS WITH A LOVE THAT YOU HAD FORGOTTEN. …

“It shall arrive at the Divine moment … when it is most poignantly in position to do so and be released.”

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our news it has been revealed that the leader of the biggest child trafficking organisation in the world has been arrested, which will lead on to many ‘celebrities’ being uncovered for hideous crimes committed. Is this what you have been speaking of? Thank you.

Welcome, Dearest Souls. We find ourselves ever closer to your thoughts and sentiments … for the closer we are able to ‘connect’ with you all, the more we are able to ‘understand’ things from an Earthly perspective. We are able to ‘read’ your thoughts more clearly, now that the Energies are settling and blending.

Are they settling? Doesn’t necessary feel like it.

Yes. The initial ones are … which have made a clearer pathway. Yet, Energies rolling in shall continue to flow, filtering through now … to lift you up … build you up … and pave the way.

We shall address your question first and foremost.

This is indeed that which we have been speaking of. The arrest of this gentleman has/will open the biggest can of rancid worms … and uncover movements that one could not possibly conjure up in their darkest nightmares. This is why we implore you to …

HOLD ON TO YOUR LIGHT …

TO SHINE IN YOUR TRUE COLOURS … because when such ‘News’ is presented and brought out to the public … it will certainly be necessary for you to do so.

For a while … there shall be much ‘culling’ of what can be and what cannot be divulged. For indeed, many will be so appalled that there is a possibility of much uprising amongst the people. People, as we have said, will not know what to believe is True … for much will seem literally impossible for a human being to stoop to such levels.

There are many celebrities fearing for their lives and not knowing where to hide for safety.

Yet, it is law that you reap what you sow and may we say, some of the seeds that have been sown by so called people of status, are far from what one would or could possibly expect.

So much is to be exposed and when it is … each shall then open up to yet something else. For it is not just within the said child abuse/trafficking that is to come out. All of this shall lead to uncoverings of manipulation of your people. We would go as far as to say … ‘Slavery of your people’. Those with a great deal of power and money have taken advantage of their position and now they shall have to deal with the repercussions of such.

We can say without question … it shall not be a pretty sight.

It all sounds rather horrific and yet, you have prepared us for such for a long time and now it seems here it is.

And this is why, Dearest Blossom and all … we have continued to shower you with our Love and expressed the essential need for you to discover THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE.

For without that KNOWING with inside of yourselves, it will be very difficult to cope with these coming days … for they shall hit you like a ton of bricks.

Please KNOW we are not trying to be negative … we are simply preparing you … for this is not a small matter that will just roll on by.

THIS is the beginning of THE CHANGE … in a way that can be tangibly experienced. There shall be no more ‘Well I’ll believe it when I see it’ … for as trials that have already taken place shall reveal … there is no going back now and your world is about to turn on its head.

Again … it is our purpose to continue to express the ABSOLUTE NECESSITY for your strength to shine through.

When things come out … when souls cannot deal with these things …

IT IS THEN THAT YOU MUST REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU CAME.

It is then you you keep saying this to yourselves over and over …

I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE LOVE. I AM.

Over and over repeat this within your Being … for not only shall it give you strength … it is the call that goes out into the beyond to gather your tribes together and BE ONE.

A UNITED SOUL OF LOVE.

And through this KNOWING you will be encouraged … and you shall feel the Love and the back up from all Angels and Light Beings and sources from other worlds.

For they too have been awaiting to hear this call … from you!

I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE LOVE. I AM.

Billions of Light forces from ‘Everywhere’ shall heed your call and come to join you.

They too have been preparing for this time …

AND IT IS HERE, DEAREST ONES … IT IS HERE.

Far out! My heart is all a flutter. May I ask where you stand within all this? Just in case we need beaming up!

We are with you 100%. All the way.

For this is what we have been preparing you for. We certainly do not feel that we have ‘done our job and we’ll be off then!’

That’s handy to know!

We shall be where we have always been … in your hearts.

I guess what I am asking is, within all this … when all these atrocities are out in the open and uprisings and upside-down-ness, etc., are taking place … can we expect any ‘tangible’ assistance from you?

There will indeed be ‘signs’ of what is to come. Signs, not only from your skies, but other phenomena also.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.

When you say other phenomena, what do you mean?

In that, with this strength you bring forth … you shall also allow yourselves to ‘step deeper into your True Beingness’ … which will provide you with ‘Powers and abilities’ that have been in slumber.

Darn … I knew I shouldn’t have thrown out my superwoman outfit!

Psychic abilities … Healing abilities … ‘Knowings’ that you didn’t know you knew shall be in the forefront of your everyday movements.

It will seem as if the ‘training’ is over … (for want of a way of describing) and you WARRIORS OF LIGHT are ready now to walk into the field.

You have been preparing for this for so long.

You have waited so diligently.

You have had times when you thought you would give up and give in.

Yet, here you are … READY!

YOU ARE READY.

ALL IS IN PLACE.

This waiting has been relevant to the jigsaw pieces being put in place and the picture although not of the prettiest is complete.

YET, LET US SAY AND THIS IS OF MUCH IMPORTANCE …

Although that which is revealed will feel so grim and ‘mind blowing’ … for it WILL blow your minds, Dearest Ones…

KNOW WITH EVERY PARTICLE OF YOUR BEING …THAT WHAT IS TAKING PLACE IS NECESSARY.

IT HAS TO BE DONE.

IT HAS TO COME OUT ON THE OPEN.

IT HAS TO BE CLEARED.

In order for you to MOVE INTO THE GOLDEN LAND.

YOU ARE IN IT NOW. Yet, the darkness must now leave for ever … and it shall.

Revealing to you … Opening up to you …

THE GOLDEN LAYER OF LIGHT that you are now free to live within.

THE GOLDEN LAYER OF LOVE that was buried upon your Planet eons ago.

The rightful and fitting Energy of your Divine Mother Earth is once again to HOLD HER OWN.

To SHINE.

TO THRIVE.

TO DREAM.

TO LOVE.

TO BE.

Dearest Souls … BE yourselves.

The moment of Glory is upon you.

How we have waited, like you … to be this close.

I can certainly feel the energy pounding through my Being. Any other advice?

TRUST YOUR INTUITION.

Ask yourself if what you are presented with is Truth or lies?

Do this by taking a few deep breaths and FEEL that which your heart is telling you.

This is the only way you will KNOW.

Sometimes I have tried to do that … and I am still unsure.

Then breathe some more … Sit with it for as little while longer … and ask for the answer to be felt by you.

There may be much conflict and discussion amongst many as to what is Truth and not only that … the correct way of it being dealt with. For much anger and hatred will come up to the surface for many … And it is YOUR LIGHT AND LOVE that needs to balance these Energies out.

We do not expect you to not experience this for yourselves … for there will be much delving into your ‘knowledge base’ in order to ‘understand’ the bigger picture and even more understanding required in order to be able to ‘Forgive from your heart.’

Yes. I know it may be tricky to understand where these ‘beings’ were ‘coming from’ to even conjure up a notion of certain behaviours, let alone be able to just ‘Forgive them’.

Yet, may we then suggest you ‘Forgive’ in a general manner? Offer out the Energy of Forgiveness as A WHOLE … FOR ALL THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE … TO ALL THAT ARE IN NEED OF THIS LOVE … Perhaps do not focus on any one particular event … should it be that your ‘mind’ finds that too difficult, yet, as we say … Send out Loving Forgiveness … AS A WHOLE … TO THE WHOLE.

Thank you. I think many may benefit from that suggestion.

Again we say … THIS IS THE ROAD TO YOUR FREEDOM.

So in the toughest of times …

KNOW THE OUTCOME IS OF/FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD.

That which is TO BE will allow you to KNOW A PEACE upon your Planet that She has not felt for so, so long … that the feeling is almost forgotten.

Yet it shall be as if a spell has been lifted as in a fairy story and the land shall once again be …

Full of sunshine lollipops and rainbows?

Oh, and so much more Blossom Goodchild … So very much more.

Whoa! A wave of Love so strong just washed over me, it made me cry!

THEN IMAGINE … IMAGINE DEAREST ONES … THE LOVE YOU ARE TO EXPERIENCE WHEN THE MOST IMMENSE WAVE OF LOVE FLOWS OVER AND INTO YOUR PLANET … SHOWERING EVERYTHING THAT RESIDES IN AND UPON IT WITH ALL THAT IT IS … LOVE … CHANGING EVERYBODY, EVERYTHING … FOREVER.

It shall arrive at the Divine moment … when it is most poignantly in position to do so and be released.

Many ask if this is the solar flare that is widely spoken of?

It is part and parcel.

We have spoken before of your Sun (that you are aware of) being the gateway to the Divine Source. Therefore, THIS DIVINE WAVE OF LOVE HAS TO COME FROM WITHIN IT.

So, Yes. We confirm it is ‘tied up within’ the solar flare that is to come.

Tied up within, meaning?

Exactly that … A Part of … All that is involved. For once this wave begins to flow … there shall be more to follow.

Oh. I haven’t heard of that before.

More so, in the sense that once ‘The Wave’ has been sent out … it shall be like a ripple effect upon the Planet and also, as if releasing the initial Wave allows then … the ‘breakthrough’ … the Freedom … for the Energy stored up behind it, to flow through, also.

THIS ENCOUNTER SHALL FILL YOUR BEINGS WITH A LOVE THAT YOU HAD FORGOTTEN.

Forgotten what it FEELS like.

Yet, instantly shall you remember … the moment it touches you … and indeed …

BE HOME.

WE LOVE YOU.

WE ARE WITH YOU.

Beautiful, my friends. In such Gratitude … in Loving service. I AM.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 12:49:26 AM

Ronna and Randall on Codings of Awareness

by Ronna Vezane and Randall Monk, July 13, 2019

Your encodings of awareness are constantly being modified by your positive or negative thoughts, intentions and actions. You are being presented with tests of tolerance, benevolence, humility and patience, and your cultural views are being challenged as well. Each and every day the Seed thoughts, which contain the negative frequency patterns of these aspects, will shrivel and disappear when you stop feeding them energy.

~ Archangel Michael/Ronna Vezane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nr8L221yvo

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2019 1:25:16 AM

Monday, July 15, 2019

Benjamin Fulford Update - July 15, 2019

"
Execution of George Bush Sr. doomed JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Merkel"

By Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society, July 15, 2019

The execution of George Bush Sr. and his wife Barbara is finally opening doors to a real takedown of the satanic Khazarian mafia cabal, multiple sources agree. This is seen in all sorts of news events being reported even by the corporate slave media. The resignation of Trump’s Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta over his involvement in covering up for Mossad agent Jeffrey Epstein is just another domino to fall. At least 110,000 others will follow, including a wide swathe of politicians, celebrities, and billionaires, promise Pentagon sources.

This purge at the top of world power will go hand-in-hand with a massive campaign to fix up the planet. “A letter of recommendation for a world future planning agency has been distributed to all sovereign heads of state,” according to a high-level European royal family source. The plan to reforest an area the size of the U.S. and China combined has been added to this proposal, the source also said.

This proposal is under a diplomatic corporate/associated press embargo until the market-moving details of its structure are worked out, the source says. However, he says it has already been decided that the project will dwarf even the multi-trillion-dollar Chinese Belt and Road Initiative.

World financial markets, which are becoming a giant hallucination with negative interest rates and soaring stock prices, may be shut down and rebooted as a part of the preparations, the source adds.

However, a complete purge of the satanic elements of the world power structure will be needed before this is possible, Pentagon and CIA sources note. This has continued with a Special Forces raid on the Clinton Foundation and other satanic infrastructures that took place during a power outage in Manhattan last week, the sources say.

“While China may get media attention, an extreme prejudice counterintelligence task force aided by the NSA, the military, and Russia is ridding America of…

...the [satanic] Zionist parasite, as the CIA and FBI atone for their crimes and protection of Epstein,” Pentagon sources say.

“With 110,000 indictments that are being unsealed with Epstein, a Twitter outage and California quakes, ICE raids with federal troops may lead to mass arrests, as Trump knows that it is now or never if he is to win in 2020,” one Pentagon source says.

Clearly, even if Trump is a Zionist agent, the push from the lower and middle ranks of the military-industrial complex will pop him out of power like a cork from a champagne bottle if he tries to stop it.

The Pentagon sources add, “Israel is under siege as former Prime Minister Ehud Barak may have commanded Epstein blackmail operations as well as 9/11.” Barak appears to have been ratted on by war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu, and internecine fighting in Israel intensifies, MI6 sources note.

Israel is also feeling the heat because “Turkey is getting Russian S-400 anti-aircraft missiles to break up NATO, project power, protect its offshore gas in Cyprus, and put Israel back in its sandbox,” the Pentagon sources say.

When in trouble, the fake Jews attack themselves in order to appear persecuted and justify aggression, Mossad sources say. That is why the Mossad-created Hamas organization is now calling for Jews to be killed around the world, they say.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-hamas-official-calls-on-members-of-palestinian-diaspora-to-kill-jews/

Message to the Jews: Relax, nobody is going to kill you; you are just being liberated from thousands of years of satanic Babylonian tyranny.

This imminent liberation can be seen as pressure against the satanists is intensifying from all directions, with pushes for “FISA disclosure, 9/11, 3/11 [Fukushima], and Malaysian Air Flight 370/17 declassification,” Pentagon sources confirm.

This can be seen with investigations of Deutsche Bank, which indicate it was involved not only with financing Epstein, but also with drug-money laundering and with the Malaysian 1MDB scandal, multiple sources agree.

Former Prime Minister Najib Razak, who has been arrested in this scandal involving the embezzlement of billions of dollars, has been singing like a canary, CIA sources in Southeast Asia say. Razak is negotiating a plea bargain in which he will trade his secret files on Malaysian Air Flight 370/17 for leniency, the sources say. As long-time readers of this newsletter know, Flight 370/17 was used by former U.S. President Barack Obama for nuclear blackmail against world leaders, among other things.
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/deutsche-bank-weathers-epstein-links-doj-investigation-1mdb-2019-7-1028345284?utm_source=reddit.com

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-10/us-probing-deutsche-banks-dealings-malaysias-1mdb-after-goldman-throws-it-under-bus

Another sign that Bush Sr. is no longer around to sweep things under the carpet came when a ship owned by Bush-linked JP Morgan was busted with $1.3 billion worth of cocaine on it.
https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2019/07/09/us-customs-just-seized-a-ship-owned-by-jpmorgan-after-authorities-found-dollar1-billion-worth-of-drugs-on-it/23767071/

The fall of Bush has also exposed the German-led EUSSR. The British, as we mentioned last week, have shown they can cut off European access to the Baltic and Mediterranean as well as the Suez Canal as they start playing Brexit hardball.

The European Galileo GPS system was also taken out of commission as part of a pressure campaign to get the EU to surrender, Pentagon sources say.
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-48985399

No wonder Angela Hitler was seen trembling in public for the third time in three weeks.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9476651/angela-merkel-shaking-third-time/

German right-wing sources say if Merkel is not being attacked with electronic weapons, then “she has serious health problems based on a neurological or even neurodegenerative disorder like Parkinson’s disease or even a prion disease like Kuru. The public is entitled to know the exact reasons for her tremors,” the source adds. It may just be stress.

The firing of the British Ambassador to the U.S. last week was also part of the high-level infighting, a British royal family source says. “We fired our envoy to Washington for insulting the Farnese [Pentagon] family. Don’t pay attention to the rubbish they publish, common a day tittle tattle.”

This source also provided insight in the infiltration by Satanists of the highest ranks of European power:

“Really, it is quite horrid, but it is a cult and as we know, a religious fanatical one at that. All fanatics are deadly and dangerous outside very advanced psychiatry to deal with them. [Former UK Prime Minister] Tony Blair, by the way, was compromised to be totally controlled by the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult at the Mothers of Darkness site in Europe. We believe it was that incident that was used in the illegal Anglo-American Iraq war. A lot of what you report is symptomatic of the total rot at the very highest levels of world government, which I have had to meet face on.”

Remember, Tony Blair and George Bush Jr. both went for private talks with Pope Maledict (Benedict XVI) after leaving office, apparently seeking protection from prosecution for their crimes in Iraq. Take a look at this picture of Maledict (or any picture of him) and you can see pure evil. It looks like he is under the control of some sort of malign entity.
http://thechurchinmalta.org/en/posts/9402/thousands-flock-to-vatican-to-back-pope-over-abuseturija-massicca-ta%25e2%2580%2599-solidarjeta-mal-papa-quddiem-l-iskandlu-ta

World institutions were “very dysfunctional and hugely compromised by the Western families who, to be very honest, either simply gave up or found their new generations to be completely inept, as happened with Rothschild, whom I replaced,” the royal source said.

“There was an element in the world ruling class that was very rotten—really it was a mafia—and things have changed now, or at least the trajectory has pivoted,” he added.

The power transfer at the very highest level of Western institutions is what is making all the public disclosure and arrests possible, as this and other sources agree.

The last domino to fall may well be Japan. Here, a criminal government that rules through fake opinion polls, fake elections, fake economic statistics, murder, and bribery is clinging to power. They are probably going to get away with another election theft in the July 21st upper house election. However, the person who put this government in power, Richard Armitage, is a dead man walking. This murderer and drug dealer, a cousin of Barbara Bush and bagman to Bush Sr., has lost his high-level patrons. When the move comes on Japan, “it will be sudden and absolute,” Asian secret society sources say.

The U.S. military, who control Japan, are about to dump criminal Japan handlers like Armitage, Michael Greenberg, and Gerald Curtis, Pentagon sources say. However, this will only happen after the U.S. is cleaned up, they note.

Meanwhile, the U.S. military is making public preparations to stay in operation even if the U.S. corporate government goes bankrupt. They have already convinced Kuwait to help finance them, together with Saudi Arabia. Now they are working on getting Japan to pay more, too.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201907141076238750-kuwaiti-ports-authority-says-signed-agreement-with-navy-to-protect-ports-amid-gulf-tension/

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/07/14/national/japan-mulling-possible-sdf-dispatch-strait-hormuz/#.XSvY6keRWq5

The end game involves a Russian/U.S. military alliance to replace NATO, Pentagon sources say. This unified “Christian” alliance would then negotiate world peace with the Asians, they say. British royal family sources agree and add, “Usually things happen very fast when the deal is done, so hang on to your hat.”

As usual, though, we warn our readers to only believe it when you see it. Trump, for example, has yet to make good on his promise to disclose 9/11 truth. The world expects and demands a Nuremberg-style public trial of the high-level criminals. Seeing people like Hillary and Bill Clinton dragged off in handcuffs would be a good start.

Cripple the Deep State organized criminal cabal and enjoy healthcare freedom at the same time by boycotting Big Pharma for good.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!