Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY HERE?
1/21/2013 10:53:47 AM
Thanks for the great feedback, Mike. Yes, people must be made aware of the implications and the dangers they risk upon these likely encounters. And no, I don't think nuclear energy is a clean alternative. On the contrary, I hope its use is proscribed in any of its forms one day. The problem is we will never be sure that it can be harnessed safely. There will always be the possibility of an accident or an earthquake or something occurring with radiactivity escaping into the atmosphere. Even some modern appliances like cell phones can be harmful to humans, animals or plants. An old housemaid in my family unknowingly stepped on a radiactive terrain as a child and she even now shows the ugly marks of radiactivity on her right ankle. Actually she was lucky enough not to develop cancer or something after the incident, but the risk remains forever latent. Well, just to talk about radiactivity or uranium gives me the creeps.

Quote:

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

I hope that more and more revelation do come out on this topic and that before the end of his four year term President Barack O'Bama does release the true facts to the American people and the world. Too many people over the years have suffered because they knew that UFO's and exterterestrials are real and they were forced to surpress the truth. When I was writing a Free Lance column on this subject I encourage people to share their experiences. They did and they, along with myself were visited by high ranking Air Force officers with a warning that if we continued to pursue this line of dialogue we or our families might have an accident. The United States Air Force did not intervene with just American citizens, but when foreign countries ran stories of their citizens, the United States Air Force quickly sent delegates to those countries and took charge of those investigations as well. I remember that several years ago a group of villages spotted a flurry of activity in their skies. About two days after the sightings, many of the citizens went to hospitals and clinics in their areas with strange spots or welts on their bodies that grew. At the time, even after doing several tests on these strange markings, Doctors were not able to determine what the markings were. Many of the citizens died, and some of the hospital and clinic staff began to display the same markings. Years later, it was discovered that the element that affected so many people was Nuclear Radiation. Not knowing what is going on, does not give anyone a chance to prepare. It is routine now that when Crop Circles are revealed the first people on the sight are military in MOP gear who survey the sight to determine if radiation is present. It is and has been routine for the military to claim the Crop Circles are hoaxes, however, if the military stays on the scene for any length of time, they are isolating the radiation from the general populous. This creates a parodox because it has been determines that Nuclear Fuel burns at a much slower rate then solid fuel or fossil fuel, however it leaves in it's wake a residue that can be very harmful, if not deadly, to all of us. As an example, the smoke the spews out of the smokestacks is going straight up into our atmosphere and eventually what goes up,must come down. So, is Nuclear energy really a clean alternative?, or is it just one more slow death for humanity? One hundred and thirty eight toxic gasses and chemicals are already floating above us. Do we need one more? All countries need to start asking a lot more questions and demanding the Truth once and for all because our governments know what is going on, and they continue to let it happen.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

540.gifOkay, I will fly away now.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2013 10:59:32 AM
Here is energy that - unlike the nuclear sort - can hopefuly be used in a clean, safe way.

UK scientists to mimic plants to make zero-carbon fuel

By Nina Chestney | Reuters – 10 hrs ago

LONDON (Reuters) - British scientists seeking to tap more efficient forms of solar power are exploring how to mimic the way plants transform sunlight into energy and produce hydrogen to fuel vehicles.

They will join other researchers around the world studying artificial photosynthesis as governments seek to cut greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels.

The research will use synthetic biology to replicate the process by which plants concentrate solar energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen, which is then released into the atmosphere.

"We will build a system for artificial photosynthesis by placing tiny solar panels on microbes," said lead researcher Julea Butt at the University of East Anglia (UEA).

"These will harness sunlight and drive the production of hydrogen, from which the technologies to release energy on demand are well-advanced."

Hydrogen is a zero-emission fuel which can power vehicles or be transformed into electricity.

"We imagine that our photocatalysts will prove versatile and that with slight modification they will be able to harness solar energy for the manufacture of carbon-based fuels, drugs and fine chemicals," she added.

The 800,000 pound project will be undertaken by scientists from UEA and Cambridge and Leeds universities.

The scientists believe copying photosynthesis could be more efficient in harnessing the sun's energy than existing solar converters.

CUTTING CO2

Many countries have deployed at least one kind of renewable energy, such as solar, wind power or biofuels, or use a mixture to see which becomes most competitive with fossil fuels.

But as carbon dioxide emissions continue to rise, some experts argue more extreme methods are needed to keep the average rise in global temperatures below 2 degrees Celsius this century, a threshold scientists say would avoid the most harmful effects of climate change.

"Many renewable energy supplies, such as sunlight, wind and the waves, remain largely untapped resources. This is mainly due to the challenges that exist in converting these energy forms into fuels from which energy can be released on demand," said Butt.

Some of the more extreme methods which are being studied are controversial, such as removing large amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and geo-engineering techniques such as blocking sunlight using artificial clouds or mirrors in space.

Such technology is far from being employed on a large scale and the costs are enormous.

Critics argue these techniques manipulate the climate, are too costly, take too long to prove and governments should concentrate on more mainstream renewable energy sources.

Last year, British scientists abandoned a 1.6 million pound experiment to test the possibility of spraying particles into the upper atmosphere to stem global warming.

(Editing by David Cowell)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2013 5:03:43 PM

Natalie Glasson: Master Kuthumi – Freedom from Suppression

Master KuthumiChannelled through Natalie Glasson – January 21, 2013

http://www.omna.org/Latest_Free_Weekly_Message.html

It is with immense love that I step forward to support and enhance your spiritual practices and experience upon the physical Earth. Intense and expansive love is being expressed to you by many from the inner planes in great compassion for the pathway that you are now proceeding along on the Earth.

I envisage each of you standing in the countryside with an expansive piece of land before you. In the previous year and beyond you have nourished the soil of the land and have planted the seeds to create a luscious green meadow that will grow tall and strong. As you gaze upon the land you are aware of tiny green aspects of life rising from the soil, your meadow is beginning to grow and now you have the time to observe the growth of your meadow and to tend to its need. Sometimes you may find that areas of the meadow become contaminated so new seeds need to be planted. Other times you may discover the wealth of abundance that blossoms in order to bring delicious fruits to your reality and body.

The meadow can become the most beautiful garden of grow, beauty and experience or it can become a strenuous burden of care for you as you strive to create something fruitful to nurture your being. It is my understanding that in this new phase of ascension there is no longer a need for any aspect of your reality to be a burden or a struggle. You have tended to the soil well and planted the seeds with love, this symbolises the spiritual practices and understandings that you have gained not only in this life time but previous lifetimes. Now is the time to ensure that the work and loving care that you took in the past manifests into beauty, fruitfulness and nourishment.

If you were to sit back with the attitude that the work has been achieved and so you simply need to reap the rewards then you may find that your harvest or meadow becomes bleak and barren. If something is growing from seed, activating the life force energy and manifesting in whatever form, it will require your attention, love and care when it is divinely needed and guided. Too much attention can cause your meadow to be unyielding and rigid, as you put too many restraints and limitations upon the growth of your meadow. If you continue to nurture and nourish your meadow with love, intentions, a vision that is flexible and a connection with the meadow and that which is grown from and with life force energy, then you have the ability to create and nurture land that will continually be fruitful for you.

It is with your loving care for yourself, your creations, your reality and inner being that you will allow yourself to experience all that you desire. Now is the time to lovingly care for yourself, to be gentle with yourself and your energies because you may not realise but you have just completed a major cycle of transformation. A cycle which had multiple meanings and purposes for you and all of humanity. A cycle which allowed you to work through phases of karma, illusion and suppression on many levels of your being. Allow yourself to take time to realise or to even hold the space for contemplation of what you and humanity have just achieved. You have moved through a powerful and challenging cycle which demanded much for your strength and focus in order to allow yourself to shift and align with the Creator once more.

As a warrior is weary when returning home from battle so you may be weary as you finish a cycle that you had long awaited to complete. It is almost as if the entire universe of the Creator is now taking a large breath and sighing deeply. The sigh is allowing for recalibration and a new way of existing to manifest from within your being which may take time to evolve, becoming a divine habit within your being. You may be tired, let yourself rest, you may need nourishment, seek what you require and take care of your energies and being as a preparation for further awakening. We, your guides and your soul do not ask too much of you at this time, we ask that you simply be aware of the needs of all aspects of your being and be willing to tend to yourself with love and compassion. It is through your tender love and compassion for yourself that you will allow a beautiful phase of your ascension to unfold.

The cycle that you have moved through held strong aspects and energies of suppression, illusion and karma, it is my belief that you will continue to explore these three qualities but on a different energetic level which allows for you to easily create love from each. You may feel as if you are being suppressed in your physical life but your spiritual being and wisdom is also being suppressed by you until you realise you are ready to accept your full and complete truth. There is only one thing that allows for complete connection and the experience of the truth of the Creator and that is the realisation that you have been supressing your spiritual abilities and skills which has been a habit for many life times. With this realisation comes a deeper and purer realisation which is that you are ready to accept all that you are. Allow yourself to contemplate my words for a moment, contemplate or feel within your being whether you believe that you are ready to accept all that you are.

Then remember my words at the beginning of my communication describing you standing before a meadow which is growing and evolving due to your past actions and attention. You have already created a platform where you believe that you have something to nurture and nourish within your being and to share with others; this platform is a belief, which can also be interpreted as a realisation if it is accompanied by a deep knowingness. Realisations however small or large allow for you to release aspects of yourself that you supress in order for freedom and the experience of inner freedom to take place. Upon this Earth you are discovering your freedom; you are a limitless being of light and so your freedom is beyond limitations and boundaries, yet you can sometimes be fearful of exploring a small amount of your freedom.

Are you aware of how you suppress yourself especially spiritually? Are you aware of how your suppression of your abilities, knowledge and inner power creates an entire reality of suppression, control and lack in your reality and the reality of many? When you allow yourself to exist on the Earth as a being of light with freedom in your realisations and expression of all that you are then you will notice that everything within your reality and the world begins to shift in order to align with you, the vibration that you are emanating. Another realisation is that the Earth is constantly aligning to you and all other aspects of the Creator on the Earth. You create from within your being, the Earth aligns to this creation in order to manifest in accordance to the amount of freedom that you offer and allow yourself spiritually. Now is the time to offer to yourself freedom, to realise that it is only you who is suppressing your spiritual abilities and therefore creating suppression and limitations in your reality.

When I state that there is now a need to take loving care of yourself, I mean that it is time to be, to observe and to nurture what has already been discovered, practiced and awoken within your being. This requires more sensitivity, discernment, precision and discipline than in the past. Imagine now that you are no longer looking at your meadow but you are the soil from which the seeds grow. Imagine if you were conscious of the growth and journey of each seed into a plant, you would be aware of each creation and the process of each creation simultaneously. The purpose of each creation would also become extremely important as you begin to realise that small creations hold the essential purpose of uniting or intertwining into a larger picture, purpose and creation. To take care of yourself is to be aware of your creations, intentions, the wisdom and energies evolving from within your being. To take care of yourself is to realise that it is now time to release the suppression in order to experience spiritual and therefore physical freedom.

It is my wish to share with you an invocation as a tool of releasing the suppression upon your spiritually. This suppression was not instigated by your guides for your protection but has been chosen solely by you, which can be a difficult burden to carry but also signifies that it can be easily transformed because you are co-creating with the Creator and has the power to bring freedom to your entire being.

‘Beloved Master Kuthumi, My Beloved Guides, My Beloved Soul and Beloved Creator, I ask that you observe and oversee my current process of awakening, supporting and encouraging my healing at all times.

I now ask for the healing energies of the Creator to surround me in order to heal and bring peace to all aspects of my being and consciousness that are choosing to experience suppression of my spiritual being, soul and truth. As I also open my being to express deep healing from the depths of my being to my existence on the Earth now, I allow for the tool of conscious choice to be present within my being allowing me to realise that I have the ability and the choice as to what I wish to experience on the Earth. I now choose, with divine and sacred guidance present, to heal and release the suppression that I have chosen and created within my physical reality which separates and limits me from connecting with and experiencing all that I am.

I now choose to create freedom in my reality so that I may expand my energies and experience the truth of the Creator. I now choose to create freedom in my experience and connection with all that I am. No longer do I need to suppress myself spiritually, energetically and also in terms of my inner power and wisdom.

It is freedom that I now choose to create and allow within my being knowing that this will translate as a beautiful loving experience of freedom for myself and all on the Earth.

I now cut the cords to my conscious and unconscious suppression of my spiritual truth, power, wisdom and energy, I am the limitless aspect of the Creator, I am all that I am in this moment which is a moment of truth.

With truth and love, thank you.’

A wonderful awakening is occurring within each being at this time, do not fight the awakening nor resist it but allow yourself freedom to explore.

With love,
Master Kuthumi

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2013 5:06:25 PM

Ute Posegga-Rudel: Message from Our God-Self – My Radiance on all Your Steps

GodSelf Radiance2As channeled by Ute Posegga-Rudel – January 20, 2013

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/message-from-our-god-self-my-radiance.html

VIDEO (recommended)

My Beloved Ones, I AM Your Own God-Self!

I AM Speaking to you, to remind you of Me, so that you Remember Me.

I AM the Substance of your very life and existence.

I AM Pure Light and Consciousness, Emanating As Love in your heart.

As such I Embrace all Worlds and Universes and the most minute particle of your body-mind.

In Me ALL-THAT-IS arises, and I AM That.

Such is the Greatness of your own Ultimate Being-ness and State.

You have not been used to such a Perception of Yourself from the beginning of your life, because the circumstances you haven been born into, did not support this Truth.

You have been raised with and taught the idea to be a mere body-mind that is your thoughts, emotions and your physical body, which are all levels of different densities. But in Reality you are none of these.

You are Not Anything that can be measured, although you can experience all of this. You Are not Anything that can be touched, or heard or seen.

The Mystery of Your Being is limitless Radiant Consciousness.

But to Realize this, you must widen and go beyond, your usual perception of yourself, which describes boundaries, limitations and awareness of the subject-object relations. In other words, all that can be known.

In Reality there are neither subjects nor objects. They are phenomena in the domain of duality and appear to be real as soon as you start to identify with a finite personality.

If you leave behind or transcend the pairs of opposites and duality, and of any arising at all, you Are the One That You Always have been, before your entered the fields of experiences.

Because of your senses, and let them even be subtle, you divide in differentiation and otherness, all because of your identification with a part of the Whole.

Your challenge is, in order to Be fully Who You Are, to break open all limitations and dare to forget the worlds of familiar phenomena, allowing My Radiance of Infinity to be your Only and Very Identity. This is True and Real Happiness Which never can be diminished.

It is Radiance beyond the imagination that is possible in your world, and it Is your Home you came from.

In due course of your journeys in the universal realms of creation you wanted to experience different densities and learn their implications in lives, adapted to them. Thereby you have limited your awareness more and more, until you thought that you are but a dense, separate object that you call body. And I Am even Speaking about your subtle bodies too, even your light body.

Is it not that you think of advancement when you identify with your light-body?
But see, it is still a separate thing, as you can look at an infinite number of light-bodies.

You speak about the light-bodies of Saints and Masters and identify them as separate identities and personalities.

See, the Core and Real Substance of all these entities is still the Same than that of your own: My Infinite Radiant Consciousness, or the Divine Force of Infinite Consciousness, as Divine Consciousness is always One with Its Own Force or Power or Energy or Light.

In your case, you human beings have incarnated in a very dense physical body, but nevertheless also your physical body is arising in the Infinity of My Divine Consciousness.

My Radiant Consciousness is the Witness of all. To Realize this State and to Be It, allows you to witness all the embodiments through which you experience your worlds, and all the experiences themselves, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Your experience depends then on your level of the identification that you desire.

However, Identification with the Witness cannot be chosen with the mind.
Because you will now understand that even the mind must be transcended, in order to access Perfect Identification with It.

In the beginning it is a process of purification then, where you gradually let go denser vibrations, thoughts and emotions and conform them all to Me. This process is not to be imagined, but is a matter of actual and direct experience which transforms literally and tangibly your body-mind, because your awareness and consciousness are changing profoundly: you become an entirely different species in this process, so to speak! Because it is Consciousness that defines your Being and experiential existence.

For now you may have an intuition of the one or other degree of what it would be like to be Awake As Ultimate Consciousness.

But to Realize It, is again very different: Realizing It, means Becoming It, means demonstrating It, Living It in any moment.

It IS possible to Realize It, but it requires to leave EVERYTHING familiar behind!
All your identifications with limitations, which includes all forms, experiences, objects, memories, beliefs, preferences, and so on. They are all constituents of your present individual worlds.

Once you have transcended it all, the foundation of your Presence will be the “Other World”, beyond creation, and you will not reach from where you are now towards the “Other World”, but you will Reach from the “Other World” to here!

This is the Great Difference! You will have erased all bondage to here, all seeds of karma and repetitive tendencies. This world here might even fully dissolve for you in Light and disappear from your awareness.

That is when your journey comes to rest, as you returned to where you once came from.

All depends on your desire for experience! As long as you have such tendencies, you will be drawn to places accordingly. Know that it is yourself that governs the course of your journey. And know that this course is entirely up to you!

I AM your own Origin, and if you desire to return to Me the door stands open.

But even if it is your heart’s deepest wish to travel further in the Realms of experience, do not forget your Very Source, My Radiant Infinite Consciousness and Never-Ending Love-Bliss-Happiness. Never forget Me!

The mere Intuition of Me in the Deep of your heart and your Love of Me will shed My Radiance on all your steps. And if you dedicate your actions to Me, I will Fill your Life with the Light and Beauty of Integrity, Happiness and Love.

I AM your God-Self

Message conveyed by Ute

Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com

Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2013 5:12:03 PM

Poofness 1-20-13… “Have Fun and Be Kind to One Another”… ‘Yo…have fun with it’

poofness_matura_font_blue52Well, it’s possible this Poof could be his last, because there’s no mention of consultations at the end. That’smy intel, not necessarily anything 100% about it. Remember, U.S. President Inauguration tomorrow, and may be fleets of Galactic Ships will show, or maybe John Boehner will give the inaugural address (the interim address, that is, as some intel says he’s the interim pres…), or maybe it’s all a big show for the masses, or a contest to see if anyone can beat out Aretha Franklin’s inaugural hat!!

Anyway, this should be fun. And I’m not into the “taking all seriously” paradigm. So, like Poof says, ‘Yo…have fun with it’.

Highlights

• There is something brand spanking new, in action behind all the internet chatter.
  • Bankers are in trouble, not all, but some.
  • Things have gone into action, some folks are grinning, with all their teeth…even folks with gaps.
  • Now keep your mouth shut and you’ll not be sad again… mind that famous american mouth… the non disclosure is a ‘no brag’ contract… meant for your own protection.
  • Stay calm, no body has forgotten you, you’re in the chow line, wait your turn and no pushing.
  • The truth is, everyone is on the same level of life.
  • ‘Yo…have fun with it’

—————————————————————————

Poofness 1-20-13… “Have Fun and Be Kind to One Another”

Greetings and Salutations;

There is something brand spanking new, in action behind all the internet chatter. One thing to remember; one of the last places you look for details on the changes is the internet. Some folks make up stuff to fit their view of the world, some chatter because their sources tell them crap and they believe them. I know higher up folks who have had to cut themselves off from contact with certain other higher up folks, because it was clear they were working for the opposition. Everybody is Not on the same page. Bankers are in trouble, not all, but some. They wanted to continue raping the world and could get the hint to knock it off…if they wanted to survive. the old grey mare ain’t what she used to be.

Things have gone into action, some folks are grinning, with all their teeth…even folks with gaps. Vanity kind of goes away at such moments. Now keep your mouth shut and you’ll not be sad again, unless you forget to mind that famous american mouth. Essentially, in this regard, the non disclosure is a ‘no brag’ contract. It’s really meant for your own protection. If you just do what momma told you, you’ll be fine..make sure your underwear are clean when you leave home…never know when they’ll put you in the hospital. Could break your neck or something. Took me a few years to shake off some of those advisories… from momma.

Stay calm, no body has forgotten you, you’re in the chow line, wait your turn and no pushing. Even at the last moment you need to mind your manners. Your needs are no more important than anyone else’s. The truth is, everyone is on the same level of life. No, even the elite stink up the bathroom, when they relieve themselves…unless they are taking chlorophyll tablets and making green poopies. Ok, I’m done making potty humor and just wanted to say; ‘Yo…have fun with it’.

Love and Kisses;
Poofness
2goforth@Safe-mail.net

—————————————————————————

Blackbirds Lyrics

Songwriters: Lennon, John Winston; Mccartney, Paul James;

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night

Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!